Cajuncelt's Winter Grow - Cotton Candy - WW - Cherry Bomb

Real easy to grow. Not fussy w/ nutrs, but take it easy on the bud boosters. Started slow but really put on weight last week. Don't pick early.

I've never used boosters but perhaps I'll experiment with them this grow. Thanks for the feedback! What can you say about branch and node spacing? Stretchy, compact? In your opinion, do you think she'd do better in a SOG or ScrOG setting? I can do both, just not right away as I only have two 600 watters for my flower space which I hope will measure 4'x10'. I do ultimately want to get into SOG though. None the less, thanks for the heads up!

I've never used boosters but perhaps I'll experiment with them this grow. Thanks for the feedback! What can you say about branch and node spacing? Stretchy, compact? In your opinion, do you think she'd do better in a SOG or ScrOG setting? I can do both, just not right away as I only have two 600 watters for my flower space which I hope will measure 4'x10'. I do ultimately want to get into SOG though. None the less,ythanks for the heads up!
The node spacing is tight/close. Grows very Indica-ish. Great for SCROG. Net also maximizes great branching.
Will stay very short. Heavy buds/yields.
400sf of grow space is big for most indoor non-commercial grows. You should have a massive yield with this strain. Ill warn you that all of these strains from this breeder seem very young & unstable. I'm not sure I'd grow 400sf of this strain. Clones are unstable as well.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us, Cajuncelt.

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Thanx Canna

no no, just 40 SF for flower, 4'x10'.

no no, just 40 SF for flower, 4'x10'.

Oh, lol. Yeah, that's a lil different. I was like, damn, he really has a huge space.
40sf is nothing to sneeze at. You could fit 8 to 10 or so plants in SCRoG. Say 4 oz's per. If half is in flower, that's a good pound or more per cycle.

An amazing grow, thank you. But being a noob, I'm even more amazed at the degree of lollipopping that you've managed to achieve. Which makes me beg the question, have you written any posts or tutorials to that effect? I would be delighted if you have. Thank you.

An amazing grow, thank you. But being a noob, I'm even more amazed at the degree of lollipopping that you've managed to achieve. Which makes me beg the question, have you written any posts or tutorials to that effect? I would be delighted if you have. Thank you.

Hi & thank you for your kind words.
I will help all I can, but to be honest you should find Light Addict on here.
I believe he is on this thread.
He & I have very similar techniques, but he is much more talented/knowledgeable.
Good growing!

WOW Cajun my friend! You were a source of great info and support when I was new here! Hell we named one of our cats CC! :) :) :) So many thanks for that endorsement!
I hope we see another journal of yours soon buddy! To many of the crew that were here when I started have disappeared! ! Your still wanted, needed and required here buddy! So get ya grow on asap :)
Much love to you and yours buddy!

Hey bro! Stop by my new Spring Grow. I have a 1970's True OG an awesome friend fronted me. She's looking good so far. Got some V Kush & a few others keeping her company.

Back
Top Bottom