Curso's True High Brix!

One of the Indigo Endo's showed sex and got transplanted today, the other I am sure I'll be culling I'm like 97% its a dude , it's a shame too it's a really nice plant. The confirmed female is a pretty nice plant too, I'll be cloning her and running it again next round. I am refusing to turn on my veg tent until I get the LED for it, in fact it's housing the spent 3rd run soil while it rests and I make space for it. So, once everything shows sex and gets transplanted I plan on flipping the glr hour back into my dark cycle for 2 weeks. That should give me enough time for me to order and ship the light.

Yeah for indigo! Not gonna save pollen ? Prolly go bonkers with phenos the seeds are f1s can't wait to see it go in your hands, I'm harvesting one tomorrow,from the LED run looking super frosty

The other one just got culled it was a dude. Nope not wasting space with any dudes, I don't want any seed this time around. I remember how annoying smoking seeded pot is so I ditched the majority of the Pineapple Skunk that was seeded (its funding the hydro 240x5w led).

I look forward to the pics of your harvest and harvesting under mine for the first time as well.:high-five:

I would love to order your kit Doc Bud everything Ive seen about high brix is mind shocking..however im new to this site and it wont allow me to pm you.. sorry for jumping into your grow curso looks absolutely amazing.. but northern Mich needs bud like this. im sure you've had this problem before.. i don't know what to do

I would love to order your kit Doc Bud everything Ive seen about high brix is mind shocking..however im new to this site and it wont allow me to pm you.. sorry for jumping into your grow curso looks absolutely amazing.. but northern Mich needs bud like this. im sure you've had this problem before.. i don't know what to do

Southeastern MI has it bro :high-five: No problem jumping in, I am happy you did. It's 100% the best weed I've ever smoked. Doc will contact you. Stick around I have some really promising plants coming up. Welcome to:420: btw :high-five:

Southeastern MI has it bro :high-five: No problem jumping in, I am happy you did. It's 100% the best weed I've ever smoked. Doc will contact you. Stick around I have some really promising plants coming up. Welcome to:420: btw :high-five:

Ugh I can't wait to get it going. Currently I just run general organics with some decent results. I'm going to post of some recently dried Chernobyl I cultivated. I'll be down in that area the 17th for a concert would love to try lol appreciate the welcome

I apologize for no being around lately, but I am making it a point to get back around these parts, lol. You have been doing pretty damn well it seems, Curso! Over 22 ounces is a huge haul, I am definitely going to try the 7 gal bags. Ive got plenty of soil to fill them up with. I am happy to see that LED working out for you. I had a feeling you knew what you were doing!

What run soil are you in right now? 3rd run? Ive been tossing a spoon full of root zone in a few weeks into flower and they like the shit out of that as well.

You are really going to enjoy it, make sure you get a good sprayer, I have solo's they seem to work very well :) You really only need one as long as you clean it out after each use. I've been waiting to see a hb tray or 2 in your grow, I am more than sure it's going to be fantastic.

I am marking the days on my calendar bro. seriously feels like the day I started growing all over again getting into the kits. Its all new to me and something that I believe in. I want to do a full high brix vegetable garden and I have a plot of land to do this at. no cannabis just food.

So you say the little handheld solo sprayers are good. I have one here but it has been used with various things and will probably keep it for that purpose. I may want to get two though since I may have days with plants at different stage needing different things. not really sure yet.

I will try to not let you guys down.

I am marking the days on my calendar bro. seriously feels like the day I started growing all over again getting into the kits. Its all new to me and something that I believe in. I want to do a full high brix vegetable garden and I have a plot of land to do this at. no cannabis just food.

So you say the little handheld solo sprayers are good. I have one here but it has been used with various things and will probably keep it for that purpose. I may want to get two though since I may have days with plants at different stage needing different things. not really sure yet.

I have a big smile on my face my friend.....I am as excited as you are.....You are going to do magic with high brix. Can't wait to watch!:high-five:

I have a big smile on my face my friend.....I am as excited as you are.....You are going to do magic with high brix. Can't wait to watch!:high-five:

Thanks OMM it should be a very good time. Just going to take it slow and follow directions.

I hope you and jo are doing ok. sending more love and good vibrations to you both.

I apologize for no being around lately, but I am making it a point to get back around these parts, lol. You have been doing pretty damn well it seems, Curso! Over 22 ounces is a huge haul, I am definitely going to try the 7 gal bags. Ive got plenty of soil to fill them up with. I am happy to see that LED working out for you. I had a feeling you knew what you were doing!

What run soil are you in right now? 3rd run? Ive been tossing a spoon full of root zone in a few weeks into flower and they like the shit out of that as well.
Thanks bro good to see ya around again. Machines...they break thats just what they do.
Yep this is the 2nd half of the 3rd run. When I added the 30lbs of castings and the small bag of promix it stretched it really well. The LED so far is AWESOME. I don't have a recharge for this round but added a good amount of the root zone at transplant and the soil is very well cooked (60 days+). I'll get some pic's up today of these plants they're pretty nice. For sure under double the amount of light I was previously using. True proof of this light is working hard.

High brix garden is a fantastic idea Shotta perfect idea for soil after the 3rd run. High Brix food will be a difference maker in your families diet. I find with 2 sprayers...I rarely am using one of them, mind you I am running like 1/4 of what you do too, and have nothing vegging atm.

You're going to be fine bro you know what your doing. It's all relative. She'll still grow like a plant, you're just feeding her a little different with the kit. I gave my ladies brix yesterday...man they don't even look like they were asleep when the lights came on. They were reaching for this light as soon as the timer flipped. High energy plants bro...your going to love them.

I couldn't agree more. It's good to see ya getting around again OMM. Everyone should be sending this man some positive vibes, for him and his family. My heart goes out to you and Jo OMM..ONE LOVE!!!

Okay here's some pics...

IMG_50722.JPG
IMG_50731.JPG

Indigo endo
IMG_50744.JPG
IMG_50754.JPG

AK's
IMG_50763.JPG
IMG_50775.JPG
IMG_50784.JPG

Sour Diesel #2
IMG_50795.JPG
IMG_50804.JPG
IMG_50811.JPG

:peace:

By the looks of your girls you seem to have everything working synergistically. great looking leaf sheen and structure.
Thx Shotta, I'm gonna let these rip and call this a my test with the light. I have big plans for my next round. The new veg light will get ordered whenever Sara is back from vacation, so will some new gear. Because of my latest addiction to Concentrates I'm going to run HSO's Lost Coast Hashplant~Trainwreck x Hashplant winner, winner chicken dinner, for my grow. Suppose to be massive and be good for what I'm looking to use it for. I'm looking into one of those Ice wax machines that John has too. It's going to be cold here really soon and blasting cans outside when there's snow is going to be just to much moisture I am afraid. So for the winter at least I need to find another full melt avenue. His hash looked excellent and from what he's been telling me, it tastes as good as it looks. For $150 with some good bags...what the hell.

Back
Top Bottom