Darkscotia Apprentices - Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

Interesting never really felt the need to Warn up the H2O, Its stored up on a wooden stool inside
so always room temp BUT a small investment for an aquarium heater could have added benefit
so in my attempt to IMPROVE my grows each run I will include this little ATTENTION TO DETAIL

Thanks for bringing it up

Interesting never really felt the need to Warn up the H2O, Its stored up on a wooden stool inside
so always room temp BUT a small investment for an aquarium heater could have added benefit
so in my attempt to IMPROVE my grows each run I will include this little ATTENTION TO DETAIL

Thanks for bringing it up

Yup for me it’s just to be sure I’m not giving water to cold. I leave bucket of water in the big sink while I areate it and that sink is metal so it can probably be a bit cold at times. I typically only warm it up to about 73-75f does anyone recommend any different

Has anyone ever had to provide photo iD when purchasing seeds online with cc. Trying to order seeds from plat and won’t let me cause I womt send pictures of my drivers license id
Wow, I would not feel comfortable doing that. I’ve only ordered from 2 places, but neither one asked for that. I’d be pretty suspicious of that Dark.

Wow, I would not feel comfortable doing that. I’ve only ordered from 2 places, but neither one asked for that. I’d be pretty suspicious of that Dark.

Oh I won’t be. I’ve ordered shit loads of stuff online and lots more expensive shit online and didn’t ever have to provide that lol. So weird they say all new customer need to provide it.

Hey dark! So it was a little weird but I provided a pic to Tom at plat and got fast shipping and some freebies. Nice guy! Duggan and a bunch of is ordered black cherry punch from him because how great they came out for doogs. If your not comfortable, maybe give him a call to see if he would make an exception?

Oh I won’t be. I’ve ordered shit loads of stuff online and lots more expensive shit online and didn’t ever have to provide that lol. So weird they say all new customer need to provide it.
Was that Seed Cellar?

Hey dark, Neptune and platinum lost around 20k in $ from people scamming the credit cards. He takes pick to store for proof of purchase. Those 2 places are very legit, if they asked I would send mine with worries. I just got push pop and grape pie from seedjunky thru platinum
With no worries lol

Back
Top Bottom