Darkscotia Grows In High Brix

Welcome Stunger thanks for popping by. Plants seem to be setting roots so they should be taking off anytime. This part of the grow is the one I hate. Waiting for growth... cheers
Oh yeah. The waiting is a bugger. Now mine have stretched I am waiting for budding to start. :hookah:

Very excited today as my grow room controller finally arrived. That means I can finally get new lights up and running now that I can dim them when required. Have to wait for hardware store to open to get supplies and should be running by tomorrow night.need iHooks etc to get ballast and stuff hung up properly. And all wires secured to wall. All good to go minus my power cords for timber lights

Very excited today as my grow room controller finally arrived. That means I can finally get new lights up and running now that I can dim them when required. Have to wait for hardware store to open to get supplies and should be running by tomorrow night.need iHooks etc to get ballast and stuff hung up properly. And all wires secured to wall. All good to go minus my power cords for timber lights

Looking forward to seeing how the controller works for you. Can you show more of it and how it's set up? Will you use it for temp and rh too?

Looking forward to seeing how the controller works for you. Can you show more of it and how it's set up? Will you use it for temp and rh too?

I’ll get more pictures up once fully setup and working. I’m be using it as timer and dimmer for lights, temperature control and rh control. And once room gets tuned in co2 control as well.
Very easy setup not so sure on programming as of yet but from what I read very easy.

Yes sir short but thick stalks on them as well. I say before next set of picture they’ll be in bigger pots. Try and get those Doc bud approved roots first. At that point I’ll have all lights running maybe minus the timber’s that were missing power cords as I’m still waiting for them to resent. Waiting since Jan 2 for frig sakes

Back
Top Bottom