Dennise Growing Under A Znet4 In Soilless Medium With Growology

I went and looked Chin but I don't see a date but the trial pack of course will do 1 plant and the next size up is something like 15 plants total I think. We figured all this out in my other journal but I don't remember the exact number and of course it would depend on how long you veg your plants out and what size pot you grow in and such factors would make small differences in how many girls you would get out of it but I'm sure John from Growology will be cruising through and he will let us know how long the shelf life is on the nutes......

I have an update on the Growology Wild Thai 17 days in bloom under the ZNet4. Wow is about all I can say about her. She was watered today in the tent because I was afraid I would drop her. She is massively huge. Needless to say she is loving the Growology and the ZNet4............ she was watered with full strength step 3 and 1 tsp cal/mag in a gallon of purified water.....:circle-of-love:
DSC062863.JPG
DSC062882.JPG
DSC062891.JPG
DSC062902.JPG
DSC062911.JPG
DSC062922.JPG
DSC062931.JPG
DSC062941.JPG
DSC062951.JPG
DSC062961.JPG
DSC062971.JPG
DSC062981.JPG
DSC062992.JPG
DSC063002.JPG
DSC063011.JPG

there are sweet looking, nice and big hun.

I think one of mine just got zinc problem. tips and sides are turning yellow n die-ing. I add some meds to it today.

D very nice! That girl is huge. I hope my Thai is as nice when she grows up.

:peace::bravo::goodjob::thumb::high-five::woohoo::welldone:
She is the first one I have ever put in an 8 gallon pot and man what a difference. Between that the ZNet4 and the Growology nutes... so far I am certainly sold.....:circle-of-love:
there are sweet looking, nice and big hun.

I think one of mine just got zinc problem. tips and sides are turning yellow n die-ing. I add some meds to it today.
(dying) Do you need your cal/mag back maybe??? Post a pic of her and let us see what she is doing? It may be exactly what you said but if it is a cal/mag def. this stuff is miracle juice.........:circle-of-love:
I am happy to be the tech
:thanks: Amy.... I am amazed at this light... We all know how much I love my other lights but man I gotta admit this thing is blowing me away. I will run a girl from beginning to end next and only use a 5 gallon pot so I can compare apples to apples cause I have never grown this strain and this is the first time I have used this big of pot and I did not veg her under the ZNet4 but so far what this light has done in bloom is amazing.........:circle-of-love:

Hey Denise I tried to get in touch with the Growology people and I haven't heard back yet, maybe the weekend got in the way and they'll get back with me Monday, but I was wondering how long it took for you to get your Growology nutes once you placed the order?

She is the first one I have ever put in an 8 gallon pot and man what a difference. Between that the ZNet4 and the Growology nutes... so far I am certainly sold.....:circle-of-love:

(dying) Do you need your cal/mag back maybe??? Post a pic of her and let us see what she is doing? It may be exactly what you said but if it is a cal/mag def. this stuff is miracle juice.........:circle-of-love:

:thanks: Amy.... I am amazed at this light... We all know how much I love my other lights but man I gotta admit this thing is blowing me away. I will run a girl from beginning to end next and only use a 5 gallon pot so I can compare apples to apples cause I have never grown this strain and this is the first time I have used this big of pot and I did not veg her under the ZNet4 but so far what this light has done in bloom is amazing.........:circle-of-love:

I am glad to know my ZNET is good for blooming,you know many growers complain led not good for flower.Now we can say led is very good under correct feeding LoL

The Wild Thai 21 days in flower was watered today with full strength step 3 Growology and 1 tsp cal/mag in a gallon of purified water... She has gotten so big I can't put her in the tub anymore so she was watered where she sits. She will be heavily defol'd tomorrow or the next day at the latest.....:circle-of-love:
DSC063503.JPG
DSC063513.JPG
DSC063522.JPG
DSC063533.JPG
DSC063542.JPG
DSC063553.JPG
DSC063564.JPG
DSC063572.JPG

dang already getting it to bud out. how tall is it. I was thinking of budding one of mine out. im testing them now see if I got male plant now. hopefull no more. I got take some colons before I do tho. got 3 colons now but im going to use them to see if male or female.

im not sure if mine is or not. we think. and I say we think its got to do with heat and light. to much light.
causing stress. I put zinc in water for 2nd week now. and no luck on it. so we cut down on light and heat. see what happens.

She's massive alright.... Doing such a great job.:goodjob::cheer: wonder how much you'll get off her....wow!
I hope a bunch of realy dank smoke but time will tell..............:circle-of-love:
Dennise,I am curious how long you use led light the plant everyday.
Usually some growers ask me for this :)
When the girls are vegging I have the lights on 16 hours and off 8 hours. When in bloom it is on 12 hours and off 12 hours.. I'm going to do a heavy defoliation on her today and will post before and after pics ..:circle-of-love:
im not sure if mine is or not. we think. and I say we think its got to do with heat and light. to much light.
causing stress. I put zinc in water for 2nd week now. and no luck on it. so we cut down on light and heat. see what happens.
I have been told and read on here that if you germinate and it is to hot and not in a dark place you will end up with more males. I've never tested the theory but I know you get nanners with stress so I guess it makes sense if you stress em' to early as babes sorta the same thing would happen.....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom