Dooski's Grow v4.0 Single BlueWidow 10g DWC Igloo 2.5'x3.5' Scrog 400W HPS

I like the whole system. great training and trellising.

Thanks alot Sean!:thanks:

I am surprised you don't get root rot with that much water in the cooler..

You are correct the water level was low at the time of the photo. I took it right before I was going to be topping it off and also it usually has 3 one liter water bottles in it to which were also being switched. After the photo I added a little over a gallon and put the frozen water bottles back in and it brings the level up alot.

Subbed, very nice grow, and nice roots man, hope man will stay that way, still learning dwc so I'll enjoy tagging along on this one.:bravo:

Thanks Dank! Glad to have ya my man!:thumb: I hope she stays going well too:cheesygrinsmiley: I feel real good about this one and think I've finally got it figured out.

Looking so sweet my friend. Have you thought of bending, flexing and pinching to force bulkier limbs for better yeild. I know you have your big ass scrog/frame to help bu worthr a thought.

Thanks dude!:cheesygrinsmiley: Ive thought alot about it and I like the way they are proportionally setup now and believe its getting the most light to the plant. How they are now if I lay one over to get light to the side of it, it will crowd another close by and prevent light getting to it. I think Im just going to let it go upwards from here and may attach some j-hooks to the frame of the scrog and do some tie-offs from there like I did on the lid of the cooler if needed. And I probably wont do any more topping but I haven't decided yet.

I just realized I might have taken bending/flexing the wrong way, if so would you please correct me....I over think things badly when stoned:grinjoint:

subbed mukker

Glad to have ya T-Made:cheesygrinsmiley:

Crazy I was just lookin at some of the older pics and didnt realize how much she had really grown in the past 13 days. It doesnt seem that different when you see it everyday.

Pic from day 5 of flower

IMAG21661.jpg

Pic from today day 18 of flower

IMAG23011.jpg

Hey Dooski,
Well buddy I have to say that I am impressed with your lil SCROG happenin there;) Great set out and its nice clean and easy to do!! Day 18 in flower so far, So you can expect at least 1ft more on them tops thru the screen they should form nice cola's - similar to mine..
Should get a nice yield, I know you ve prob posted it a million times, But what are the dimensions of the Screen? I was just wondering as I was looking at your light and didnt know if you move your light at all, or it has a good enough spread to cover your setup?
I have to move my light over the day, Left /right - sometimes I lower or raise it abit pending on what Im doing, say, trying to increase stretch.. It seems my 400w is coping ok with the lighting demads, it has ok penetration thus far but once she starts budding I will slap on the 600w SON T GRO ;) FOR THE BUDS!! So did you use HPS all thru did you from Veg or not?
Anyways take care and keep up the good work mate - I am interested in maybe attempting using your res/Ice Box and doing as you have. It would be my first DWC, if I did it so Id need to bug you for some pointers! :) Have a good one and will chat soon ok,. Smokem..

Thanks for the kinds words every1!:thanks::circle-of-love:

Hey Dooski,
Well buddy I have to say that I am impressed with your lil SCROG happenin there;) Great set out and its nice clean and easy to do!! Day 18 in flower so far, So you can expect at least 1ft more on them tops thru the screen they should form nice cola's - similar to mine..
Should get a nice yield, I know you ve prob posted it a million times, But what are the dimensions of the Screen? I was just wondering as I was looking at your light and didnt know if you move your light at all, or it has a good enough spread to cover your setup?
I have to move my light over the day, Left /right - sometimes I lower or raise it abit pending on what Im doing, say, trying to increase stretch.. It seems my 400w is coping ok with the lighting demads, it has ok penetration thus far but once she starts budding I will slap on the 600w SON T GRO ;) FOR THE BUDS!! So did you use HPS all thru did you from Veg or not?
Anyways take care and keep up the good work mate - I am interested in maybe attempting using your res/Ice Box and doing as you have. It would be my first DWC, if I did it so Id need to bug you for some pointers! :) Have a good one and will chat soon ok,. Smokem..

Hey smoke! Thanks dude. Ya the 400w seems to be doing ok but I wish I had a 600w. I bet it would help the yield alot. I do however have another 400w setup I may add in the last couple of weeks haven't decided yet though. I have been moving the light up but I've only had to do it a couple times really the screen is definitely keeping her height in check. The screen is 2.5ftx3.5ft and the squares are 3in apart. I actually counted them the other day and there are 96 squares(not including the ones touching the wood) and 42 of them had a top coming trough it.:) Heck ya Im excited to see you do some dwc action! I find hydro alot easier than dirt because everything can be measured.

I went ahead and did what Light Addict had mentioned and did some more tucking and gave each top a good bend to help encourage more growth. I went a little far on two of them and technically super cropped them but their ok lol. It made all of the tops even again, the ones in the middle had kind of gotten a little higher than the rest. Also I did a little lolipopping at the bottom. In a week or two I will probably go ahead and take it to the bottom of the screen. And I did a res change on her earlier and bumped the nutes up to full flower strength. So she is set and ready for take off lol.

IMAG23231.jpg
IMAG2318.jpg
IMAG23191.jpg
IMAG2321.jpg
IMAG2308.jpg
IMAG2307.jpg
IMAG2326.jpg

I'm really impressed with the roots, clean and white as the driven snow. I know how hard that is to achieve. +reps. What are you using to maintain the root zone? Dutch Master Zone?
Your plant is gonna reward you for taking such good care of her. ;)

I'm really impressed with the roots, clean and white as the driven snow. I know how hard that is to achieve. +reps. What are you using to maintain the root zone? Dutch Master Zone?
Your plant is gonna reward you for taking such good care of her. ;)

I second that question, wish my roots looked like yours.

Hi Dooski,
How are ya?? Your gals lookin amazin there buddy;) Nice - And how stoopid of me to ask your screens dimensions as its in your Journals signature!! Oh well - and from what youre saying you should end up with some decent cola's, 42 or so 1ft cola's would be wikid:thumb:
My gal is into flower fully now too - just behind you in growth of flowers, She will be fed with Liquid Blue@20ml, Early Bloom @15ml,Seaweed extract @20ml - PH'd to 6.0, or maybe 5.8? Not ssure, I am not gunna stress on this PH of 7+ , its about 7.4, 7 being Neutral, its not ideal for Ganja, BUT I think if I feed her roots enuf nutes she will at least be able to intake enuf to finish up, I am worried about Cal/mag defic appearing later.. I was gunna feed with some Epsom salts, But I gotta find a single source of calcium - MILK??lol.
Anyway yeah I may try your style just to see what results I get, if Hydro is meant to be the best for production, then I should be aiming at 2lb p/plant?? :) What ya rekn!
All the best and cant wait to see them flowers fill in mate.. Hope you get some great smoke.. Later buddy, Smokemup

Thanks guys! I am only using jungle juice 2-part bloom at the moment. I notice pretty much with every grow the roots stay nice and white until they get full strength nutes and then they do turn a little tan. I have yet to have any stay white the whole way through and the only thing that changes is the strength of the nutes. She has still been chugging along great though and is now 11in above the screen:cheesygrinsmiley:

Keep it green:thumb:

Pics from today day 25 of flower

IMAG23571.jpg
IMAG23581.jpg

So your screen is fixed to your lid?

Btw she's gorgeous!

Back
Top Bottom