Dooski's Grow v4.0 Single BlueWidow 10g DWC Igloo 2.5'x3.5' Scrog 400W HPS

Very nice dooski:thumb:

I like the way you top early and go right into lst with the tops that form. I am going to try that with one or two of my plants this round (seedling stage now)

Nice work. Looking forward to watching the rest of your grow

Good weed to you

Hey Jay! Welcome my man! Thanks for the compliments and good weed to you sir:thumb:
When you get your grow journal up and running be sure and let us know.

Damn I love your grows nice set up with the coolers I will steal this idea once I have decided on genetics.

Hey growin thanks dude! The coolers really work well for keeping the temps down and the they are nice and sturdy Im sure you will enjoy using them:)

She's looking great Dooski. +reps :thumb:
You gotta get some close-ups of the baby buds or pistils, quit holding back man!! :)

Lol yes sir! Thanks for the reps!:adore:

Today would be the 12th day of flower.

IMAG2185.jpg
IMAG21861.jpg

The camera flash does change it a little but I've also noticed for some reason with the particular ballast Im using its not as yellow as my other. They are both digital and 400w but one is sealed and not dimmable, and the one Im using now is dimmable and vented with a little fan inside. Both were using the same basic hps bulb.

The camera flash does change it a little but I've also noticed for some reason with the particular ballast Im using its not as yellow as my other. They are both digital and 400w but one is sealed and not dimmable, and the one Im using now is dimmable and vented with a little fan inside. Both were using the same basic hps bulb.

I wonder how old the bulb is?

Every day I'm bumping into someone else with an amazing grow. I don't know if I can keep up but I have to sub to this one. It's something special.

Thanks alot guys!:circle-of-love:

Just a few pics from today. Also grabbed you guys a root pic. Its crazy when the original roots coming out of the bottom more or less died it forced roots to shoot out from the sides. In a weird way it seems it will make them cover more surface area in the long run.

IMAG2247.jpg
IMAG2246.jpg
IMAG2250.jpg

Back
Top Bottom