Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

Margarine started out as a turkey feed.........It killed the turkeys....It was white back then. First margarine came with yellow die packet to be mixed in for yellow color. yes ALWAYS EAT REAL BUTTER SAME WITH SUGAR

And pork!

yep the eagle has landed! already moved the new growth 3 times:)
ewwwwweeeee the screens installed we now have a scrog all systems are go!!!!:goodjob:

Kushie wasup! good morning and a fine weed to you!
I mean that!
Yeah, and take the time to sound interested, interesting, smart and/or funny and sincere. Some people here can pull it off with style and class. We all know who they are. It's one of the things that keep the rest of us coming back time and again. :thumb:

Oh, and good weedening big Fish and little fishies alike!

its a dog gone shame the gas station is so far away:)
It's a thumper! Only one cell but large displacement.

There's three kinds of brain cells. The ones that work for counting and the ones that don't.....
I will count on that I hope:)
good weed my simian friend:)

Good weed to you fishy! :circle-of-love:

Man, slow down! It takes half my day just to catch up! :scratchinghead:

Just where did you get that brain cell? :geek:
good weed OMM!
I was hopping it was one of your left over cells but now I'm not....... wait what was the question?

Good One PC ....I got it !!:rofl:
PC has many counting cells! don't know how he keeps them:hmmmm::lot-o-toke::)

shit i gotta stop leaving extra brain cells around :rofl:
Oh Man was that yours?
I'd give it back but I fear it may be slightly damaged.. oh heck it is toast:sorry: I thought I got lucky and one was just lying dormant like so many sacks of pickles.
good weed to you Chronic

should you use it after 6:00pm?:)
weedening new word in the vocab gonna keep that one around I think its a fitting word lol

howdy WB! good weed to you.
I sure hope that was a Baby Ruth or someone's going to have some explaining to do and a apology to make to us all.

caddy shack too
That really happened back when A bunch of us teens were at a hotel pool.
This younger girl got in and few mins later we saw a baby ruth floating. NOT an ruth though.
So when swimming in public beware of the ruths lol.

Good weed to you fishy
I have seen the thing about margarine totally bad they tried to feed it to sheep but even the sheep wouldn't eat any so some one decided not to waste this great poison,so they just changed the label an called it the healthy alternative to butter:allgood:.
Still the little flies are starting to pop out over her in cold miserable britain so I think however silly it may sound I may just buy some of the cheapest margarine it would be an inexpensive way to control pests ?
England became a slightly better a few days ago we are now hosting Alex Jones he has come over to expose the bilderberg meeting,its about the best news I have heard for sometime (these are the people that are only interested in keeping us down an prohibition going)
God bless Alex Jones I no loads may think he is a nut but that nut can turn some cogs that will make things better for all of us and he is
dedicated to eradicating all the evil peeps like the Rothschilds.
Have a great day Jai Jaganatha
jagannath.jpg

Back
Top Bottom