Duggan Does ACE's A5 Killer Haze & A5 x Panama, Tester Strain, In DBHBB

Hello gang, pics of the four Sativas. In the back are the two A5 Killer Haze...up front is the two A5 X Panama's.
They are about 4weeks out........i think. No brown pistils yet ....still growing....they got that big drink last night of GI w/tea.
They liked it.....:surf:

Hello gang, pics of the four Sativas. In the back are the two A5 Killer Haze...up front is the two A5 X Panama's.
They are about 4weeks out........i think. No brown pistils yet ....still growing....they got that big drink last night of GI w/tea.

Man oh man some killer looking bud there man.
Cant wait for mine to start really flowering. Just started finding pistils on 2 of my 3 this week. :)

Phat phatty phat! Dense looking colas, wow :eek:

So
I'm considering tower fans, turned on their sides, attached to the light. :)

Something else just came to mind. The fan itself does not need to oscillate if it has moving vanes. ;)
My local grow store is about 150miles away and this week a friend was passing it before coming here so I had a chat with the store folk over the phone and bought this “box fan”. It does exactly what Old salt described - panel on the front turns to move the air in different directions. Hardly takes up any space :D. It’s a bit noisier than the ideal, but my ideal is super quiet so I am just going to see how this one goes. It operates really smoothly... doesn’t sound like it’s about to break!

67312AC5-1096-46E0-BDD2-ACA9E40B4D55.jpeg

56E3AC26-4B42-4A41-A7F8-AB505E3D6646.jpeg

:thumb:

Some mighty fine quality meds there buddy .

:passitleft:

Hope all is good Duggan

Cheers Brix heads lol

Some beauty fat colas there Duggs, nice job man. :Namaste:
Good morning Newb! thank you bud,...how is your outdoor doin about now? hope the weather is cooperating for you. Cheers and much thanks for droppin in
...quick ? Duggs...when you give a trans when Yer' girlz are in 1's...how much do you mix up?...was thinkin' bout' a quart per pot...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
Not sure of your question , but when they are in the #1's i NEVER give full strength...they simply do NOT need it that strong, that early. I always just give a cap full per gal. of water when i feed them while they are in the lil pots. After they get transplanted into their finals , thats when they get full strength 'Drenches' at between 10 and 15 mls. per gal. of water. Keep in mind too Hook,..i never keep them in those lil pots very long...not rootbound ...and never as long as most try to do. I transplant when it suits ME not the plants. They ALWAYS respond favorably after getting a taste of all the soil in the big pots , so...!Cheers my friend...enjoy the day!

Man oh man some killer looking bud there man.
Cant wait for mine to start really flowering. Just started finding pistils on 2 of my 3 this week. :)
Good mornin to ya Maker....Thank you . These buds and colas on these four are some of the 'fullest and most dense i have grown...love this strain! not only is the produce some of the very best i have EVER had , but the yield is over the top. Cheers and thanks so much for visiting....
Phat phatty phat! Dense looking colas, wow :eek:

So

My local grow store is about 150miles away and this week a friend was passing it before coming here so I had a chat with the store folk over the phone and bought this “box fan”. It does exactly what Old salt described - panel on the front turns to move the air in different directions. Hardly takes up any space :D. It’s a bit noisier than the ideal, but my ideal is super quiet so I am just going to see how this one goes. It operates really smoothly... doesn’t sound like it’s about to break!

67312AC5-1096-46E0-BDD2-ACA9E40B4D55.jpeg

56E3AC26-4B42-4A41-A7F8-AB505E3D6646.jpeg

:thumb:
Thanks Amy...cool fan . I'm sure there are many out there who will search it out for their grows. I like a full oscillating motion however , but for those who need a thin profile fan...that is the one, for sure!
:eek: look how big those colas are! How far along are they now? It looks like you have a couple phenos there....lucky you. You're killing it as usual Duggs. Have a good weekend would ya?
Much thanks Neiko and thanks for visiting. Yes, there are two phenos of A5 Killer Haze in the back. Way i tell, is to look at the actual pistils...size and thickness of them. The one i did NOT top , at the back left has very 'fine' and delicate looking pistils . The one at the back , right has more 'normal ' looking pistils but all the leaves seem to look the same.resin is finally starting to come on ..but wow...they keep pushing out new pistils in clusters and i suspect they will slow down and start to turn brown soon. The two Panamas at the front are different from each other as well. These four are at 52 days since flip and 37 since bloom start!
You enjoy the day as well...cheers.:high-five:
Some mighty fine quality meds there buddy .

Hope all is good Duggan

Cheers Brix heads lol
Thanks Joe....enjoy your weekend would ya....:high-five:

Outstanding performance....this is gonna be a sweet haul. I was reading through that old Lilly/Lani grow and you were ready to give up on these Sativa strains......Glad you stuck with em! Just beautiful.
Hey Mr....:passitleft:...great day to ya Seedling. Thank you . Ya, i find myself reading thru some of the older journals too....:passitleft:.... Ive always known about Sativas, growing them can be too much work sometimes , but the reward at the end is usually worth it. These A5's that ACE is working with are very , very special IMO, and the whole gang should grow them out , at least once.
The Green Crack grow was special, i recall. Wound up sharing that with the Jamaica , 'canoe trip' misfits, while there, in Negril couple years ago....Very tasty strain. I must say though,..for taste, the MK Ultra was tops. It's G13 X OG. She won me POTM too...Anyhow , thanks again , enjoy your weekend ....:high-five:

Hey Mr....:passitleft:...great day to ya Seedling. Thank you . Ya, i find myself reading thru some of the older journals too....:passitleft:.... Ive always known about Sativas, growing them can be too much work sometimes , but the reward at the end is usually worth it. These A5's that ACE is working with are very , very special IMO, and the whole gang should grow them out , at least once.
The Green Crack grow was special, i recall. Wound up sharing that with the Jamaica , 'canoe trip' misfits, while there, in Negril couple years ago....Very tasty strain. I must say though,..for taste, the MK Ultra was tops. It's G13 X OG. She won me POTM too...Anyhow , thanks again , enjoy your weekend ....:high-five:
Yeah.....I am just digging and doing a bit of research into that Lani, and other interesting strains to tack onto my list. Lots of talk about the GC in that Lani journal. The Cali connection GC made my list already, along with a few others. I got a few weeks before committing to the next DBHBB run line up....and keep flip flopping. I'm looking forward to giving those super sticky Laniakea seeds some life....but pretty sure I will end up with Kali China/Nepal Jam. That is how I am leaning now anyway. Has anyone run out this Hashplant S1 from ACE?

Hope your weather is as nice as it is over here.....perfect.

Yeah.....I am just digging and doing a bit of research into that Lani, and other interesting strains to tack onto my list. Lots of talk about the GC in that Lani journal. The Cali connection GC made my list already, along with a few others. I got a few weeks before committing to the next DBHBB run line up....and keep flip flopping. I'm looking forward to giving those super sticky Laniakea seeds some life....but pretty sure I will end up with Kali China/Nepal Jam. That is how I am leaning now anyway. Has anyone run out this Hashplant S1 from ACE?

Hope your weather is as nice as it is over here.....perfect.

I believe @SmokeyMcFly has some in veg right now. It's on my list to grow soon.

Dude, those are some serious colas! :bravo:

If anyone ever questions your growing skills, I want you to take one of those colas and beat him over the head with it! :rofl:

Good morning ,..and thank you Krip! I haven't had anyone question my growing skills or knowledge on the subject. If i ever do...i'l just tell that person to come back in 30 years , after they have some experience...then we'll talk!
Thanks again bud.....oh...the cool thing about these A5's , this run..they're gonna get even bigger and put on a lot of weight in the next few weeks. I'm looking forward to having some jars of this produce around again....my fav. right now...:high-five:.

Good morning ,..and thank you Krip! I haven't had anyone question my growing skills or knowledge on the subject. If i ever do...i'l just tell that person to come back in 30 years , after they have some experience...then we'll talk!
Thanks again bud.....oh...the cool thing about these A5's , this run..they're gonna get even bigger and put on a lot of weight in the next few weeks. I'm looking forward to having some jars of this produce around again....my fav. right now...:high-five:.
They're gonna pack on a lot more weight! They haven't even started the Swell, yet. I'm thinking you're gonna hit that 42.0 mark! :slide:

They're gonna pack on a lot more weight! They haven't even started the Swell, yet. I'm thinking you're gonna hit that 42.0 mark! :slide:
....:rofl:...OMG Krip...that's an awful lotta weed from my lil room. Scary part is...like u said..they haven't even started to put on any serious weight yet. Glad i'm ready for it , with lottsa stakes and supports at the 'ready'.
Thanks again for your optimism.....if i break that elusive 2 pound mark, i'l be very , very satisfied. Last 3 grows i've managed to get there, so,...we'le see. Cheers bud...enjoy your day!

Back
Top Bottom