Duggan Does ACE's A5 Killer Haze & A5 x Panama, Tester Strain, In DBHBB

...so, that life thing has slowed down the start of this year's journal for a minute or two...just thought I'd throw up a pic of the A5 X Killer that I'm going to try and reverse with CS when the the 2 DDA's are a bit further along...a bit droopy, but she was left alone for a week, while we went out west for a celebration of life of a dear friend who passed in Maz this winter...perked up after an ACT on Wed. tho'...

...A5 X Killer...

...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
Nice looking A5, Brother! :high-five:
I'm totally diggin' that fat stalk! :morenutes:

Thanks Archie, and everyone else who looked and commented at my latest pics from 2 days ago. I have been very busy lately and also received some very bad news last night that has me somewat blue today. Took the day off from work to re group and think about ....life...i suppose.
Enjoy the day gang...:circle-of-love:

Oh dam brother dugs so to hear bout the bad news hope all is ok in ur world an that things get better soon 4 ya. I'll keep u in my prayers man best wishes brother an tryn keep ur head up as much as u can.

Good morning Yeti....wow look at that 'hazy' girl!
U got 12 foot ceilings.....right?
Ha ha...just messin bud... gonna be a tall one...cheers

Morning Duggs! She is more sativa looking for sure! I only have 7 feet to work with, but I will break her legs if I have to lol. I am hoping she stops soon. She has another foot or so to go before I get sort of worried.

Dam looking good there looks like my afrodite I got roughly 2 weeks into flower alil b4 2weeks but close like 12 r 13 days here she is.

Nice looking plant bud! Looks like she should put out for you!

Morning Duggs! She is more sativa looking for sure! I only have 7 feet to work with, but I will break her legs if I have to lol. I am hoping she stops soon. She has another foot or so to go before I get sort of worried.

Nice looking plant bud! Looks like she should put out for you!

I'm hoping so I've never had this tall of a girl indoor b4. So I'm hoping she fills out nicely and gives some plump buds:headbanger: an not wispy lil things :laugh:. But yea thanx man urs look great to. I cant wait to see how they both do come harvest. I'll have to swing by ur journal n follow along to see how she turns out lol. Good luck bro an keep it green an frosty my friend :Namaste:.

Here is a Malawi land race in the ground 3 month of veg. Still another before stretch. I'd love to grow one of yours in the ground they look great. Please excuse my pic and also the quality. Unfortunately I do not have any pics of her harvest as my hard drive was jacked.
IMG_20180125_163354.jpg

Here is a Malawi land race in the ground 3 month of veg. Still another before stretch. I'd love to grow one of yours in the ground they look great. Please excuse my pic and also the quality. Unfortunately I do not have any pics of her harvest as my hard drive was jacked.
IMG_20180125_163354.jpg

Oh dam man that's a nice sized beast u got there congrats. I bet she yielded u a nice amount of nuggety goodness :laugh:. I hope some of my outdoor girls I got going this year in the greenhouse tent turn out to be some winners like that. I got alot of GirlScoutCookies going n they r mostly all clones from the giant one I have going in my indoor flower tent rite now. So hopefully outdoor they turn into some beasties lol.

Hey guys I'm stopn by to see 8f any1 has had any experience getting glassware online. I'm tired of my glass breaking do to faulty/shity glassware. So if any1 knows of a good spot to order a bong and or bubbler online an could let me no I would greatly appreciate it thank you.

Hey guys I'm stopn by to see 8f any1 has had any experience getting glassware online. I'm tired of my glass breaking do to faulty/shity glassware. So if any1 knows of a good spot to order a bong and or bubbler online an could let me no I would greatly appreciate it thank you.

These guys have been good to me in the past... :passitleft:

Great evenin to ya'l , gang......:roorrip:....:roorrip:
Tonight was G.I. Drench time w/Tea. 5 gallons , each pot....:reading420magazine:... Last week ReCharge w/Epsoms were scratched in.
Pistils shooting out everywhere....fun to watch. I 'l get some pics up tomorrow. Enjoy the night all.
:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom