From Seed to Smoke - RQS Blue Mystic & OG Kush - DWC scrog

I have a soil OG going, Stealth, 27 days since the flip. It has taken its sweet time through transition and early budding as well. Starting to get frosty now, though.

Only 1 day Dank...lol

Back atcha my brother...

Renegade

I did it the other day. Lot of reading but an awsome grow.

Thanks for taking the time guys.;)
Its been a pretty uneventful grow. Other than the slight bug issue this grow has gone like clockwork, and now the buds are looking fantastic and super dense. Tomorrow is harvest!!:yahoo: I'm gonna harvest on Thursday night, cause I have a party to go to Friday night.
Tomorrow is gonna be a busy night, I'm gonna chop the Blue Mystic and do the bud wash on the harvest. I'll be taking some pics to document the process and hopefully the good results.
I'm also going to do the reservoir change on the OG Kush, and the 21 day defoliation under the trellis screen.
BIG update tomorrow night with lots of pics.;)

Hi Everyone.:ciao:

Its Harvest time!!!:yahoo:

I harvested the Blue Mystic tonight after 70 days from flip, and a 6 day reservoir flush. She's a keeper I think I'm gonna have to pop some more beans of this strain in the not to distant future.
Without further ado.......

IMG_001272.JPG

IMG_001472.JPG

IMG_001668.JPG

IMG_001977.JPG

IMG_002075.JPG

IMG_002167.JPG

IMG_002359.JPG

IMG_002458.JPG

I definitely think I beat my last harvests weight, the real question is did I hit 1g/watt which was my real goal. One more week of drying before I trim and get final weights

IMG_002956.JPG

This was the pile of bottom buds that I will most likely use for bubble hash making.

IMG_003060.JPG

The Trunk!!

IMG_003845.JPG

The Roots!!

IMG_004339.JPG

IMG_004046.JPG

I did the Bud Wash on the buds. 1st bucket had 3 parts water 1 part 3% H2O2, 2nd Bucket 2 gal water, 1/2 cup of lemon juice & 1/2 cup of baking soda. 3rd Bucket was plain water. We'll see how she dries and cures now.

IMG_003152.JPG

Hanging out in the closet.;)
Disregard the green tape on the hangers, they've been reused. All the buds are Blue Mystic.

IMG_003352.JPG

IMG_003746.JPG

IMG_003648.JPG

The OG Kush is doing very well, today is day 21 since the flip to 12/12 for her so I defoliated below the trellis net tonight. I also changed the reservoir and added fresh nutrients. The plant got another good spray down with "Mighty Wash" tonight to try and get rid of the little bugs that I've seen crawling around the leaves. I also sprayed the clone I have just to be sure.

OG Kush Stats
Day 21 since flip to 12/12
PPM= 585
PH= 5.8
Air Temp= 75F
Water Temp= 69F
RH= 55%

IMG_0001120.JPG

IMG_0005124.JPG

The training on one of the main stalks.

IMG_0002126.JPG

IMG_0006111.JPG

After the defoliation under the screen and spreading the top canopy around a little.

IMG_004642.JPG

IMG_004543.JPG

IMG_004842.JPG

That's it for tonight, It was a long one.
Next update in a week when I have some weights for everyone, and another reservoir change for the OG Kush. Comments or questions are always welcome. Until next time, stay medicated my friends.;)

You've definitely got that rig dialed in now, Stealth. The harvests are frequent, and the yields keep going up. I remember when you were just getting going. Your Supercloset has easily paid for itself, I reckon.

Nice Haul Stealth :thumb:

Nice update and congrats on your harvest stealth. Never heard anything but good stuff about blue mystic.

Nice I just put another clone of my bluemystic into flower

Ok, I'm sold on BM. Gonna get some ordered this weekend...lol.

Very nice harvest

Renegade

Amazing Stealth. Congrats on the Harvest. Reps to you.

You've definitely got that rig dialed in now, Stealth. The harvests are frequent, and the yields keep going up. I remember when you were just getting going. Your Supercloset has easily paid for itself, I reckon.

Its getting close to paying for itself , I think maybe another round and I should have saved enough from not buying meds to pay for it. Its hard to judge cause I don't sell, I haven't really done the math. The goal was for the Closets to have paid for themselves within a year, and I think that will have been accomplished. It will be a year in July.

congrats! those buds look really good as does the og kush :bravo:

Thanks guys.;)
I'm very pleased with the results so far, another week to dry and then at least a 3 week cure in the Cvaults, and the Blue Mystic should be top shelf smoke. I'm anxious to see/taste the results of the bud washing.
:bong::rollit:

they need that long to dry? don't dry em out now.

I usually dry the buds for 5-7 days, and it might take the full 7 days due to the bud washing. I'm not sure yet cause its the first time I've done the bud washing. The stuff in the purple hanging basket thingy will dry in 3-4 days, but the bigger buds on the stems hanging upside down I'll give 5-7.
It all depends, I judge by feel of the buds and I do the snap test also. Its a combo.;)

Back
Top Bottom