Growing Against Alzheimers - A Purely Organic Experience

GH...it's my honor to have met and to be getting to know you better. What you have done on my journal is above and beyond. Even for someone with no issues! And the time you take to help me out with my questions is nothing short of Awesome. I honestly don't know what I have done that allows me the honor to be in your list, but that is even more of an honor in my view. You have come through so much, and continue to break the barriers every day. Yet, you still take the time to help me and others. It is definitely a testament to our 420 family that you are so humble and so willing to help. Thank you for being you! no one could ever do it better. :circle-of-love:

GH...it's my honor to have met and to be getting to know you better. What you have done on my journal is above and beyond. Even for someone with no issues! And the time you take to help me out with my questions is nothing short of Awesome. I honestly don't know what I have done that allows me the honor to be in your list, but that is even more of an honor in my view. You have come through so much, and continue to break the barriers every day. Yet, you still take the time to help me and others. It is definitely a testament to our 420 family that you are so humble and so willing to help. Thank you for being you! no one could ever do it better. :circle-of-love:

Can't help but love G2HM, amazing people here on 420.

Since we both share a love for animals I thought I would share the guy I go to when life tests me.

420-magazine-mobile1549942450.jpg

This guy can put a smile on my face no matter what the circumstances. Have been through hell and back with him, I'm not sure I would be here without him! I hope he can bring a smile to your face too. I am a very private person, I don't share a lot, so thank you for giving me a place to share this!

Uh oh here come the pet pics ;).
Speaking of pets I went by my neighbor arctic bowls place yesterday. His dog had a softball sized growth and they administered their homemade cannabalm. They said when they woke up the next day and it was the size of a ping pong ball or smaller after 24 hours. That said it all for me! No wonder big pharma dosent want us to have access to this miracle plant...

Speaking of pets I went by my neighbor arctic bowls place yesterday, his dog had a softball sizes growth and they administered their homemade cannabalm, they said they woke up the next day and it was the size of a ping pong ball or smaller after 24 hours. That said it all for me! No wonder bug pharma dosent want us to have access to this miracle plant...

Haha pets make people crazy! I treat my dogs anxiety with CBD and feed him a nutrient packed raw diet. I've noticed huge changes in his health.

Dear Brainiacs, you don't have to be on steroids to juice...hahahaha

Here is a juice recipe I have created to use my leaves throughout my grow.
This fruit blend is smoothie texture and is so yummy. Especially for fussy food eaters like me.

I use this green juice as a shotglass chaser to oil.
I freeze half of it, lasts months in the freezer, in individual reusable plastic cups with tight lids (dollarstore).
It makes me about 10-12 big cups of juice/fruit blend.
Take cup out of the freezer 24 hours before you need the juice.
Keep it stirred and chilled, just like our lifestyle.-

You want to pack your blender with soft stuff on the bottom and hard stuff up top, gently pushing it down. If it gets to thick in the blender add juice to soften it down. I do it in batches, and fill up the cups as I go. I hope you love it.

Super food for the super fussy, like me!

Ingredients for my Green Juice Recipe:

Wash everything…

Up to 15 Prefrozen Fan leaves

1 bunch of spinach - include all

1 bunch of kale
 - include all
1 whole pineapple cored (had to buy packed PA when it’s not in season)

1 lemon – cut quarters and pealed

1 sm slice of ginger root

5 apples
 - sliced
8 oranges – cut first then peeled (or it gets bitter)

1 cup of Orange juice
1 cup of 
Whatever juice you want to add.

It tastes very sweet and no bitter residue in your mouth. It makes me feel like I can do anything in life.

Do you have any fresh cannabis leaves you could add to this, too? I can't help thinking, it could only be a good thing. Right? :yummy:

I should be@ 50+ posts now. :D

*I sent you a pm, make sure you check. ;) We will be posting notes in case you don't see all the videos.

I have an appetite problem that cannabis helps with. When I'm outta cannabis I just come here and have a look at G2s kitchen and I'm hungry .

*I would love to cook for you guys.

Lol makes 2 of us

*I need to order some huuuuge mammoth steaks from you for the whole crew. Will they get here in time...hahahahaha

*Thank you Grandpa, that was beautiful reread over and over. Lovely to wake up to. I love meeting people who adapt to their situation and make the most of it. It's incredibly inspiring that you and K are seeking healthy alternatives and I would like to be a part of your success. To honour your life experiences by making life a little bit easier for you now.

:love:Elders need to be respected and engaged, I feel like you both are family already. We both have tough challenges to take on every day, but we are happy and medicated. That's more than I could ask for. I really care about you both, I want to elevate your life. Plus, I bet you got some cool stories to tell. I'm all ears and brain...lol.

Can't help but love G2HM, amazing people here on 420.

*I wouldn't be here without you guys. Thanks SUN...

Since we both share a love for animals I thought I would share the guy I go to when life tests me.

420-magazine-mobile1549942450.jpg

This guy can put a smile on my face no matter what the circumstances. Have been through hell and back with him, I'm not sure I would be here without him! I hope he can bring a smile to your face too. I am a very private person, I don't share a lot, so thank you for giving me a place to share this!

*I LOVE HIM. His tongue was almost like 3D. He's wonderful!!! I was thinking of getting an assistance dog but I'm not eligible. But if we move up north more, I will get a dog for sure and just train him/her to my needs. I love dogs, it's dog country on the west coast. There are doggy day care, grooming, hotels, day spa, you name it they have it here. Even doggy physchologist. I love animals so much big sigh.

Speaking of pets I went by my neighbor arctic bowls place yesterday. His dog had a softball sized growth and they administered their homemade cannabalm. They said when they woke up the next day and it was the size of a ping pong ball or smaller after 24 hours. That said it all for me! No wonder big pharma dosent want us to have access to this miracle plant...

*All pet pics welcome right Therma...lol. The doctors wanted to put me on a pill regiment for the next two years that would cost me way over 24000.00 a year. After my husband and i figured out how much it was ALL going to cost, we went out and bought the Dwarf Star. It is waaaay cheaper and healthier to grow my own meds. Hooded pharma, the virtual drug dealers enforced by the gov't. Don't get me started. hahahaha

Haha pets make people crazy! I treat my dogs anxiety with CBD and feed him a nutrient packed raw diet. I've noticed huge changes in his health.

*Oh wow, that's great. I wish I could play with him, it's been so long since I got to play with a dog. But i like to visit the horses. They make me feel special too.

I am in the middle of decarbing my trim and fluff bud from my first grow (froze it when I harvested it). What ratio of oil to bud/trim should I go with. I am going to do the oil on the stove method. I haven't weighed how much trim I have yet....will do it when its done decarbing. And second thing....based off those ratios that you recommend, what dose would you recommend me starting off with?

I am in the middle of decarbing my trim and fluff bud from my first grow (froze it when I harvested it). What ratio of oil to bud/trim should I go with. I am going to do the oil on the stove method. I haven't weighed how much trim I have yet....will do it when its done decarbing. And second thing....based off those ratios that you recommend, what dose would you recommend me starting off with?

*Hi VS, congratulations on your first fresh harvest oil experiment. We have another OIL slicker here. woohoo

*I do 1 ounce with 2 cups of oil using the MB2 machine.

*I would do the same, 1 ounce, 2 cups of oil, 8 hours for stovetop. As low and slow as you can. I would also recommend that you try a smaller batch for your first try just to make sure this method works for you. Now the key to making oil on the stove is to not let it boil or it will burn. And have enough heat where you gradually have a little tiny bubble here and there throughout your process.

*Do you have your cheesecloth and glass jar/bowl to pour it into later?

* I use dark amber glass bottles with dropper to dose this oil everyday. Avoid light and air with your oil store in a cool dry place.

* People could just decarb and infuse oil at the same time. But I like to decarb first, cause then you're guaranteed your THCA is converted to THC in case you make a mistake. Much easier.

* I always like to recommend people start off micro-dosing. It also depends on how serious your medical stuff is, without prying. I prefer everyone start off with 1ml > 2ml > 3ml. When I started I worked up from 1ml - 3 ml - 5ml within 3 weeks. Now I am 5ml > 3x times a day.

*If you have full blown cancer I would shove as much of that oil as I can in my body. hahaha But with brain injuries, you have to tread lightly at first. Just remember that it is recommended that you dose 4 times a day, but I only do 3 times a day. Your dose should last up to 4 hours at a time and you want to maintain a level of ongoing healing for extended periods of time.

*Does that help Amigo?

*Hi VS, congratulations on your first fresh harvest oil experiment. We have another OIL slicker here. woohoo

*I do 1 ounce with 2 cups of oil using the MB2 machine.

*I would do the same, 1 ounce, 2 cups of oil, 8 hours for stovetop. As low and slow as you can. I would also recommend that you try a smaller batch for your first try just to make sure this method works for you. Now the key to making oil on the stove is to not let it boil or it will burn. And have enough heat where you gradually have a little tiny bubble here and there throughout your process.

*Do you have your cheesecloth and glass jar/bowl to pour it into later?

* I use dark amber glass bottles with dropper to dose this oil everyday. Avoid light and air with your oil store in a cool dry place.

* People could just decarb and infuse oil at the same time. But I like to decarb first, cause then you're guaranteed your THCA is converted to THC in case you make a mistake. Much easier.

* I always like to recommend people start off micro-dosing. It also depends on how serious your medical stuff is, without prying. I prefer everyone start off with 1ml > 2ml > 3ml. When I started I worked up from 1ml - 3 ml - 5ml within 3 weeks. Now I am 5ml > 3x times a day.

*If you have full blown cancer I would shove as much of that oil as I can in my body. hahaha But with brain injuries, you have to tread lightly at first. Just remember that it is recommended that you dose 4 times a day, but I only do 3 times a day. Your dose should last up to 4 hours at a time and you want to maintain a level of ongoing healing for extended periods of time.

*Does that help Amigo?

I blew my back out at work so I am treating Disk issues and facet joints which sparks nerve issues on me. Some days aren't too bad, other days suck, especially if the muscle spasms are kicking.

I am using my old trim from my first harvest (I froze it the day I harvested). I am using this as kind of my test run so I haven't weighed up my trim yet.....I will do that after I decarb. I am not worried too much if things don't go well with it. I have 5 bags of trim/fluff that I can try if this doesn't go well.

I won't use the oil often, probably at most once per day. Probably the only time I will use it more often is if the back is really kicking up or my spasms have me on lock down. Now my next question is this....you give dosing in terms of (ml), at this point I don't have anything that measures ml.....I do have a little dropper from an old bottle of CBD oil I have. In terms of ml to drops, do you have any idea what that equates to?? Sorry for the delay, had some stuff I had to deal with. I appreciate any info!!

I blew my back out at work so I am treating Disk issues and facet joints which sparks nerve issues on me. Some days aren't too bad, other days suck, especially if the muscle spasms are kicking.

I am using my old trim from my first harvest (I froze it the day I harvested). I am using this as kind of my test run so I haven't weighed up my trim yet.....I will do that after I decarb. I am not worried too much if things don't go well with it. I have 5 bags of trim/fluff that I can try if this doesn't go well.

I won't use the oil often, probably at most once per day. Probably the only time I will use it more often is if the back is really kicking up or my spasms have me on lock down. Now my next question is this....you give dosing in terms of (ml), at this point I don't have anything that measures ml.....I do have a little dropper from an old bottle of CBD oil I have. In terms of ml to drops, do you have any idea what that equates to?? Sorry for the delay, had some stuff I had to deal with. I appreciate any info!!

*Ooooh back nerve issues, okay I hear yah, so yes, continue on with what Toasty and I have recommended. I find that my popcorn bud and trim is most effective for my oil. You'll still get the potency of fresh harvest oil even if it was frozen, mostly. I like plant material in my oil too, because my grow is 100% organic, I feel I get a whole new kinda flavour.

*1ml = approx. 20 drops Nice low dose. But you will build up a tolerance so I predict you'll be up to 5ml like me in a month depending on your daily schedule. With FHO you are looking for potency profiles. You can vary potency for day time and night time. FHO will give you potent oil that you can regulate.

*So you don't make light potency unless you have bud to burn basically. I make potent oil cause I don't have the bud nor money to test it all out. So this is my way of getting most bang for my buck, and just alter how much I take on a daily basis.

*You are well on your way. Bonne chance!

Back
Top Bottom