Hello All!

Everything looks great, Sparkey!
You make it look so easy!

Oh my God thats spectacular. :adore: :adore:
Thanks brother, appreciate the kind words. You have some nice flowers going on too. Keep it up brother
Appreciate it homie. Need to throw you some beans too. Let me know bro, hope all is well with you and family.
Them ladies are beautiful
Thanks buddy, probably need to Veg another week to bump up that yield and trichs a little more.
These Sparkelicious love the nutes. In my opinion 2 of my moms wasn't a OG18, got it down to either Coletrain or Kandykush. Lol
Cheers bro
Everything looks great, Sparkey!
You make it look so easy!
Thanks brother, really appreciate that coming from you Carcass. :high-five: loving your SSH girl, shes looking great.

That would be stellar bro!! I’d rock some spark-a-licious :headbanger:
Hell yeah, got u bro on WA. So i will hit you up soon :headbanger:
They are growing nice ill be up potting out of solo cups into 1.5 gallon and I'll start feeding them a little heavy and see how they do
Thats what im talking about fast. Well let this be a learning experience for you on week 4 of flower with them. They love their drenches and i didnt feed them enough last couple of feedings, should have went up 5mls a gallon but live and learn.
Heres a little update, little disappointed in my brixs girls as this was my fault..lol..shit happens i still think they will produce a healthy yield.

Sparkelicious pheno 1 in brixs- smells sweet grape.
20210122_163955.jpg

20210122_164020.jpg

Pheno 2 brixs
20210122_164259.jpg

20210122_164246.jpg

Sparkelicious..in supersoil soil, she starting to pack on some weight.
20210122_163653.jpg

20210121_051116.jpg

Boptangs are coming down pretty soon.
20210122_150644.jpg

20210122_150634.jpg

Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Im going to relax for sure..lol..:roorrip:

Those Boptangs are looking FROSTY!!
Thanks brother, Boptangs are pretty frosty for sure. Cut them down yesterday on 8 weeks.
Great seeing you bro
Ladies look great as always your brix's looks like it has more frosty then your super soil in my opinion
Thanks man, i agree with you. Supersoil is starting to be my favorite with this grow. Just alot easier to maintain at this point.
Throw up some pics of the Sparkelicious when you get a chance. Would love to see them. :roorrip:
:hug::high-five:
Always great seeing you Candy. Glad that you came by Sis.
They look deadly Sparkey. Send them my way, once cured, if you think they'll be too much for you. :drool:
Lmao, they might be a little too much..certainly hope so..lol..ill just take smaller hits.
Theyre are some stinky flowers for sure.

Hope everyone has a great week..

Hey! I've been out of this forum for about 4 years
Hey 420,

Been pretty busy lately, all good. Hope everyone is safe and feeling good.
I will catch up this weekend on everyones journal.
Excited about the Sparkelicious, they are going to be a beast of a yielder. Hopefully, the trichs match..the stem rub on the girls smell amazing. Like lime/citrus. 3 weeks since the flip
High brixs girls
20210115_152016.jpg

Supersoil Sparkelicious- definitely, healthier of a plant then the other two. Smell is not as intense, could be pheno though. Need to water her here soon, another day or so.
20210115_152130.jpg

20210115_152149.jpg

Boptangs- 48 days since the flip. Definitely packing on the trichs now. They are coming down hard, was planning on taking them around 10 weeks but maybe 9 now.
20210115_152255.jpg

20210115_152449.jpg

Here my next round babies
1- Super Lemon Haze
2- Apricot Gelato
2- Prayer Pupil
1- Sound Clash #2
After this round going pheno hunting on the Sparkelicious
20210115_152535.jpg

Hope everyone has a great weekend
Hey there!

Those girls are looking great.

I've been out of the forum for 4 long years and I used to be a HB grower from South America.

I noticed that theres been some drama and the HB kit that used to be promoted here isn't available, it seems...

So I would like to know where do you get your High brix materials from?

Thanks mate and keep up the work.

Cheerz

Hey! I've been out of this forum for about 4 years

Hey there!

Those girls are looking great.

I've been out of the forum for 4 long years and I used to be a HB grower from South America.

I noticed that theres been some drama and the HB kit that used to be promoted here isn't available, it seems...

So I would like to know where do you get your High brix materials from?

Thanks mate and keep up the work.

Cheerz
Amazon bro, i get it all on there. Or you can order off his website. Love the system, sometimes challenging because of running all different strains. Thats every system really.

Yeah, im not into drama being 47..lol..miss some of the guys for sure..
Alot of them dipped, but theres a couple of us left here on 420. Cant really talk about it but i love this site because of my great friends here.
Thanks for stopping by bro, hope you stay around.
Going to keep my brixs and run some supersoil too.
Cheers

Amazon bro, i get it all on there. Or you can order off his website. Love the system, sometimes challenging because of running all different strains. Thats every system really.

Yeah, im not into drama being 47..lol..miss some of the guys for sure..
Alot of them dipped, but theres a couple of us left here on 420. Cant really talk about it but i love this site because of my great friends here.
Thanks for stopping by bro, hope you stay around.
Going to keep my brixs and run some supersoil too.
Cheers
Nice, man.

Thank you very much.
I do love this forum and I'm not much into drama myself, just good cannabis and how to get it. :ganjamon:

Nice, man.

Thank you very much.
I do love this forum and I'm not much into drama myself, just good cannabis and how to get it. :ganjamon:
Right on :high-five: just got out of trim jail, sorry for the late response. Total workout..lol..
Thanks for posting
Those ladies are looking lovely brother!! Always nice to visit and see what you have going on Sparkey!! Killing it as usual!
Appreciate the kind words brother. Feel the same way about your flowers too.
This orange pheno Boptang is probably the strongest smoke ive had to date, crazy to see how this cures out with some time.
Here they are in there new home waiting a a new light lights are so addictive I love buying them

20210128_163758.jpg
Sparkelicious is looking sweet brother, hope you grab some nice females out of that bunch. Going to big solid yielders.

Heres a little update in the garden
5 weeks of 12/12
Sparkelicious in supersoil
20210128_203323.jpg

20210128_203310.jpg

Two brixs Sparkelicious week 5
20210128_132227.jpg

20210128_092003.jpg

20210128_091953.jpg

Veg tent
2- glazed apricot gelatos on right
2- prayer Pupil in middle