In The Lab

Hi Doc,
sorry to go off topic but I'm in a quandary- Looking to get another "kit" but can't PM you from the forum. can U PM me with your paypal info so I can order?
Thanx :)

New kit antics .

420-magazine-mobile518944502.jpg

Click on his name, you'll find his email there. :thumb: :welcome:

Thanks Nismo 12, talking with my sister I get the impression she is less computer savy than me!! She has a green:green_heart: thumb though and has grown her own for medicine awhile. I know you guys will help her 1st DBHBB. :circle-of-love::welcome::goodluck:

HI Doc,
I would really like to order my first kit. Brother Walleye is helping me get started.
Thank you,
Maryannsue

Look at this,..Mary , i gotcha...post # 4, my fav. # 4 for Orr...Bobby that is:) Anyhow , would like to offer up a big warm welcome to the 'Mag' and especially this neighborhood. Most of us are growing in soil around these parts and of them most are having a blast using Doc Bud's gear. it simply is the best method out there and is /has been proven time and time again by a lot of growers,..many of them still here ,..our 'Gang' of ner, de wells and misfits! These growers will help you at every turn in the road and are a very passionate and genuine group,..full of honesty and integrity. You are fortunate to have found us. My immediate advise would be to tell you to read all you can from Doc's journals and also his instructions on "How to Use The High Brix Kit". It's in his sig at the bottom of his posts OK. Please feel free to visit some of the other HB journals as well, very cool bunch of real people here. Please leave your ego at the door if that applies and as well, enter with a smile and good attitude . Do these lil things , and i promise , ya won't wanna leave this place. Welcome to the 'Mag' Mary!:welcome::cheer::420::high-five::bravo:

Hey Buck, great question!

You've got it partially right but I'm a new brix guy so I'll let the other experts chime in with the proper advice.

DEFINITELY way, way easier than nutes.

Have a great Hump Day!:thumb:

I've been trying to study a little before asking anything. So every other or 3rd watering I feed. I just mix 1 gal of feed and evenly give it to each plant. Seems a lot simpler than my 15 bottles of AN. Thanks

Hi Buckshot, and welcome! It's gets easier every week that goes by. I'm almost done my first grow, and 3 weeks into my second, and this system is the real deal. Docs instructions, link in his signature, are what you follow, and the finer details are discussed amongst us here. Give it a try, I'm getting amazing results!

DL
420-magazine-mobile1274400771.jpg

I've been trying to study a little before asking anything. So every other or 3rd watering I feed. I just mix 1 gal of feed and evenly give it to each plant. Seems a lot simpler than my 15 bottles of AN. Thanks
Correct.

If you notice on the bottles and in the instructions the amount of drench is never set to a certain amount of water...except for tea and foliars. You will mix up the drenches according to how many gallons of soil you are going to be feeding. A good rule is 1 ml of drench per 1 gallon of soil. Or to make it simple, I like doing 1 oz. of drench per 5 gallons of water. That's enough water to do 25 gallons of soil and is 28 ml.

That is one of the hardest thing for growers coming from nutes that say mix so much per gallon of water. Using this HB growing method, we are feeding the soil and then the soil feeds the plant.

This stuff works.

Edit - while in veg if you decide to dunk the pots and soak them that way then you double the amount of drench since there will be some waste in the bottom of the bucket. Doc has some videos on IG showing this. He has some helpful videos on there.

Correct.

If you notice on the bottles and in the instructions the amount of drench is never set to a certain amount of water...except for tea and foliars. You will mix up the drenches according to how many gallons of soil you are going to be feeding. A good rule is 1 ml of drench per 1 gallon of soil. Or to make it simple, I like doing 1 oz. of drench per 5 gallons of water. That's enough water to do 25 gallons of soil and is 28 ml.

That is one of the hardest thing for growers coming from nutes that say mix so much per gallon of water. Using this HB growing method, we are feeding the soil and then the soil feeds the plant.

This stuff works.

Great post Nis,...ya Buck, once ya get going with this method (DBHBB) you will NOT look back! It simply is the best method out there now and excels in every aspect. Have a great day Buck and once again Nis , great post. Little posts like that really help newer growers get their quantities correct and re assures them that they're on the right track and doing all the right things. cheers .

Correct.

This stuff works.

+reps slap mon

Back
Top Bottom