J & K Perpetual Grow Log - Soil

Flux is looking good :) have you topped the end of each flux arm yet?
Also great to see another training autos :)

Thanx man, i have United all the branches to make them grow better, ill tie them down when they become a little longer. I topped the ends about a week ago. You can see it on the pictures, they are tied down because og their length.

I almost gave up the flux because of my job. Some times i cant adjust the plant inn a week, because im not home. But when i defoild it i saw it still looked good, so that gave med hope and strength to keep going.
Pluss im getting tips from the almighty LA, god damn i love the internet!

Thanks man! :)

Okey, do you defol after flower? We are planning to put them on 12/12 after the plants have healed.
We're a little unsure about defol after flower, but I read pro's and con's.

By the way, im thinking a little bit on giving them 11/13 halfway into flower, what do you think? :)

I have defoliated in flower. KingJohn suggest no later than day 35 if I remember correctly, but I have defol'd as late as day 45 I think? that included some lollipopping, and had no problems with hermies.

Some strains might be ok with flower, and later flower defol, and other strains might not like it at all. It's a guessing game unless you have a lot of experience, which I don't yet :)

I've never tried 11/13, so I can't comment there. I've always stuck with 18/6 Veg, and 12/12 flower.

Hello guys and girls!
Update time! :welcome:

Here are the newborns!
Almost all of them are looking alright, except the "Doctor" on the last picture. Maybe it's to much nutes in a early stage, but all she's got are light rhizotonic, cannazym and there is some worm casting in the soil.
I don't really know what's wrong with her, but if you guys know, feel free to speak up! :)

IMG_205920.JPG

Here is the little auto, who had a rough start. She pulled through doh! :D

IMG_206113.JPG

Here is the Doc: looking kinda weird.

IMG_206318.JPG

Here are updates from the 250w CFL veg tent.
It really looks like the Gas Lantern routine really pays off. It does not look like they are growing any less!
Either way, if it does not help, we are still saving the equipment for 5,5 hours a day :)
We have replaced so many small fans that it's ridiculous. So, either way it looks like the Gas Lantern Routine is a keeper! :)

White Skunk. 57 days old
IMG_206621.JPG

Power Plant - Mainlining project. 57 days old.
IMG_206721.JPG

Critical + - Fluxing project :)
I thought I could include a picture from 6 days ago.
So you could see how quick it bounces back from defol! :)

6 days ago:
IMG_204316.JPG

Today:
IMG_206925.JPG

So, for the big tent.
We are experimenting with LST' on autos. We got two Blue Cheese Auto and two Critical + 2.0 auto
And I gotta say, (pictures for proof) LST' on autos works like a charm.
I'm gonna include two before pictures so you can see how awesome it looks today.
We haven't got much experience on autos, but god damn. They be growing like crazy.

27. april
IMG_200415.JPG

2. May
IMG_205016.JPG

Today:
IMG_207021.JPG

IMG_207117.JPG
IMG_207225.JPG

I had to rearrange them over in the other corner. I coulden't get the puzzle to fit, so I worked around all the other plants to make everything fit. Everyone is getting massive!

Last the two Critical + and O.G.
The Critical + are almost 80 days since seed, and OG turned 100 on monday :party:
We had a little party, woooo :D

But after the heavy defol, it looks like the Criticals have bounced back and are once again growing normal.
The OG started to drink again yesterday, (I think) it feels much lighter today, so we're hoping everyone is ready for 12/12 on monday! :)

IMG_207416.JPG
IMG_207515.JPG

*Just a little note: I'm really really excited to watch them go over in flower. After the Gas Lantern Routine article, they should explode in flower, because of the floral hormons! But as always, we will keep you guys updated! Feel free to express any thought about our grow. All input are always welcome! :D

Have a nice weekend y'all! :D

I am on day 2 of flower!:passitleft: its cool to see all the these grow journals that are going at the same time

It's gonna be great man! :D

Sweet bro. Can't wait for some flower pics. Looking very lush keep it up. :goodjob:

Thanks Sub! :)

Nice journal

I fimmed my auto at day 35 here it is now well yesterday
DSC_39561.JPG

Thanks man! I fimmed one of the criticals the other day, but it bounced back the day after.

Looks great, Im on day 43 today on the autos. So finally they get some 12/12. They have been flowering on 18/6 for about a couple of weeks.

dang bro you got so many plants going that's great I just got the two plants total but a mighty two! lol I am liking the autos I kind of want to try some after I save some cash to get another light and some more space for my other tent I have. its starting to get crowded in my room and my room mate is being a dick and will only let me grow in my room fuck him more bud for me lol

:goodjob::lot-o-toke:

Ladies look great. Congrats on reaching flowering. I'm putting my lady into flowering this weekend. 10 days short of what I wanted but something's came up.

Thanks man! :D Im already subbed at yours, looks great :)

dang bro you got so many plants going that's great I just got the two plants total but a mighty two! lol I am liking the autos I kind of want to try some after I save some cash to get another light and some more space for my other tent I have. its starting to get crowded in my room and my room mate is being a dick and will only let me grow in my room fuck him more bud for me lol

:goodjob::lot-o-toke:

Many plants, many things to look at!
Even if the plant grows really fast, when you look every day (two times a day*) things look like they go slow. More plants, more activity! :D
haha. I feel you, my previous roommates woulden't let me grow at all.
But, as you said, more bud for you! :D

hello everybody! i have a little concern, about two of my plants. They seem a little yellow on the top, and Im wondering if it's maybe a Zink deficiency or maybe we just had the LEDS a little to close. We raised them up to 45 cm from 35 cm and hoping that will do the trick.

But it could maybe look like a zinc deficiency, but we are not sure. Does anybody have any tips?

IMG_207919.JPG
IMG_208214.JPG
IMG_208518.JPG

This is the OG Kush. The one in the middle with the yellowish top leafs.

The Big Bud is strugglin' with the same problems..

IMG_209025.JPG

Anybody seen this before?

Cal deficiency. During the stretch your plants will use a lot of calcium for the cell structure. Ad a little extra calmag the first couple weeks of 12/12

I'd have to respectively disagree with this. Calcium is a mobile element for one, so it will show up in older fan leaves first. It also does not present itself with the lightening of fan leaves, it looks like tiny reddish/brown rust spots on the leaves. Mag deficiency would show as lightening of the fan leaf tissue between the veins, and again is a mobile element so it would show in older fans first.

To me it looks like Iron. Iron deficiency is non-mobile and therefore would only show in new growth, and shows as lightening of the newest growth of the fan leafs. Check the reference chart below

That being said, Cal-Mag would still help to fix your problem as it has Iron in it as well. Cal/Mag deficiencies will often present themselves alongside an Iron deficiency

plant105.jpg

Back
Top Bottom