Jaga: My First Grow Journal

Hey Brother good vibes to you and your Family also well wishes and we all hope you and everyone is ok :circle-of-love:

Jaga I sure hope all is well with you and Paddi. We want to see them beauties in the tent. Happy Day my friend. :circle-of-love:

:thanks::circle-of-love:Thanx every one even when I am not here I have my mind on you folks
I really appreciate all the lovely comments, I need to get an update done, but things are kinda stressed for me an well I just dont no what is wrong :straightface:I am not the sort of guy that normally gets down in the dumps but of recent I dont feel strong on the anything front :circle-of-love: I hope to see you all ASAP
:420::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:to every one

Our thoughts over here are with you over there, jaga. :hug::circle-of-love:

We've all been missing you. The black dogs can take anyone at anytime. Remember you are loved by those you know at home, and by many, many here at 420.

May your God give you strength and walk with you.
:love: Mr Teddy

Glad to here from you Jaga. Take a few good hits & think about some good times. That always helps when I'm feeling down.

Good morning Jaga,

I hope this day greets you better than the last :circle-of-love:

You look after you and yours first eh, and we hope to see you soon.

:love::hug:Hugs and Best Blessings to you and Paddi :hug::love:

Aw so sorry to hear you're not well lately Jaga, we miss you around! Stay strong, you know our thoughts are with you! :love: :Namaste: :love:

Back
Top Bottom