Jamaica Seeds Blackout Kush #2

ok, they are 4 weeks old today.

2013-07-21_10-36-40_858.jpg

cannabis plants are a week old from breaking earth.

other plants are 4 weeks old from seed (in the picture) and have just started flowering/entered the strech. they are blowing up with growth now! i fed them lightly today even though they werent asking for food.

2013-06-29_11-57-10_297.jpg

Looking good. Keep up the nice work :)

they are both ~7 in tall and the stretch has just begun..if they get too tall im gonna have to find a way to lst them and sooner than later..they gotta grow into the shape in the stretch. any suggestions? lst or let grow above lights a little? i dont know how big i should expect them to get, maybe cfl lighting will keep them not too tall? SOS

im going to water them with some rain water i collected today and a little bit of biobizz food..thank god it rained, weather is broken

in other news the outdoor veggies are 8 weeks old from breaking earth today! (they all broke earth 5/27) all packages claim to have ripe fruit at ~10 weeks or 70 days from seed :thumb: one beefsteak plant has a virus..leaves are fully curled and has bad flower drop. is fruit safe? its first two were rotting on the vine, the bottem on the tomato, i pulled em off. new ones coming in are healthy looking? the sick one is the far tomato, the ones close are just smaller. ones in long planters broke earth same as everyone else, but have been transplanted a lot so are actually slower. the other one thats close is just small, and its flowering as fast as the rest of its brothers that that havent been trasplanted twice

2013-07-22_23-56-29_176.jpg
2013-07-23_00-00-16_283.jpg
2013-07-23_00-02-32_605.jpg

OK, just fed them a mix of rainwater and some grow, bloom and topmax. both their roots are looking good.

2013-07-23_00-50-24_431.jpg
2013-07-23_00-58-21_426.jpg
2013-07-23_01-13-59_701.jpg
2013-07-23_01-14-15_217.jpg
2013-07-23_01-24-15_384.jpg

My kind of journal. I love pics! Totally subbed +reps

scarfinger, i fed all of them that day, so when i put images up tonight do you mind letting me know if i need to adjust the nutes? im mixing grow, bloom and topmax, but not in equal parts. just kinda winging it. the bloom and topmax have the most micronutes in them, so i may need to add more of that?

many thanks brokeassreg. glad to have you on this ride with me :thanks:

closetorganic, you know what it is. ive lstd before, my first plant was lstd so what ill do is just keep an eye on em. if theyre really high over the lights, will lst. today starts week 2 of bloom/stretch from pistil, so i think ive got one more week of stretch. im going to have to make a decicion tonight. input is appreciated when pictures are up!

youre going to have to ignore all the babbling i did in this thread, as i know theres a lot of wrong info there. just go through the pictures. the strain is paradise acid, their cut of diesel (chemd x super skunk x n.l.) Paradise Diesel

The plant with purple stems and yellowing between the veins has a magnesium deficiency. My suggestion would be flush it with plan water 2 times the pot size to flush out anything that's causing a lock out potentially. Check the soil PH or the runoff PH. The PH needs to be 6.5 ish or higher to be available. Add some fertilizer with magnesium, 1/4 to 1/2 strength or Light fertilization and add some Epsom salt. 1 tsp. per gallon, or cal/mag or 1 tbs. of dolomite garden lime/per gallon of water. Some combination of those will get magnesium into the soil. But the PH has to be right for them to use it. You could also foliar spray Epsom salt.

scarfinger, i fed all of them that day, so when i put images up tonight do you mind letting me know if i need to adjust the nutes? im mixing grow, bloom and topmax, but not in equal parts. just kinda winging it. the bloom and topmax have the most micronutes in them, so i may need to add more of that?

The feeding schedules seem confusing. If I am understanding it some are based on your soil medium, "all Mix" or "light Mix". If your not using one of those two you are completely SOL :cough: :cough: :rip:

Just kidding :) :allgood:

SNOOP DOGG says:
All you need is the bio-bizz grow and bloom and a shot of epsons at about 4 weeks in. I have been using bio-bizz grow and bloom for years. This is how i do.

THE BIO-BIZZ AND BIO-BLOOM FEEDING GUIDE.
BIO-BIZZ.

The BIO-BIZZ GROW and BIO-BIZZ BLOOM chart is for rooted cuttings not seedlings.

The optimum PH of the compost for maintaining health and growth is 6.5 to 6.8. It is much harder for the compost to buffer up than to buffer down.

I don't know how many times i have said this. If you do PH down not below 6.5 you will mess up the micro flora and if not very careful ruin the compost.

As soon as the rootball in 4" starter pots is filled with fine/plenty roots move them to your 6" pots and pot up as the pots get full of roots (seen through the drain holes for quicker root formation).

Same story for the move to the final pots. Once in the final pots let them root out the soil ball before flowering as a general rule of thumb once all the plants are showing roots at the drainage holes. Switch to 12/12.

You should not need any feed right through these stages. Once you are on 12/12 start feeding 1 ml of both grow and bloom to a litre of water.

At about week 2 of flowering change the mix to 1 ml grow and 2 ml bloom per litre.

At week 3 (21 days) add a one off feed of a level tea spoon of epsom salts per 5 litres of water and add to that 1 ml of grow and 2 ml of bloom.

Round the 4 week mark the mix is 1ml grow and 3ml bloom.

Once you start to see browning of pistils change to 2ml grow and 1ml bloom and keep with that till the end.

All you really need is grow and bloom and a little epsom salts.

Hope this makes sense.

As an added point if you see the tissue between the veins on the lower leaves turning a lighter green at any point its likely to be the first signs of MG shortage so starting an addition of a little epsom salts to the next feed should keep things right. Don't over do this or else you can lock out other nutrients.

ok, its morning for them and the girls are 32 days old today. one week into bloom from first pistil sighting. i dont get why im having such yellowing going on, but at the same time im having tip curl/burn. its okay, its nothing serious. im feeding every third watering. the directions say to use 2-5 ml of food per liter of water.

im mixing half a teaspoon of a blend of all three in 16 oz of water. thats ~2.5 ml in a ~half liter of water. a little strong, but itll do.

ill take a pic in the sunlight soon cause they are full of food for sure now..second root growth spurt come through hopefully with some leaf growth as well..i really may need to lst..

2013-07-24_22-35-12_337.jpg
2013-07-24_22-34-54_196.jpg

ok, its morning for them and the girls are 32 days old today. one week into bloom from first pistil sighting. i dont get why im having such yellowing going on, but at the same time im having tip curl/burn. its okay, its nothing serious. im feeding every third watering. the directions say to use 2-5 ml of food per liter of water.

im mixing half a teaspoon of a blend of all three in 16 oz of water. thats ~2.5 ml in a ~half liter of water. a little strong, but itll do.

What is the PH of the solution before you add it?

Most likely too much fertilizer and low PH of the soil

[/youre going to have to ignore all the babbling i did in this thread, as i know theres a lot of wrong info there. just go through the pictures. the strain is paradise acid, their cut of diesel (chemd x super skunk x n.l.) Paradise Diesel QUOTE]
So not Jamaica seeds blackout kush? WTF jus kiddin I wish I could offer assistance but as you see in my ongoing lame thread I wing it all the time.NO one could "try it my way" with my used mix and no schedule of anything. You are using new soil and nutrients if thats true lol that just brings more to the table.:phew: I have confidence in your success :popcorn:

hi harley..glad to have you here. those led buds are gonna be the top shelf bro.

im listening trust me, i dont want these girls to go hungry. they dont have many lumens, so i need to make everything else very comfortable..there are 6 18 watt 6k bulbs hanging..i do have 4 23 watt 3k lights, but im being lazy. i guess i should put them in soon?

ok..they are growing fast now..i fed them again just tonight..made sure the mix was more bloom than anything else. as you can see the one that has more budsights is dry, while the sparse one isnt. i fed them both 4 oz of feed, then i added 8 more oz of pure water to the dry soil.

grew an inch or two in a couple days..8 inches going on 9..wow not bad, enjoy your food, dont get burnt, please!

2013-07-23_00-02-32_6051.jpg
2013-07-25_22-38-37_473.jpg
2013-07-25_22-39-29_282.jpg
2013-07-25_22-39-51_664.jpg
2013-07-25_22-40-10_334.jpg
2013-07-25_22-40-18_651.jpg
2013-07-25_22-50-57_226.jpg
2013-07-25_00-16-19_967.jpg

they are 5 weeks old today from breaking earth, or 35 days old. my pistil sighting was a couple days off this time. lets just say im going to try to harvest around week 12-14 from breaking ground..

8" tall and 10" tall. i hope they dont get much taller. may top next round. still waiting for the stretch to come to an end so i can install other lights?

i watered with a little grow/molasses and added some epsom salts for scarfinger.

2013-07-27_23-14-35_832.jpg
2013-07-27_23-13-26_55.jpg
2013-07-27_23-11-21_627.jpg
2013-07-27_23-13-43_297.jpg
2013-07-27_23-13-38_434.jpg

Back
Top Bottom