Jandre2k3's Cardboard Flowerbox - 41 Week Perpetual SOG Part2

Re: Jandre2k3's Cardboard Flowerbox - 41 Week Perpetual SOG Part2 - Blue Planet Nutri

Photo Update!
I can only say that I'm quite proud of how well things are now going with this run. It seems that equipment failures are a thing of the past, and the grow shows it. Hoodathunk it that dialing in a box meant tossing bad or broken equipment for better. Anyway, I have some bud pr0n for you all. But first, the stats. Side B Purple Mr. nice is nearing harvest. I'm getting that excited feeling again. That stuff is sticky as honey. Makes me shiver with anticipation when I think of sampling this one. I'm hoping that the genetics will prove to be what I wanted the strain for. If it proves to have a sedative effect, I will be breeding it with the P1 of the jandre Kush and selectively breeding it to increase it. I'm looking for that perfect sleep aid. Smoke a bowl, go to sleep, no excuses. Side A Purple Mr. Nice is doing exactly the same as their bigger sister. Remember these were the ones I threw in for shits and giggles? I'm not giggling at their small size anymore! See if you can pick out the small plants' nugs from the larger one.

jandre Kush P1's are almost to the point that they will start to swell. I'm not happy with their stretch, nor their flower time. Maybe crossing it with the P. MrN will help keep it short and hasten the flower time. As it is right now, they continue to gain height throughout the flower period. This is not a good thing in my flower box. Luckily, I don't have a light that is too strong so getting closer than a foot isn't burning them up.

Side A:
32.2 days tracking Jandre Kush - Jandre
48.2 days tracking Jandre Kush - Jandre
48.2 days tracking Purple Mr Nice Clone - P. MrN
48.2 days tracking Purple Mr Nice Clone - P. MrN

Side B:
58.2 days tracking Jandre Kush Clone - Jandre
58.2 days tracking Purple Mr Nice Clone - P. MrN

Purple Mr. Nice

jandre Kush

Re: Jandre2k3's Cardboard Flowerbox - 41 Week Perpetual SOG Part2 - Blue Planet Nutri

Thius is the one that really gets me about the jandre Kush... The length of those triches! Damn....
DSCN030410.JPG

The pistils are about 1.25 to 1.5 inches long, so that gives you an idea of how frikkin long the triches are getting... And that on the UNDERSIDE of the fan leaf spikes.

Jandre Kush = :thumb: :thumb:
Great pics and nice looking plants, Jandre. Congrats on a smooth grow so far! :goodjob:

man the way i feel right now i could deep throat those colas..and they wouldnt come back out :rofl:
:rofl:

They be looking great! Sticky - Fuzzy - Hairy - Glittery - Healthy - and Enticing. Yes!
Yes! Very Very Exciting!:cheesygrinsmiley:

Jandre Kush = :thumb: :thumb:
Great pics and nice looking plants, Jandre. Congrats on a smooth grow so far! :goodjob:
Thank-ya! :thanks:

Alrighty!! Here we are at lights-off, and I've taken more microscope pics.

58.4 days tracking Purple Mr Nice Clone - P. MrN

So.... not ready yet... Getting close though.

In the last, you can see the heads are just starting to collapse, so we're not far from amber at this point... Maybe a week left.

:bravo::)

Photo Update!

Man your plants are looking awesome!!

hi mate, been a while, looking good though mate,

i managed to get me some purple buds, my auto purple is giving me dark purple almost black buds, its not the light purple like the pictures on the net, this is a nice dark shade of purple,

doing my best to get caught up with all these journals

Man your plants are looking awesome!!
Thank you very much!

hi mate, been a while, looking good though mate,

i managed to get me some purple buds, my auto purple is giving me dark purple almost black buds, its not the light purple like the pictures on the net, this is a nice dark shade of purple,

doing my best to get caught up with all these journals
DAMN! Where ya been man? Thanks for dropping by to say, "hullo"

damn j those are some of the prettiest plants i have seen you grow !:bravo:
I know right? They're looking really good. And thank you!

been real busy with work and my daughter has been in hospital the last week, she is out now so alls good, so thought id come back on here and get caught up,

find out what my fellow growers are up to, i got a lot going on so ill need to do an update when i get chance, but im so chuffed i got some nice purple bud growing, this purple bud is really dark almost black, cant wait to see how the buds fill out,

Octopussy Pistils!!
Looking really good jandre
:thumb:

yeah what B.I.D. said:)

If I could manage to grow something that looked half as good as those, I'd feel like I was the king of the world.. I can't image how proud you must be, being the parent to such beautiful and successful children!!!!

Absolutely amazing.

can i swear here?
cause that shit looks fucking awesome
great job on the grow dude
expect no less from pros lol:thumb:

[/QUOTE]I run it lower since I start everything out with it and I'm not trying to fix anything. If I was trying to get rid of rot I'd run it hotter for sure. [/QUOTE]

Please please could you explain why you run temps hotter than normal if dealing with root rot please? ? thanks Jandre

Back
Top Bottom