Jay233 Grow - Jack Herer - NL x Skunk - THC Bomb - White Rhino - Critical - 600W HPS

Re: Jay233 Grow Jack Herer - NL x Skunk - THC Bomb - White Rhino - Critical - 600W HP

Little update

Pic of the super critical...topped two days ago

image4687.jpg

Pic of one of the Jack Herrer..lst is coming along

image4688.jpg

Re: Jay233 Grow Jack Herer - NL x Skunk - THC Bomb - White Rhino - Critical - 600W HP

Congrats on the toys jay!, or tools....everything is a toy to me...LOL! Enthusiasm and confidence will make up for a lot of other important factors! All the positive energy floatin around 420 is like fertilizer.....for the soul! The plants grow...we grow......we grow collectively as a specie............all good stuff!

Thanks McLoadie!...yeah their toys....but I have to tell my girlfriend their tools LOL

I agree with you...it's great to talk to like-minded people with positive additives

I just have to stop posting when I'm super high....I say a lot of really dumb shit :)

Thanks for the reps:thanks:

That rubber coated wire looks great. Going to check the hydro shop today! I've been searching for pipe cleaners, can't even find them at hardware stores here. Sheesh.
Nice toys!

Hey Canna...did you end up finding that wire?

The one I got is a very thin wire with a soft rubber coating...almost foam like

If you can't find that I would think some 14 awg electrical wire from home depot would do the trick

Good luck

Hey Canna...did you end up finding that wire?

The one I got is a very thin wire with a soft rubber coating...almost foam like

If you can't find that I would think some 14 awg electrical wire from home depot would do the trick

Good luck
Hey Jay, (that rhymes...LOL)
Yes, I did find some coated wire at the hydro store...it's coated with foam though. Pretty thick but it's working out fine. I also found a 50' roll of coated 18/2 bell wire that is going to work out fine too. It was in a "dollar bin", so I grabbed it up.
Have a great day!

Well I didn't get any feedback so I just went with my gut...they went 1-2 days past when I would normally water them (5 1/2 days since last watering)

This is the mix I gave them:
3/4 distilled water, 1/4 tap (well water), 1/2 tsp GH flora grow fert, 1/4 tsp cal-Mag, 1/4 tsp floralicious plus (all per gal)
PH- 6.5 PPM- 570

We'll see what happens

Hey Jay! Sorry to hear about the complications. Wish I could help but I don't have any soil experience.:straightface:

Here is that leaf chart to try and help diagnose the problem possibly.

leavedeficiencies3.jpg

Thanks Dooski...I'm hoping they are feeding on themselves because I feel I have been doing my best to provide everything they need

But with my luck I'm still doing something wrong

For the past two years my grows have gone well...I started having problems the last two grows after I decided to "perfect" what I've been doing. LOL

Thats how life goes :)

Thanks for stopping in dooski...your grow is coming along amazing...nice work:thumb:

Thanks Dooski...I'm hoping they are feeding on themselves because I feel I have been doing my best to provide everything they need

But with my luck I'm still doing something wrong

For the past two years my grows have gone well...I started having problems the last two grows after I decided to "perfect" what I've been doing. LOL

Thats how life goes :)

Thanks for stopping in dooski...your grow is coming along amazing...nice work:thumb:

Hey Jay,
Here's one link I have found helpful:
Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial
And DonPaul.P has a link on his signature to plant probs too.
I hope this helps, I am way to new to diagnose...but at least they are purty colors. ;-)

Hey Jay,
Here's one link I have found helpful:
Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial
And DonPaul.P has a link on his signature to plant probs too.
I hope this helps, I am way to new to diagnose...but at least they are purty colors. ;-)

Hey Canna...thank you

I've looked at those before but now that you just posted those links I checked them out again and it looks like a ph problem...it's only affecting one leaf on two plants but I want to get it sorted before it becomes a bigger problem

Thank you for your help!...I've been following your grow and you are doing such a good job...excellent attention to detail im looking forward to watching more of your work

Cheers Canna!

jay this is my first grow...2 dinafem critical+ and a free ufo...my critical+ leaves also browned...even before any fertilizer was added..i am growing in FFOF....Since that time i have began the FF Grow Big and Big Bloom program and i must say they are taking off...They were 18" tall so I started them on a 12x12 last week and changed my 600 watt mh to a 600 watt hps backlit with 6 t5 at 3000k..if your interested in knowing more let me know as i will follow your critical+....

jay this is my first grow...2 dinafem critical+ and a free ufo...my critical+ leaves also browned...even before any fertilizer was added..i am growing in FFOF....Since that time i have began the FF Grow Big and Big Bloom program and i must say they are taking off...They were 18" tall so I started them on a 12x12 last week and changed my 600 watt mh to a 600 watt hps backlit with 6 t5 at 3000k..if your interested in knowing more let me know as i will follow your critical+....

Hey Nim...thank you for stopping in and posting!...and yeah I'm interested...my critical+ is only a few weeks old and I have not grown this strain before so I would love to know about your grow:thumb:

new to the forum like i say they are doing well...i water with ph at around 6.5 tap water.. and let stand 48hrs...and only give each plant 1 gal every 5 days and feed every other time...thinking about my own journal here...
20130920_134754.jpg

Welcome to the site Nim...sorry I missed the fact that was your first post earlier

You should definitely start your own journal...I hesitated to start a journal for two years...I am very glad I did...this is an amazing site with a wealth of knowledge from experienced growers who are more than happy to share their expertise

If you do decide to start a journal let me know

Your critical+ looks good ...did you top.it recently? Hard to tell from the pic

Good day Jay, may the day find you and yours all well and may your garden be a shining plethora of buds soon enough!

Good day to you to LA:high-five:

Thank you for the kind words...if I am blessed with 1/10 of the buds your plant will produce I will be a happy man:)

If you are using General Hydroponics Flora series nutrients they are a 3 part formula meant for all 3 to be used in different ratios for all stages of vegetative growth and flowering. your leaf damage appears to be from either pH fluctuation or a micro nutrient deficiency. the majority of the micro nutrients in General Hydroponics Flora series is in the Flora Micro.

GENERAL HYDROPONICS

If you are using General Hydroponics Flora series nutrients they are a 3 part formula meant for all 3 to be used in different ratios for all stages of vegetative growth and flowering. your leaf damage appears to be from either pH fluctuation or a micro nutrient deficiency. the majority of the micro nutrients in General Hydroponics Flora series is in the Flora Micro.

GENERAL HYDROPONICS

Morning KJC...thank you for stopping in...sorry I left out a word...I am using flora nova bloom and flora nova grow both 1 part nutrients sorry for the confusion

Update:

First 2 pics are the super critical and Jack Herrer...they each had discoloration on one fan leaf but they seem to be growing great now
The third pic is all six girls...the thc bomb had issues from sprout (genitics) but it seems to have grown out of it...the white rhino doesn't look like it likes the nutes so I will give it less than the others and see how it does
image4818.jpg

image4821.jpg

image4820.jpg

Back
Top Bottom