Jay233 Grow - Jack Herer - NL x Skunk - THC Bomb - White Rhino - Critical - 600W HPS

Re: Jay233 Grow Jack Herer - NL x Skunk - THC Bomb - White Rhino - Critical - 600W HP

The bondage has begin...the Jack Herrer is the first to get tied up
Looks great. I had to add an anchor string going the opposite direction to the base of my plants, they looked like they were pulling right out of the dirt when I LST'd the first couple of days. It helped a bunch. Yours looks good though, it doesn't appear to be yanking too hard. Are we having fun yet? YEAH!:popcorn:

Re: Jay233 Grow Jack Herer - NL x Skunk - THC Bomb - White Rhino - Critical - 600W HP

Looks great. I had to add an anchor string going the opposite direction to the base of my plants, they looked like they were pulling right out of the dirt when I LST'd the first couple of days. It helped a bunch. Yours looks good though, it doesn't appear to be yanking too hard. Are we having fun yet? YEAH!:popcorn:

Yeah I've had that happen before...what I try to do now is give minimal water first around the outer edges of the pots for a couple waterings then a couple day dry out period before I lst...it seems with this method the root system is stronger before I lst...I always water within 24 hrs before lsting so the soil is more forgiving

Don't know if it makes much of a difference but it seems to be better than what I was doing before:roorrip:

Good weed to you Canna

Morning 420 people!

I need some advice...I've been having ph issues...two weeks ago I flushed with ph'd water...I've done 2 plain waterings since with just a little Epsom salts and 1/2 tsp molasses ph'd to 6.5

The plants have been looking better....the run off is 6.5...the lower leaves having been yellowing a little ....I figured they are just hungry ...I planned on feeding today

This is what I woke up to
image4380.jpg
image4381.jpg

I know the pictures aren't the best...the leaves around the buds are turning purple (temps at nite are 65 f)...the other pic is some lower fan leaves that I needed to remove

My guess is a phosphorus deficiency so I fed two plants (the other two aren't quite ready for a watering yet) with 1 1/2 tsp bloom fert, 1/2 tsp kool bloom, 1/2 tsp Epsom salt ph'd to 6.5

Any help or thoughts is much appreciated

My sick plant in the flower room hermied...I don't blame it after what I put it through...I took it out and hopefully it doesnt pollinate the clones that are in flower...Very disappointed that it had to come out early...I had high hopes....it will yield between three and four oz's...I am putting all my effort into the clones in flower and the six seedlings in veg

Whatever bro, check the seeds until they look well formed...mature. Take the seeded bud and smoke it.......it's as good as anything! ALL those seeds will be females and you'll get the bonus of seeing the phenotypes the seeds produce...which will be a profile of the cultivars genetic heritage!..........it's ALL good!

Morning 420 people!

I need some advice...I've been having ph issues...two weeks ago I flushed with ph'd water...I've done 2 plain waterings since with just a little Epsom salts and 1/2 tsp molasses ph'd to 6.5

The plants have been looking better....the run off is 6.5...the lower leaves having been yellowing a little ....I figured they are just hungry ...I planned on feeding today

This is what I woke up to
image4380.jpg
image4381.jpg

I know the pictures aren't the best...the leaves around the buds are turning purple (temps at nite are 65 f)...the other pic is some lower fan leaves that I needed to remove

My guess is a phosphorus deficiency so I fed two plants (the other two aren't quite ready for a watering yet) with 1 1/2 tsp bloom fert, 1/2 tsp kool bloom, 1/2 tsp Epsom salt ph'd to 6.5

Any help or thoughts is much appreciated

OK bro, you're way into flower so let's be real careful and really think about this. When I see this I know I need to stop everything, burn some and think this over.......ESPECIALLY this far into flower! I am noticing you guys talking about watering, and I hope your watering techniques are good! Whenever I see a deficiency, my first suspicion is lockout. We have great soils and our nutrients are kick ass, AND you are just about ready to cut em off and do the pre harvest flush...no? Is your soil drying out really well between waterings?, preferably watering a coupla hours before the begin to wilt? How often have you been adding the Epsom and how much have you added?

OK bro, you're way into flower so let's be real careful and really think about this. When I see this I know I need to stop everything, burn some and think this over.......ESPECIALLY this far into flower! I am noticing you guys talking about watering, and I hope your watering techniques are good! Whenever I see a deficiency, my first suspicion is lockout. We have great soils and our nutrients are kick ass, AND you are just about ready to cut em off and do the pre harvest flush...no? Is your soil drying out really well between waterings?, preferably watering a coupla hours before the begin to wilt? How often have you been adding the Epsom and how much have you added?

I have been letting them dry out good before watering...I have added 1 1/2 tsp Epsom salt total through thier whole life...just started two weeks ago...they have at least 7-8 weeks left I only put them under 12/12 2 1/2 weeks ago that's why I'm so nervous

Thank you very much for taking a look I really appreciate it....I'm ready to rip my hair out :)....Packing the bong now

I have been letting them dry out good before watering...I have added 1 1/2 tsp Epsom salt total through thier whole life...just started two weeks ago...they have at least 7-8 weeks left I only put them under 12/12 2 1/2 weeks ago that's why I'm so nervous

Thank you very much for taking a look I really appreciate it....I'm ready to rip my hair out :)....Packing the bong now

What soil are you using, and have you ever manipulated the pH?, of your water, or your soil? How much tap water are they getting with the ro........I remember you water is like mine. I will have some pics of my plants soon....it looks like I'm going to get some burn.....I'll explain in my journal, when I got the soil unlocked it changed some things......

What soil are you using, and have you ever manipulated the pH?, of your water, or your soil? How much tap water are they getting with the ro........I remember you water is like mine. I will have some pics of my plants soon....it looks like I'm going to get some burn.....I'll explain in my journal, when I got the soil unlocked it changed some things......

I'm using sunshine mix 4 aggregate...I have not adjusted the ph of these plants until 2 weeks ago ....I give about 1/4 gal per plant...1/3 tap 2/3 distilled...they are in five gal pots...they have not received any nutes for 2 1/2 weeks (until today)...in 2 1/2 weeks they have only been fed with what's in the tap water plus 1 1/2 tsp Epsom salts and 2 tsp molasses....i didn't want to feed them until my ph was sorted....they have grown a good amount in the past two weeks but with minimal stretch

Interesting...looking forward to the pics

I'm using sunshine mix 4 aggregate...I have not adjusted the ph of these plants until 2 weeks ago ....I give about 1/4 gal per plant...1/3 tap 2/3 distilled...they are in five gal pots...they have not received any nutes for 2 1/2 weeks (until today)...in 2 1/2 weeks they have only been fed with what's in the tap water plus 1 1/2 tsp Epsom salts and 2 tsp molasses....i didn't want to feed them until my ph was sorted....they have grown a good amount in the past two weeks but with minimal stretch

Interesting...looking forward to the pics

Well, it sounds like everything is in order and a feeding would be appropriate.

without any additional nutrients your plants will yellow and develop deficiency's faster. I would progressively re introduce nutrients to your plant until you are the full recommended dosage.

Thanks KJC for stopping in....I fed them today 1/2 nutes...but with just a very small amount of additives the ppm was 1230 ....probably way too high ....hope I dont shock them

Your grows looking great...saw you collected.a.bunch of pollen recently....can't wait to see more

Good weed to you KJC :thumb:

The more I smoke the better that pepperoni pizza in the fridge looks :)

WEED....Helping hungry people eat leftovers for hundreds of years. :thumb:

thinkin the same...with the pizza lol and u just remind me matter a fact lol

The seedlings are doing great. I've been growing bag seed for 2 yrs... this is my first grow with premium seeds....so it's really exciting to watch these strains grow

I've started lsting the plants

image4441.jpg
image4442.jpg

Here's a shot of the super critical

image4443.jpg

Good on ya Jay for going LST. Just be sure to give your girls long enough in veg to lay her out to your design then let her build up vertically. You need the vertical for big Colas.
Looking great though happy girls.

Good morning LA....I'm planing on 6-8 weeks veg...the flower room won't be freed up till then...so it should work out good

Good weed to you LA

Back
Top Bottom