Jay233 Grow - Jack Herer - NL x Skunk - THC Bomb - White Rhino - Critical - 600W HPS

Re: Jay233 Grow Jack Herer - NL x Skunk - THC Bomb - White Rhino - Critical - 600W HP

Cool just wondered, I dont know much on the led front so I bow to your wisdom. Give us ashout anytime my friend enjoy your munchies and stay green.

Thanks but I have pretty close to 0 wisdom :)...I love the clf in veg so I'm not 100% sure what I'm gonna do it has worked fine so far so maybe I'll just keep it like it is...but I always like to have some item on my wish list so the led is an option

...the Godiva chocolate cheesecake is AMAZING...if I could email it to everyone I would :)

Re: Jay233 Grow Jack Herer - NL x Skunk - THC Bomb - White Rhino - Critical - 600W HP

I'm pretty excited...just watched the weather....cool weather here finally!...60 deg F all week here

My ac has been running almost 24/7 for 4 months

Even though the room my tents are in is pretty small 15x12 and has its own ac...the hps is in a cool tube, exhausted out of the room with a 450 cfm inline fan the temps were still creeping up to 84 deg F...I've had to dim the light to 400 several times

It was 100 deg F here a couple days ago which is almost unheard of around here this time of year

It has been a hot summer and I am very excited about the cooler temps

Happy Monday everyone :allgood:

Good weed to all of my 420 friends :thumb:

Good news on the the weather and good green to you sir.

Your a god damn genius! and you said you had 0 wisdom. Your the man that gave the world the Idea of emailed cheesecake. It's a billion dollar Idea and I want in! lol

LOL....I'm pretty excited about this too...soon all computers will come with an integrated cheesecake portal

I'll call it the "icheesecake" soon to be followed by the icheesecake 2 (it has a pizza option) :)

Well don't forget us little people on here, when your dining out in Monte Carlo. Everyone on here will be expecting you to set them up with some free orders. Perhaps icheesecake could become the first (munchies supplies) sponsors on here with 420!

:rofl:...I'll be "dining out" with my computer and bong while on :420:

Sub'd. Looking forward to your grow.

Ok so here's what's going on:

Yesterday morning I watered the four clones of bagseed that are in the flower room ( after one flush, one plain water and a little longer dry out period) I watered yesterday with light nutes ph'd to 6.5

A couple hours later and they looked great the leaves were no longer as droopy and the lower fan leaves were starting to green up a little more

Last nite I checked on them again and the leaves on two of the four were super droopy :thedoubletake: ...I smoked a bowl and went to bed....pissed

This morning I woke up to my girlfriend shaking me...guess I was screaming in my sleep again....I checked on the plants and the two were even more droopy but they had a bunch of noticeable growth overnite....so I had to see what was going on ....I lifted the pots and they were feather lite (I was shocked...I had just given them a good watering with nutes less than 24 hrs ago)...so I watered them with 2/3 distilled water, 1/3 tap water (high cal), 1 tsp Epsom salts and 1/2 tsp molasses ph'd to 6.5...the other two were light but it still felt like there was moisture in them so I'll check them later today

The large plant in the rear corner of my flower tent that I had veged for over 4 months and had high hopes for is looking slightly better but still a huge disappointment ...I hate looking at it because it has my failure written all over it but I'm not giving up on it

The seedlings (what this thread is really about) are growing great

I include info about my flower tent in this grow because obviously I am having issues with those plants and I want to work out those issues before I flower my "good" plants

Thank you all for your excellent help, advice, and humour :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom