Jay233 Grow - Jack Herer - NL x Skunk - THC Bomb - White Rhino - Critical - 600W HPS

Re: Jay233 grow Jack Herrer, NL x Skunk, Thc Bomb, White Rhino, Critical + (600w HPS)

...I'll probably take my girl down to the bonsai shop this afternoon...after a few bong rips :)...I'll put up some pics if we pick something up

We did the bong rips....but went nowhere. LOL....sorry McLoadie...looks like I got suckered into working tomorrow too...some emergency tree situation LOL

Re: Jay233 grow Jack Herrer, NL x Skunk, Thc Bomb, White Rhino, Critical + (600w HPS)

Since transplanting the saplings into 1 gal pots and watering with ph'd water the little girls have perked up...looking good

The white rhino and super critical should be ready for there 1 gal pots in a few days

Flushed one of the plants in the flower room this morning with clearex...9 weeks flower so far (11 weeks 12/12)

Here's a nug shot from a small plant I harvested today (cell phone pic ...sorry)

image4000.jpg

Will do...if I can get the princess out of bed :) ....she mentioned home goods and marshalls are the priorities today...so I'll do my best :rofl:

We did the bong rips....but went nowhere.
LOL :rofl:

Subbed up Jay

Never that! I've already absorbed a little knowledge from your journal. I'm here to learn 1st & foremost. The chit chatter only helps the mood. One of my favorite journals (KJC's) is chit chat-less: strictly business. & besides, yours is not boring.:blushsmile:

Can't wait.

Here's a nug shot from a small plant I harvested today (cell phone pic ...sorry)

image4000.jpg

Nice nug:thumb: Also glad to hear the ph recommendation helped:high-five:

haha, everything's an emergency for a client....LOL. I just got a little quick dry sample.........just as I suspected.........2 hits...bye bye for four hours......that plant was around 20% amber........oh crap is it potent!

LOL...if it's that good now...you know it just gonna get better :)

Back
Top Bottom