Jon705's First Attempt at Organic SuperSoil Featuring TopLED's New COB LED Panel

Hey john , long time no see bro !! :D

i see you still kick ass , even with completely new style of growing !! GREAT job , as usual ..
Very interesting the whole effort with super soil, i love the idea on not using ferts during the grow (at a point..), or not checking about ph, ppms ...
very sexy... lol

Of ourse i dont think i can do that here , as there is no change to find the ingretients..

ill be watching closely this one jon ..

be good and stay safe

All caught up Jon. Everything is looking great, but I would be surprised if it wasn't. :thumb:

When I saw you say you were working on the foundation I thought you were starting the new building! Awesome work on the house.

Interesting test you will have coming up. You're trying out all the things I'm interested in. :blalol:

Man Jon, there really isn't much I can say about you're garden that hadn't already been said. You know how I feel about your work, PICASSO!

Just like you I can't wait to see the new led and the side by side soil test, boy this will be epic.
Thanks for the kind words Blazin:Namaste:From what Curso and Doc Bud are saying High Brix is a step above Supersoil so of course I have to try it out for myself:)

Hey john , long time no see bro !! :D

i see you still kick ass , even with completely new style of growing !! GREAT job , as usual ..
Very interesting the whole effort with super soil, i love the idea on not using ferts during the grow (at a point..), or not checking about ph, ppms ...
very sexy... lol

Of ourse i dont think i can do that here , as there is no change to find the ingretients..

ill be watching closely this one jon ..

be good and stay safe
Hey Billy:) yea its been a long time bro glad to see you out and about again, Im loving growing in soil, for me its alot simpler than hydro so far and you just cant beat being able to move the plants around whenever you want, now I just have to figure out which style I prefer and then stick with it:)

All caught up Jon. Everything is looking great, but I would be surprised if it wasn't. :thumb:

When I saw you say you were working on the foundation I thought you were starting the new building! Awesome work on the house.

Interesting test you will have coming up. You're trying out all the things I'm interested in. :blalol:
Hey Hiker, long time no see bro, yea I wish it was the pad for the growshop but this foundation work was the priority this year, we took on quite a bit of water last year, I ll be pouring the pad for the growshop as soon as the ground thaws in the spring, it should be up and running by the end of the summer barring any suprises:wood:

UPDATE

DAY 27 FROM THE FLIP
DAYTIME TEMPS 72 DEGREES NIGHTIME TEMPS 68 DEGREES
RH 40%
CO2 1500 PPM'S

I mucked out the veg room yesterday and hung my 275w mh back over the 4 x 4 tray then I transplanted the 4 Timewreck into 3 gallon pots with a couple of inches of Supersoil for the next 3 weeks and then its into the 10 gallon nurserie pots for they re final 3 weeks of veg under the 2 400w MH.
12034.JPG
41026.JPG

Some T n J Microbial soil life activator tea, its been bubbling for 12 hrs now and has 6 inches of foam on it already:)
48111.JPG

The big girls are really starting to take off now, I would say the trych production and size of the nugs is better at this point than it was last round and I think the 99% pure Yucca extract has something to do with this, its suposed to open up pores on the roots to help with nutrient uptake, this is the first time I ve ever had all the plants praying to the lights as much as they are and the Yucca is really the only difference from last round. The pots are bigger this round but so are the plants so I dont think that has anything to do with it.
5803.JPG
31375.JPG
See the 2 Timewrecks up the middle? they were only 14 inches tall when they started flowering, im gonna have to keep that in mind next round, they've easily trippled in height and arent done yet.
Jack
6707.JPG

9366.JPG
40102.JPG
37129.JPG
39123.JPG
35134.JPG
36126.JPG
30102.JPG
27141.JPG
28137.JPG
29138.JPG
26144.JPG
25147.JPG
22185.JPG
21549.JPG
19165.JPG
20138.JPG
17191.JPG
16204.JPG

8BK
34139.JPG
33146.JPG

Black Domina
38127.JPG
18178.JPG
14246.JPG
13269.JPG
12374.JPG
10370.JPG
111005.JPG

Couple of Timewreck macros
24149.JPG
23164.JPG

co2 meter
7607.JPG

I mixed a batch of High Brix soil yesterday, its definetly alot easier and quicker than mixing Supersoil,
1 Bale of Promix BX
3 Pounds of T n J Bio Minerals
5 Cups of Bio Peat
35 Pds of Worm Castings
Mix it up and moisten it with T n J soil activator tea and let it cook for 30 days.

Thats about it for now hope you enjoy the pics:)

plants look great jon,
id try high brix as it seems a bit less to mix but not sure i can get the same brand compost, i guess i could try and find something similar to promix and give it a try, i take it the high brix dont need nutrients the same as super soil or would it need top dressing or teas using just the same,

i was following doc buds grows a while back and he was getting some great results, just cant remember if he used nutrients with it or just watered

I think your gonna love the high brix stuff it grows a different kind of med,superior in everyway and easy, just keep the soil energy up with ergsblaster and the tea God created! Lol yucca is amazing and combined with LED, I made the most potent meds of my life! Happy happy growing:thumb:

Where can I get more info on the Yucca!

Yucca Schidigera Juice
Premium Grade
Concentration:50 Brix + or - 0.5 @ 57 degrees F
Ingredients:99.9% Yucca Schidigera
PH:3.9
Saponin 10-12%
Preservative.1% Sodium Benzoate

Human use:Mix 1/2 - 1 tsp per litre of your favorite beverage, reported to have several health benefits, can also be used as a shampoo to help regenerate hair.

Thats what is says on the bottle, check t n J enterprises website, thats where I got mine from:)

I think your gonna love the high brix stuff it grows a different kind of med,superior in everyway and easy, just keep the soil energy up with ergsblaster and the tea God created! Lol yucca is amazing and combined with LED, I made the most potent meds of my life! Happy happy growing:thumb:
Yea ive been hearing that its grows some great meds, im just wondering if its that much better than Supersoil quality wise why arent guys like Subcool and many many other top notch growers using it? Thats why I gotta try it out for myself and make my own decission on it, my main concern is yield, maybe it is slightly better quality wise, but if it doesnt yield as well thats something I will have to concider when I decide what style im going to stick with:)

Yea ive been hearing that its grows some great meds, im just wondering if its that much better than Supersoil quality wise why arent guys like Subcool and many many other top notch growers using it? Thats why I gotta try it out for myself and make my own decission on it, my main concern is yield, maybe it is slightly better quality wise, but if it doesnt yield as well thats something I will have to concider when I decide what style im going to stick with:)

There are plenty of top growers using high brix, they aren't they type of people that do journals though. For Sub it would be bad business for him to switch now. He makes good loot off palates of his soil mix I am sure. He also doesn't believe in foliar feeding, and really that is the cornerstone of the whole system. So it really wouldn't suit his style ;)

There are plenty of top growers using high brix, they aren't they type of people that do journals though. For Sub it would be bad business for him to switch now. He makes good loot off palates of his soil mix I am sure. He also doesn't believe in foliar feeding, and really that is the cornerstone of the whole system. So it really wouldn't suit his style ;)

Watched a video series on the Tube about BRIX. It was basically talking about better food. What benefit would it have on MJ?

Back
Top Bottom