Just getting some leaves back on the gals after the scorched earth. I managed to save 6 of them that were in the tent. Had a battle with the borg, they are now circling the wagons trying to regroup. I actually have the seeds on the table getting ready to pick out a few to grow. I highly recommend everyone start growing in soil and not hydro. The growth in hydro makes soil growing seem like it takes to long and then we over think/do things. I think over the weekend I will get some pics of the survivors. I am planning to cut clones from them soon to get them back into some good soil.

I give, don't know sign language.

My friend:
...are you sure you are doing this as an experiment? Are you sure you want to kill your plants with that stuff?
That is GIGO: garbage in, garbage out... no more, no lesso_O

Welcome aboard.
Have you had problems using it? My gals seemed to like it.

No pain—no gain! :yahoo:

Think that shows some of the issues in the world today.

I just think there is so much to learn by doing soil first. My hydro unit is in storage and going no place. I am really sure it will get used here again. I really liked growing in it. When you see how nice SD, GT or many others hydro gardens are its crazy.

Any ways here is a pic of the gals I was able to save after the scorched earth event. I felt I had enough good new growth to get some clones cut last night. I also dropped a Pakistan Valley, Fruity Cronic Juice, White Critical and a Afgani Kush to sprout a couple days ago. They have all sprouted except the Fruity Cronic Juice. I will say the Cob-A-Tron makes a great temp controlled environment to sprout seeds.

I don't think so. I just wanted to get them healthy enough to get some clones from them. Had some shit pop up so did not get to work on garden much at all this weekend. All I did was cut the clones off most of them. A couple I felt needed a few more days before the cutting. The little guy in the bucket is a Afghan Kush. The other three all had a small tap root tonight so they got dropped in some 1 gallon pots. In a couple days we should see their helmets I hope.

The Afghan Kush and Fruit Chronic Juice are alive. The other seeds were sprouted with a tail about 1/4" long. I placed them in the soil and it looks like it ate them. I should have known better, but hey live and learn.

I guess it just goes to show our soil is alive. I am thinking I may sprout seeds in rockwool next time and live with the few days of shock it creates at transplant. With a magnifying glass I can see the hyphae on the top of the soil and around the seeds. As a last straw effort I dripped water over the seeds to see if it may help. The tap roots were already turning an off white color so I don't have much hope.

Back
Top Bottom