KingJohnC's 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal

youtube is not considered off site image hosting, but it has to be cannabis related they do not want kids finding search links that link to music or non cannabis related topics on 420Magazine. otherwise i would sure share music and other links myself.

i hear that. most of us here are in a gated medical community (unfortunately, becuase of govt but what can you do)? its not that we dont like good people, its just paperwork stuff. no need to bring attention where its not needed. youtube is google which is the eye lol

Hey Mr if you simply download duckduck.com and add it to your browser you are on stealth :party::yummy::peacetwo:
i hear that. most of us here are in a gated medical community (unfortunately, becuase of govt but what can you do)? its not that we dont like good people, its just paperwork stuff. no need to bring attention where its not needed. youtube is google which is the eye lol

I haven't had the privilege to get to this journal yet...been busy. I finally finished and she is fire. Was a small yield, but I suspected that when I doused her with MG early. I will start a new journal and want you to follow along.

To any beginners, you can find good people on here that know their shit...take heed.

LA confidential fem seeds are worth almost $20 each lol I wonder how much Romulan Grapefruit fem would be worth? That is one I am supposed to breed.... When I am established I am going to need every penny to grow my business two tier... Love your plant man it is gorgeous! I can tell it is going to turn in to LA Happy John lol

I went out this morning and took a picture out in the forest of the mossy peat that actually covers the alsakan soil. I wouldn't know what name to give it, or if I would even try mixing it in with the soil I do get.
so here is my attempt at a pic:

1373198697.jpg
I had the opportunity to go ph test my soil and found absolutely no consistency whatsoever. PH ranged from 5-8.5. I thought I was screwing up until I called the soil conservation center and they backed up my readings. Evidently it doesn't stay warm enough here for the soil to properly decompose year after year, hence the wide spectrum of results. My solution...I just spent $60 including shipping to have a bag of FF ocean delivered. At least I know the ph will be between 6.5 and 6.8. Any ph shifts will be caused by me in this case and I won't have to go chasing ph if I use my home soil.

:Namaste:

Jeff

if you are able to i would mix the fox farms ocean forest soil with peat moss or regular soil in a 50/50 mixture. fox farms ocean forest is known to have too "hot" of a mixture for seedlings.

Well maybe chrome is alright but these days fire fox with duck works real good
heya jaga duckduck.com wasn't working on my browser (google chrome) is that a media sharing website that has added protection? I would love to share videos sometime but I have problems trusting googles youtube service

Edit: Nevermind apparantly its a search engine, my bad >_<;

Flower Day 06

lower leaves on LA Confidential continue to yellow, Flora grow was increased from 7 millilitres per gallon to 10 millilitres per gallon.
LA Confidential was fed a nutrient mixture with 10 millilitres per gallon of grow 10 millilitres per gallon of micro 8 millilitres per gallon of bloom.

nice..i do half a teaspoon which is 2.5 ml of a mix of bio grow bloom and toxmax in 8 oz of water right now LOL. they arent complaning...molasses and sea kelp..really nice stuff.

i laught becuase they suggest 2-5 ml in a litre of water..which is 32 oz not 8 oz but i didnt want to waste, only have a 1/2 teaspoon measurement LOL :thumb:

eat up miss LA. you will be a good girl for a special person

Still watching & learning here, the innocent by-stander

Back
Top Bottom