Koncept's DWC - Top LED 1200W Holy Grail Kush - Blzbud - Cotton Candy - First Grow

I'm just fluxing with him anyway Hidden. I hope he's not the dead serious type.

Nah, is catchphrase is...meh!!! He one of most laid back people I know.

Speaking of flux....I must come by and check on your babies...wanna see how Kumiko is doing!

todays update.

my laptop hAS A virus and its making this post hard so im gonna keep it short.
plants have now been in 12/12 for 26 days and have just been stripped below the scrog line.
im hoping that the strip is going to help deal with RH issues and lower temps.

plenty of tops and the blz and hgk have a fair bit of resin for young plants (i think i dont know haha)

anyway here come some pictures, have a great weekend guys, my mrs just got me a ps4 so im off to play that until lights on!

cotton candy

blz

hgk

close up of hgk bud site....resin!!!
pictures of stems after the strip....look at the thick stems!!!
overview_stem_1212_day_26.JPG

close ups of stems
hgk
hgk_12_12_day_26.JPG

cotton candy

cotton_candy_12_12_day_26.JPG

blz
blz1_12_12_day_26.JPG

blz
BLZ_12_12_day_26.JPG

overview of the girls so far, nice and tall, not skinny, looks like it has potential for some good buds
overview_12_12_day_26.JPG

HGK close up
hgk_close_up_12_12_day_26.JPG

thats it for now guys!

I'm callin bullshit alryt. But fortunatly i have the time to waste on the set after my next girls flower.

My dilemma- i have the 6 girls i need to start flowerin when i finish with my current girls in 3 weeks or so. but i also have 3 girls from killa K here that are startin to put some size on um already. ill have about 10-12 weeks to b able to veg um for if i want to use those plants.
So now im thinkin wats the most productive way to slow down these girls...
I could just take a set of clones from um in like 4 weeks and hope my timein is gd or try this crazy slow the heck out my plant growth rate style *thing* they u manna b chattin bout...
ill wait a bit so that i can take K he's clones that he will want for his next round but then i may start just fckin with um. i still think its madness but there could b some proper method in there...
ya'll dnt try test my method tho i been doin this 4 a long time i got ryts to call bullshit

beautiful, man. nice and sturdy! i bet you're going to get quite a yield :D

thats the dream my friend, lots and lots of nugs....that just happen to be FROSTY!

I'm callin bullshit alryt. But fortunatly i have the time to waste on the set after my next girls flower.

My dilemma- i have the 6 girls i need to start flowerin when i finish with my current girls in 3 weeks or so. but i also have 3 girls from killa K here that are startin to put some size on um already. ill have about 10-12 weeks to b able to veg um for if i want to use those plants.
So now im thinkin wats the most productive way to slow down these girls...
I could just take a set of clones from um in like 4 weeks and hope my timein is gd or try this crazy slow the heck out my plant growth rate style *thing* they u manna b chattin bout...
ill wait a bit so that i can take K he's clones that he will want for his next round but then i may start just fckin with um. i still think its madness but there could b some proper method in there...
ya'll dnt try test my method tho i been doin this 4 a long time i got ryts to call bullshit

ok first things first....anybody has the right to call BS on anything and everything they hear about this science. i personally think it will work, but... proof is in the pudding! which is why im going to test this out myself.
you do have years of experience which is why i think you really should try it out when you get the chance.
iknow you depend on your yield and dont have room for error...but you got skills so i think you can handle it brother!

as for my clones, if they dont happen to be ready exactly when i need them its not biggie, your doing me a big favour keeping them alive for me in the first place so im not about to put any pressure on you time wise.
my grow is due to be finished in about 5 weeks, then a week or so of drying in the room. so anytime after 6 weeks is cool, i dont mind if i have to wait a week or so.

i think the best bet is to grow them out and just take new clones in 4 weeks, that allows 2 weeks for rooting.
however if you do that for me, they will now be too big for you to flux and would have to wait till the next one to give it ago.

or grow out my clones, take new clones from them for me, send straight into flower which will take about 8 weeks, during this time you can be fluxing your NL girls.

or and this is my final idea
do any of the above ideas, choose new seeds, i will get them for you as a thank you and flux from them while flowering either my clones or your NL girls.

thanks man

Id just like to understand whats supposed to be bullshit?

I believe he is claiming that this method will not increase his yield... But I'm unsure as he also says he is going to try it out!

I have total faith in your method LA and I literally cannot wait to test it out myself

Either way, you gotta try a flux my zilla!!!!!

Ahh I see lol. This is what gets me, I dont claim this is the best way full stop lol! You could run tiny hempy sog style all sorts its just dependent on what room and set up you have. For commercial growers its all about turn over etc. This style aint for that one bit. More as I grow one girl at a time etc.
It gives home growers an easy method to manage your girls form and production. Maximizing bud formation in small spaces.
People should actually read my journals and understand how I grew and where I grew, before commenting or putting words in my mouth. I only claim that you will get big yield! Thats all lol. :)

Ahh I see lol. This is what gets me, I dont claim this is the best way full stop lol! You could run tiny hempy sog style all sorts its just dependent on what room and set up you have. For commercial growers its all about turn over etc. This style aint for that one bit. More as I grow one girl at a time etc.
It gives home growers an easy method to manage your girls form and production. Maximizing bud formation in small spaces.
People should actually read my journals and understand how I grew and where I grew, before commenting or putting words in my mouth. I only claim that you will get big yield! Thats all lol. :)

PREECH LA!!!!

Again, I have followed you and I believe. I cannot wait to rey oiur tour style as I believe its perfect for me.

I think Mr zilla is tpjust trying to compliment me in a way by saying he feels I will get the most I can get from this current grow because IRS gone so well and doesn't believe it will increase my yeild.

Like I said to you weeks ago LA, I really want to try out a flux under the exact same conditions so I can comepare the two and show them to people who may doubt and be like...."look this is what I got first time, this is what I got from a flux...same nutes, same time, same everything!

Awesome Im looking forward to it buddy! :)

Me too my friend, I will pop by your journal in the morning, had a late night last night with Mr zilla and I have an early start.

Catch u later man, goodnight all my 420 family

IMO
I have never actually used the FlUX training style.
I usually just bend and restrain(lst)
Common sense tells me that if I train a plant flat across the ground more light is going to hit more bud sites directly producing a higher yield.
Plus the longer veg time fluxing takes makes a stronger root system.
Sorry for the mild rant.
I get excited when a proven technik is taking fire from someone that has no clue.
Once I finalize the sex on the strains I got I will use this style side by side with LST .
I would throw in a strait up but I already know average harvest is 5 zips (6 week veg,83 day flower)
:peace:

IMO
I have never actually used the FlUX training style.
I usually just bend and restrain(lst)
Common sense tells me that if I train a plant flat across the ground more light is going to hit more bud sites directly producing a higher yield.
Plus the longer veg time fluxing takes makes a stronger root system.
Sorry for the mild rant.

See the issue i think i will run into in dirt as i seem to alot, is running out of root space. Im totally outstanded at the amout of plant that is bein grown from such a small pot. I useed to use 9 plants in 11L(25cm sq) pots under a 400w hps and get 1oz per plant. Now i run 6 plants in the same size pots under a 600w hps but i now cut the bottoms of the pots out so they can root into the tray that they sit in(50cm by 1m by 10cm tall filled with medium). I dont use any traditional plant nuts at all, i use a compost tea made of worm casting, compost and sometimes bat guano. this is how i believe i get away with having no run off so to speak. but even now with such a vast volume of dirt i have almost no space left for any new roots... This is why im so sceptical, as far as i can push a plant in soil is to get 1 oz per 11L of dirt(this isnt the best ive seen. the best was 1oz per 18cm sq pot). I thought i was the shit cos i could get 9oz from 1 400w in 75cm square. With hydro i was able to make 15oz per 600 but the weed(nycd) sucked ryt K? rear my brain... long rant bored now forgot wat i was tlkin bout...

Lurch Im popping over now to sub up for that my friend! :)

yeah lurch puts in the work! big fan of his set up

See the issue i think i will run into in dirt as i seem to alot, is running out of root space. Im totally outstanded at the amout of plant that is bein grown from such a small pot. I useed to use 9 plants in 11L(25cm sq) pots under a 400w hps and get 1oz per plant. Now i run 6 plants in the same size pots under a 600w hps but i now cut the bottoms of the pots out so they can root into the tray that they sit in(50cm by 1m by 10cm tall filled with medium). I dont use any traditional plant nuts at all, i use a compost tea made of worm casting, compost and sometimes bat guano. this is how i believe i get away with having no run off so to speak. but even now with such a vast volume of dirt i have almost no space left for any new roots... This is why im so sceptical, as far as i can push a plant in soil is to get 1 oz per 11L of dirt(this isnt the best ive seen. the best was 1oz per 18cm sq pot). I thought i was the shit cos i could get 9oz from 1 400w in 75cm square. With hydro i was able to make 15oz per 600 but the weed(nycd) sucked ryt K? rear my brain... long rant bored now forgot wat i was tlkin bout...

that NYCD was so bad.....well....its was strange, got me very high, and had a very nice taste....its just...i dont happen to like that taste and the buds were so compact you could use them to play baseball with!
did yield good though and it was covered in thc.

i think the problem with getting space with your set up is that....you cant. i think you need to explain your set up a bit more.

for those who dont know, he has basically turned the floor of his indoor grow room into an outdoor field, the plaints get to grow down and then go where they please....not bound by a pot.
if i have that wrong mr zilla please correct me,

you may have to run the old school method of using pots...bigger ones me thinks

Wouldn't the simple solution be to use a bigger pot?

yes i believe this is a good idea, half the amount of plants to 3...maybe 4 and then flux them in bigger pots so you have more space for roots.

Hmm? I just checked my big round pots size and they are 20 ltr ones. They have got me over 15 a few times now. So medium/pot size isn't everything! :)

so i think 3, 15l pots would do nicely, and if you yield anything like LA you could get 30z

I have problems growing in soil, so I do not know much but
In hydro rule of thumb
for every month of grow time, you need a gallon of root zone space

i wish i knew this before hand, i been looking at my buckets thinking....there is not much room in there because of the roots (MASSIVE)
I VEG'd for 2 months nearly and flower should last 2 months. so about 4 months grow time with a 4 gallon bucket.
now, i know your thinking...thats cool though, its just about right....this is true, however....it was by luck and not through planning and prep like it should be haha.

Back
Top Bottom