Koncept's DWC - Top LED 1200W Holy Grail Kush - Blzbud - Cotton Candy - First Grow

Ok today's update...

Bucket leak was too bad, and I have had to order a new one. It's in a replacement bucket that is too big for the netpot and is being supported with bamboo sticks until my new bucket arrives.

Now for some photos ... We shall start from the baby that is struggling the most.

This is the cotton candy, she is the one who is having bucket problems...it's a shame because she was the one doing the best a week ago.
image8395.jpg
image8392.jpg

This is the holy grail, she looking quite nice I think
image8394.jpg

And this be the BLZBUD I think she looks the best aImo right next to fan so has a nice fat stem.
image8393.jpg

So this is where we are up to. Can't wait for roots!

I'm a lil worried about the cotton candy, she has not really had any growth since her bucket broke. Hopefully it's just a set back and she will still be able to continue on her journey

I'm a lil worried about the cotton candy, she has not really had any growth since her bucket broke. Hopefully it's just a set back and she will still be able to continue on her journey

It looks healthy so I wouldn't worry if it doesn't appear to be growing as fast as the others. Individuals can be pretty individual at times.

Ok today's update. Photos are from this morning after lights came on, COTTON CANDY IS BOUNCING BACK!!!
I also have roots mother fudgers....I have been impatiently with such excitement for roots and now I have them on the holy grail and BLZBUD.
Soup still consists of only calmag and formulex and has an E.C of 0.7. ph takes about 36 hours currently to raise from 5.5-6.1
Going to start with my hesi range of bites as soon as I have saved up enough RO water (tomorrow evening or Wednesday morning)

Here are today's picture

This is the cotton candy, she is bouncing back nicely, she is looking like the other 2 did a few days ago.
image8470.jpg
image8477.jpg

The HOLY GRAIL KUSH, she has the best growth and I think will be ready to be fimmed in the next couple days.
image8479.jpg
image8478.jpg

I'm unsure why she is leaning as she is right in the middle!

Last but certainly not least... BLZBUD, second in growth but not in my heart (they all joint for first place in my heart)
image8481.jpg

image-94.jpeg

I'm quite happy with the process of the plants so far :circle-of-love:

Thank you my friend.
I'm going to start with PGR triacontanol at 1ppm once a week tomorrow. Its my first grow so I will have no idea if its working or not though haha

Hey just stopped by to say hi.

Overall, things look pretty good. And I'm glad to see that you are progressing.

Keep it up.

Thanks a lot output, remember to hit me upon when you get some pics going so I can see how my mentor is rolling. Thanks for stopping by

Just wanted to say things are looking great based on your last pics and updates!! For now, don't worry about how long things are taking from stage to stage, as long as things look healthy (and they do). Once you get a few grows down, you'll get better at speeding the process along. Keep up the good work... Really nice job so far! :popcorn:

A little tardy but here :) ill catch up in a sec! Liking the sound of this set up!
Your not tardy....your Just in time, plus you don't earn as many awards as you haven't having a whole bunch of free time on your hands!!!
I would not use any synthetic Plant Growth Regulators in any product you plan on consuming.
I'm honored to have you along for the rude and thank you very much for your advice
Thankfully its organic!
And yeah I plan on consuming it all!

Could not have done it without your wonderful company.
TOPLED is proof that sponcerships work, I would not have brought the light if I did not have the chance to see B I D use them first on his journal

Just wanted to say things are looking great based on your last pics and updates!! For now, don't worry about how long things are taking from stage to stage, as long as things look healthy (and they do). Once you get a few grows down, you'll get better at speeding the process along. Keep up the good work... Really nice job so far! :popcorn:
Thanks Xlr, again would still be trying to germinate Theodore bagseed if not for your thread on root it plugs for germination!
Yeah thank you for your advice my friend, I think the hardest part is the waiting because its all so new to me :thanks:

Thank you everyone for your help and support so far, they should be new updates in a couple hours

Looks great man! I'm going with 2 of the 900watt lights for my set up. Should have them in a few weeks really excited to see how they perform.

I look forward to seeing how that works out for you my friend, my only complaint with my TOPLED 1200w is that they are TOO POWERFUL HAHA

Thanks man, pictures with today's growth will be up in a couple hours.

Hello, I noticed you having issues with the pink pictures under LED. Most cameras have a 'custom white balance' setting where you take a 'picture' of white sheet a paper under light, then it balances that to white. Here is an example of non white balance...

DSCN13467.JPG

and then with white balance on ..

DSCN13477.JPG

Looks like your plants off to good start though :)

Thanks for the advice my friend, I'm gonna start taking pictures with my either my digital camera or my SLR soon rather than these poor quality iPhone snaps.
I did not know about this trick though and I have always wondered how people take white photos under their pink lights.

Didn't get round to doing a photo update yesterday as I was busy installing my new bucket and sorting out leaks.
These bubbler buckets have a tendency of leaking and require constant checks.
They have had some good growth over night and I will upload photos after I have done today's checks

Back
Top Bottom