Koncept's Flux Capacitor! Cap'n Style Hydro - Holy Grail Kush & Blzbud 1200w LED Grow

Re: Koncept's Flux Capacitor! Cap'n Style Hydro - Holy Grail Kush & Blzbud 1200w LED

Yep the bruising does help bulk up structure. The fans on them would help a touch, but as your strapped down the bruising up is the best bet :)

Thanks so much my friend. Gonna go and do some bending now!

Re: Koncept's Flux Capacitor! Cap'n Style Hydro - Holy Grail Kush & Blzbud 1200w LED

Bending and pinching has been done and pictures where taken last night.but then my CPU started giving me the malware warnings and wouldn't allow me in the site to post my pictures so I will just wait until tomorrow after I have done some strapping down!
Going to have to make sure all arms are strapped in the corrected direction as I'm going on holiday for a few days.

I'm about to makes 4th trip to a place I like to call dam...also known as Amsterdam!!!!

Leave on Monday, airport is 30 minutes away, Amsterdam is an hour away and our place is near a cafe....heaven!

I feel like I have earned it and most importantly....I get to smoke some purple for the big Irish dude in the sky!
I will for sure post some pictures and if anybody has any request just let me know as It will be my pleasure to buy it, take a picture and smoke it on your behalf!

Gonna check out the cannabis college as this is the first time I have gone since I started growing.

LA... If there is anything you or the mrs would like from out there (growise or souvenir wise) just let me know via here or via PM as I would be more than happy to being you something back for all the help and being such am awesome person.

You lucky duck! :) I've yet to ever make it over to the dam. I've got to do it some time soon as I've been told I could get some laid on tours of grows by some of the contacts my sponsors have over there. Just got to sort passports out again! :)
Your very kind my friend on the offer of a souvenir, just grap us an ashtray or something buddy and ill be made up! :) :)

No worries buddy!

Gonna try get an update up tonight after lights on as I will be doing some work on them so they are OK while I'm away.

Will be taking my phone for pictures so I will either create a blog or bombard the virtual couch with pics!!!

Thanks Sara, once again I thank you for my light!!!

Ok so no update last night, I took my dog over to mr ZILLA so he can watch her for the few days I'm way and ended up getting all emotional and stuck around saying goodbye for way too long, it's like having a baby because they just don't understand!
We tell are little one we are going away and she is like "YAY, NANNA's HOUSE!!!" Whereas the dog doesn't understand that we will be back soon!

About to get on the plane!!!

Quick little update with some photos of Amsterdam...well there are no photos of Amsterdam...just weed!

image12909.jpg
image12908.jpg
image12907.jpg
image12904.jpg
image12905.jpg
image12906.jpg
image12903.jpg
image12902.jpg
image12900.jpg
image12898.jpg
image12897.jpg

These are a few of the strains so far.

My favourites so far have to be silver bubble, silver la and dr grinsnspoons...and shoreline!

Been here a few times now and now that I grow I know how to not get caught in the traps and pitfalls that first usually fall into.
Been getting half grams instead if grams to get more strains for my buck!

Also check out the budmasters at the cannabiscollage!

HAHA, Hiddenknocept, Enjoying .......:circle-of-love: :circle-of-love:

Quick little update with some photos of Amsterdam...well there are no photos of Amsterdam...just weed!

image12909.jpg
image12908.jpg
image12907.jpg
image12904.jpg
image12905.jpg
image12906.jpg
image12903.jpg
image12902.jpg
image12900.jpg
image12898.jpg
image12897.jpg

These are a few of the strains so far.

My favourites so far have to be silver bubble, silver la and dr grinsnspoons...and shoreline!

Been here a few times now and now that I grow I know how to not get caught in the traps and pitfalls that first usually fall into.
Been getting half grams instead if grams to get more strains for my buck!

Also check out the budmasters at the cannabiscollage!

Thanks twilight! I'm trying my best!!!

I been squeezing my limbs and bending the shizz out of them, hopefully they thickened up while I was away...will check in 7 hours!!!

ok update time!

im back from dam and ready to chuck myself at my girls properly this time around because if your gonna do something...do it properly. so i need to stop abusing them by not abusing them and make sure my girls are the best they can be!

so i know i have weak limbs and im doing everything i can to thicken them up, bending, supercropping, pinching and wind. i can really see the effects of not having a fan pointed at them from day one like i did with my first run.
gonna add some silicon to the next feed and hope that helps too!

ok...picture time

HGK00
hgk003.JPG

HGK
hgk25.JPG

BLZBUD
blz9.JPG

the tallest limbs have had there tops crushed inbetween my fingertips to halt growth and hopefully allow the other smaller limbs to catch up, im trying to fill up all the gaps using repositioned arms and im now allowing the middle to get some node sites as im 7 weeks into veg and only actually planned for an 8 week veg....though im now thinking im gonna do about 10-12 weeks to allow for some good vert before flowering.

thats all for now guys :circle-of-love::Namaste:

cheers buddy, i will continue to post both here and on flux central and i too think its better to leave the main answers on flux central so other can benefit!

ok update time!

just thought i would take a few shots of the areas concerning me in regards to my flux.
im now allowing the middle to grow out in a hope that i have time it right for them to catch up in size to there sister limbs.
i dont have the perfect flux like some of you and our sensei and im having a real trouble keeping all my tops the same level....I DONT KNOW HOW SOME OF YOU DO IT HAHAHA!!!

so yeah here are my pictures of the middle and one of my tops which im not sure if i should strip or not.

HGK
hgk26.JPG

HGK00

hgk004.JPG

what do i do with this? they are very small and compact and im not sure whether or not to leave them or let them grow out and see what happens, im only planning to veg for another 3 weeks max and i plan to stop strapping down the limbs in a week to allow 2 weeks of vertical growth!

hgk00top.JPG

BLZ

blz10.JPG

this is me for now. just added some liquid silicon which im hoping will add some bulk to my weak limbs!

ok another update...im getting pretty good at this whole update stuff !

ok so im not sure what day of veg im on, im not keeping track, im in week 7 though :)

LA has advice me to allow for some vert now seeing as i only plan on veggin another 3 weeks max....so thats what im gonna do!
so i have stopped training out and im just gonna allow them to grow upwards. i will try and even out the heights as much as i can but i dont think its gonna be the perfect flux that i wanted.
im cool with that, i dont suggest fluxing from clone for noobs, seems to be a bit easier to get a nice symmetrical shape if you start from seed....but that could just be me.

anyway here are the photos

HGK

hgk_.JPG

hgk27.JPG

HGK00

hgk000_2_.JPG

BLZ

blztopshoots.JPG

blzbud7.JPG

OH, that is great Flux, look pretty health now~~:bravo:

ok another update...im getting pretty good at this whole update stuff !

ok so im not sure what day of veg im on, im not keeping track, im in week 7 though :)

LA has advice me to allow for some vert now seeing as i only plan on veggin another 3 weeks max....so thats what im gonna do!
so i have stopped training out and im just gonna allow them to grow upwards. i will try and even out the heights as much as i can but i dont think its gonna be the perfect flux that i wanted.
im cool with that, i dont suggest fluxing from clone for noobs, seems to be a bit easier to get a nice symmetrical shape if you start from seed....but that could just be me.

anyway here are the photos

HGK

hgk_.JPG

hgk27.JPG

HGK00

hgk000_2_.JPG

BLZ

blztopshoots.JPG

blzbud7.JPG

Thanks twilight! Thanks trich! Means a lot to hear that from the two of you

I'm feeling a lot better about the girls now, will post another update either later or tomorrow!

Looking great buddy :) with good vert comes good buds! Now you want to be opening up all growing tips as ofter as you can! Get them nodes stacked up for nice colas structure. :)

Thank you sensei, could you tell me the science behind opening up tips to increase nodes please?

Back
Top Bottom