LadyVadalon - Soil - BWS - Querkle - GhostTrain - SpaceBomb - Grow 3 - February 2014

Re: LadyVadalon - Soil - BWS - Querkle - GhostTrain - SpaceBomb - Grow 3 - February 2

I still don't have the top on the box. Other things going on. Damn Day's of our life :) But, my son found the squatters and squashed them:cheer: I am thinking about installing 12 large I hooks and screwing them through the tent right into the support braces and sliding rebar into the eyes to be able to slide the wire up and down as needed. Then I would not be putting stress to the tent bars. I had flipped the tent on to its side so the rods make me uncomfortable with that much stress on them. When we took it apart on Sunday I had my husband install extra beams for my hooks. When ever I can make it to the hardware store I am going to get the I hooks to get that wire installed. This is just been a pain in the butt. I will be glad when it is over with. The construction part. Sorry no update photos yet.

Re: LadyVadalon - Soil - BWS - Querkle - GhostTrain - SpaceBomb - Grow 3 - February 2

:hmmmm:

O.K My Querkle Has mass amounts of underdeveloped leaves on it. I am thinking that this could be a lighting issue or it needs to be transplanted. Here are some photos of it. This was one of the plants that I did a 10 day sexing on. The other ones are doing fine. They are in 3 gal pots. I know the plants are like people each one has a different personality.

Q116.jpg

I tried to get the hole plant in the photo

Q210.jpg

This one I think it is because of lack of light and the leaves are turning towards the T8

Q33.jpg

This I am not sure of? This is my first time seeing it. Could it just need to be transplanted?
Should I cut them off? I really do not know what to do. My first thought was to cut it off but, I was not sure if it would relieve the stress or cause more.

Any input on this would help. I don't want to leave it like this for to much longer. This has happened in the last 3 days.

thank-you :circle-of-love:

I was thinking about just topping it. I have not toped yet because of room. I put myself into a pickle after unlocking all the plants I had. I really do have one heck of a mess that I was not quite prepared for. Seeing photos of nice plants is one thing but being, able to see and touch them is another. Thank you for taking the time from your grow. :circle-of-love:

LadyV,
that pic of the deformed leaf look suspiciously like the boo boo girls I have. There was a timer failure that interrupted the 12/12 light schedule. They wound up with light 24 hours a day for almost two weeks before I caught the issue. When I set them to 12/12 again, within a few days the leaves started growing funky like you have.
Did you have any interruptions or change light schedules from flower back to veg?
Just curious here, it is so similar. My leaves that did grow out, grew out with flat rather than serrated edges at first too.

I am so sorry you have had such a hard time with that Tent and trying to keep things going. I feel your frustration!
:circle-of-love:

Edit: one more question...have you checked for any light leaks in the tent? When they are in dark, they need complete dark. Just checking to be sure you've looked it over when the lights are out in the tent.
Don't chop off the deformed leaves, they are still providing for the plant despite how they look. IMO
:thumb:

LadyV,
that pic of the deformed leaf look suspiciously like the boo boo girls I have. There was a timer failure that interrupted the 12/12 light schedule. They wound up with light 24 hours a day for almost two weeks before I caught the issue. When I set them to 12/12 again, within a few days the leaves started growing funky like you have.
Did you have any interruptions or change light schedules from flower back to veg?
Just curious here, it is so similar. My leaves that did grow out, grew out with flat rather than serrated edges at first too.

I am so sorry you have had such a hard time with that Tent and trying to keep things going. I feel your frustration!
:circle-of-love:

Edit: one more question...have you checked for any light leaks in the tent? When they are in dark, they need complete dark. Just checking to be sure you've looked it over when the lights are out in the tent.
Don't chop off the deformed leaves, they are still providing for the plant despite how they look. IMO

With that tent at this point is, to keep laughing. It reminds me of a computer you want to throw out the window then run it over with the car....back up and make sure you did it right the first time....:high-five:

No, That is the querkel and after the ten days of 12/12 it went back in to 24. That whole tent has been kept at 24/0 because of the night sky affect at chair level when the room is dark. I did not want to take the chance of really messing up my grow. I have worked to hard for it to get flushed in a hole or the car thing :hmmmm: That one plant is the only one that is doing that. I was just going to cut it back( stalk ) not just cut leaves. And see if It would come out of it. The other two are doing just fine.

Reread what you said so, don't cut any of it? They are still in 24/0 light.

:thanks:

I meant if you were wanting to cut the funky leaves off because they bothered you. I think that was in response to what KJC said.
If you want to top it, I guess that's okay too.
So, sounds like going back to 24/0 might be what caused the leaves to do that. That's exactly what happened to mine, only it wasn't intentional. The plants are budding out just fine now, problem is there were buds already 5 or 6 weeks into flower when it happened. Now I have top fresh buds and lower buds getting older and degrading. LOL
I know what you mean on throwing a computer out the window....I used to do computer repair. NEVER again. :laughtwo:

I'm not positive on topping a plant once it's at the size yours are. You may want to ask around on that. I've only topped one plant and it was a fairly young one at the time.

Hey lady v,finally got over 2 ur thread,an on that note,how many threads does 1 women need on the go??? I guess u must enjoy the good ole multi tasking:yahoo: thats 1 big bad ass tent u have there,id actually get lost in there growing many plants,after the 1st few plants id need a sat nav just 2 get directions back out,"AT THE 3RD PLANT,PLEASE TAKE A U TURN,CROSS THE ROUNDABOUT AN 3RD EXIT" (an thats just 2 get back 2 my watering hose):rofl:

Hey lady v,finally got over 2 ur thread,an on that note,how many threads does 1 women need on the go??? I guess u must enjoy the good ole multi tasking:yahoo: thats 1 big bad ass tent u have there,id actually get lost in there growing many plants,after the 1st few plants id need a sat nav just 2 get directions back out,"AT THE 3RD PLANT,PLEASE TAKE A U TURN,CROSS THE ROUNDABOUT AN 3RD EXIT" (an thats just 2 get back 2 my watering hose):rofl:

:welcome: snakelad,

Things are getting a bit crazy/loopy that is for sure. I have so many plants because as you read about my mistake mmmm... that is either in this journal or the first one. All these plants have been in veg for a very long time and not growing because they were locked out from the nutrition they needed. Not just the PH thing( 6.3--6.8) but I had made mud pies out of my soil. KJC was the one that helped me out with this stuff along with cannafan and many others from the 420 community. My journal one is getting ready for 12/12. ....lol....:wood: I am still shaking my finger at you about the PH... :)
Theses are the same plants that are in this photo minus the Swiss Cheese
vegroom5.jpg

Now, that everything is unlocked and growing like they should things are a bit out of hand. I desperately need to get my wire over my plants. My husband just told me last night that he is going to rip my box apart one more time and make it solid.... Yes, my eyebrow shot up. He does not seem to understand the growing part of things... :Namaste: for him giving me half of his man cave. :)

Now, I am trying to think about how to get a temp setup with my wire. The flimsy string stuff they sale is rubbish and does not hold the plants in place worth a dung. I know growing is to be FUN but, right now I feel like I need to be strapping on armor, a shield and a jousting pole. :thedoubletake:

I still have one more box to get done for journal 3. My pop's told me that he would come up with his 2ton dump bed, wench on one side and hoist on the back, two car parking vehicle and move my box for me. I asked him" Don't you think that would be a bit conspicuous at midnight"...lol... I had to laugh; he meant well. love my pop's:high-five:

Welcome, one more time to my mad, mad, mad world ( and not the movie) I will be getting updates up. It just takes me a bit of time.

Hey lady v,loads of respect 4 growing.there seems 2 be loads of women on here growing.in my wee world I just can't imagine a women growing weed,its def a man thing over here.wen I 1st started my thread,cannafan helped me,an welcomed me.an I honestly thought cannafan was an ole style hippy dude,I had this image of this chilled out hippy,stoned nonstop,u know the type of guy ud see in a western,sitting in the sun,smoking something,an chewing on a piece of grass.turns out cannafan is a women.very funny.then it hit me,canna fan,fan of cannabis.I think its really funny all u's women running about growing tents fulla cannabis.if I honestly told my golfing buddies,they wouldn't believe a single word."women growing tents of weed,come on son,who are u kidding".lots of love lady v,it really makes me smile.:circle-of-love:

Hello everyone,

I know that I have been saying that I would get a photo up. This is both Journal 2 and Journal 3. I don't have the box built yet for the Swiss Cheese. I did put this into photo shop to combined the photos to make it easier. There is more plants then it looks but you will get an idea. Saturday I had lost two T8 light panels and had to pull a lot of spare stuff out to get light on the girls.

So here it is
Journal_2_Full_shot.jpg

Thank-you everyone

Looks really good in there.a question 4 u lady,is that a radiator u have in there??? Def looks well set up all that.I'm convinced some of u's women should go work/grow in those dispensaries, u,canna,pinky,u's would all make fantastic growers 4 those shops.:circle-of-love:

Looks really good in there.a question 4 u lady,is that a radiator u have in there??? Def looks well set up all that.I'm convinced some of u's women should go work/grow in those dispensaries, u,canna,pinky,u's would all make fantastic growers 4 those shops.:circle-of-love:

Yes, it is an electric oil radiator heater. I just pulled it out not to long ago. We were having cold snaps down to 22 below zero and my tents needed heat. I almost lost my Swiss Cheese over the cold snap. Thank-you :)

Thanks lady v,that explains it just lovely,now go an show those dispensaries how 2 grow these plants:bravo:

Lady v.I just checked on my plants,havnt seen them since Mon morning,an NL is in a bad way.the stems are so thin its just falling over an almost snapping.thethin stems can no longer hold the weight at all.is that something iI've done wrong throughout grow??? Plus my other plant really needs room now.I actually need 2 get NL out of that tent now.I'm sending pics of wot I just had 2 chop of as the stem was ripped,plus I wanted a smoke aswel,but I did have 2 come off.most of the plant honestly looks near done,plus top cola has filled out,that's another thing,that top cola is almost breaking its stem.but most importantly, wots ur advice regarding room.if I opened my tent now,an u were here,I honestly think I'd say no,that's got a come out.the tent is small,wot should I do???

Back
Top Bottom