LA's Grafting Of 100 Strains To Just 1 Plant! World Record Attempt?

Amazing journal. I've been planning to graft my Pink Kush mother for so long but it is still going so busy... I only grafted trees in the past. After seeing this I called a fellow master grower here. He'll stop by tonight and share his insights on grafting. I'll be around to watch closely because I ran out of space in the nursery and I have a good selection of genetics to keep.

I've been growing for almost 14 years. I don't want to admit but passion fades away. Seeing you doing stuff like that fires it right away man. Keep motivating yourself so you keep many others motivated on their journeys to consume fine medicine.

:Namaste:

Amazing journal. I've been planning to graft my Pink Kush mother for so long but it is still going so busy... I only grafted trees in the past. After seeing this I called a fellow master grower here. He'll stop by tonight and share his insights on grafting. I'll be around to watch closely because I ran out of space in the nursery and I have a good selection of genetics to keep.

I've been growing for almost 14 years. I don't want to admit but passion fades away. Seeing you doing stuff like that fires it right away man. Keep motivating yourself so you keep many others motivated on their journeys to consume fine medicine.

:Namaste:
Thanks for the kind words brother. It's really just such a simple process lol. I honestly get success at maybe 98% of grafts.
So, this isn't really anything other than a self promoting publicity plant, just done to set a proper record for others to aim at. Yet keeping my name and brand in the public eye.
Now I'm trying to launch my own products etc keeping my profile and name prevalent is key.
Plus I just get bored and like doing daft crap lol.
You have to change things up to keep passion going sometimes. However that happens is individual to each of us, for me it's doing something extreme or just plain daft lol

So, I went to product earth a UK weed expo at the weekend.
I got a new toy lol. A mega pot 20 gal bottom feed system. This will now be used for my 100 strain momma. Then in next cpl of weeks I should receive a new 420 mag friendly LED by sponsors Photontek they're sending me the 600 lamp.
So this girl will get a brand new setup all of her own.
Was it good? I was looking at tickets for that last year before covid hit.

Hey all, soooo..... It seems like I'm going to be going for my first ever entrance to a Canna cup. Me being me, I've not gone small. Instead I'm 1 of 20 in the mainly indica category of the first world cannabis cup. Held next year in Amsterdam.

So basically if I secure the genetics I'm after, I'll be pheno hunting for my entry over the next few months.

Just thought I'd share
Now that's exciting!

Too early to say what genetics you have in mind ? Either way I really look forward to it! Best of luck. Anything else you need to get setup?

I've heard off hops being tried as similar family etc. I've also seen proper stupid statements like cross breeding canna and tomato plants.
Yet as far as aware this wouldn't be possible. Maybe if you had billions and gene splicing equipment lol
I think there was another cross like that a while back...heard it tastes like grandma tho
1631113314359.png

Back
Top Bottom