LA's Grafting Of 100 Strains To Just 1 Plant! World Record Attempt?

Now that's exciting!

Too early to say what genetics you have in mind ? Either way I really look forward to it! Best of luck. Anything else you need to get setup?
I'm hopefully using something special via biovortex, one of HSO's top breeders. He's responsible for black dog kush (a favourite of mine) He's a pal and is legit someone I look up to in the industry. Just hitting issues getting beans over direct from him in the US to me in the UK.
Thought my father in-law in Pennsylvania was going to be the middle man but he's not keen. I'm sure we're gonna sort it.

Well folks, we have a new lamp. One that's a 420mag sponsor. So I can finally talk about my lighting. ( I was a naughty boy who used non sponsor stuff a bit much)
Now I'm back here I wanted something I could openly share about so reached out and here we have the 600w pro 2.9 from photontek.

I'll do a little video etc soon enough. In the meantime if anyone has questions just hot me up

Thank you LA! You really did open my eyes for the kinky side of grow ,)
And how to do it in limited space. I have read all your journals and waiting for more!
Same here. I made my account here just to thank @Light Addict for all the knowledge I gained reading his journals. So glad I joined as I met many others and always learning. Anyway, its super cool to have an active journal from him.

I hope all is well LA

Welcome one and all.

I've decided to give my new adventure its own home.

100 strains 1 plant.

That is my target and 1 I shall make happen.
Those who may know my work, will understand I don't miss my mark often.

This is a nice little challenge for me, one designed to keep me motivated and pushing boundaries a bit.
Also it's likely to be an "unofficial" world record.
I don't think anyone has documented as many strains yet anyway.

So, due to this being a rather special mission, it seemed only right to put it all in a separate journal. One that can hopefully serve to aid others and show just how simple grafting can be.

My first effort, years back on here was 14 on 1. I found a method that gives success at maybe 95% of the time.

In this thread I'll give all my tricks etc in fine detail again. I always share all and will answer anything happily on this subject.

Grow Specs.

Stock plant: Master Kush by my good friends and former bosses HSO
Medium: Soil grown
Lighting: LED
Grow space: Cupboard to start, then we'll see.
Nutrients: ........ Can't name the brand yet as not been released yet.

Side note
I'm gonna flux the stock. I'm also gonna do this with 2 plants. 1 to flower 1 to hold in veg.

So, grafting in its simplest form is just lopping a limb off your stock (base plant) and replacing it with a branch from another plant (donor)
A stock can be whatever you want. M/F whatever you fancy. Although a female stock is simpler.

No pics yet as I'm documenting it all in full. 2 master Kush should pop above ground next day or so.
Yes yes yes!!!! So I have literally asked this question a few times here and have been scrolling through hours of Google searches for it..."is it possible to graft different strains together?".. so thank you. I know there's 120+ replays but I just got here :p so excuse multi replies please.

Well folks, we have a new lamp. One that's a 420mag sponsor. So I can finally talk about my lighting. ( I was a naughty boy who used non sponsor stuff a bit much)
Now I'm back here I wanted something I could openly share about so reached out and here we have the 600w pro 2.9 from photontek.

I'll do a little video etc soon enough. In the meantime if anyone has questions just hot me up
Wow huge light...I assume that isn't going into your cupboard lol I'm excited to see the plant and grow space after all is set up!

I'm hopefully using something special via biovortex, one of HSO's top breeders. He's responsible for black dog kush (a favourite of mine) He's a pal and is legit someone I look up to in the industry. Just hitting issues getting beans over direct from him in the US to me in the UK.
Thought my father in-law in Pennsylvania was going to be the middle man but he's not keen. I'm sure we're gonna sort it.
Sounds like you need carrier pigeons my friend :p regardless I hope all works out and your able to get what you need for this project.

Yes yes yes!!!! So I have literally asked this question a few times here and have been scrolling through hours of Google searches for it..."is it possible to graft different strains together?".. so thank you. I know there's 120+ replays but I just got here :p so excuse multi replies please.
And just due to my inquisitive nature I just had to know.... The world record for most grafts to a single plant is 641 different grafts on a chrysanthemum done in 2015 in China for they're chrysanthemum culture festival....but you may with the 100 grafts actually have a chance to set the record, as like stated before I have looked into this and found nothing for cannabis grafting but for others records such as biggest yield, physical plant size, most potent, most joints smoked, etc... So I'm rooting for this!

Back
Top Bottom