LA's Grafting Of 100 Strains To Just 1 Plant! World Record Attempt?

does anyone know what the outcome was?
He grafted him self to the plant....he is now one with the green :rofl:...... Idk hope they come back to follow up

Now I'm actually excited again. I need something to focus on to take me away from my recent loss of my mom. So this is gonna be it.

As far I as I know when I first tried years back and hit 14 on 1 that was an unofficial world record as nobody was grafting weed much back then.
Yet I'd like to secure it properly. Leave another tiny mark in our green world as it were. So 100 should suffice I'm hoping lol.
If anyone knows of documented work that is higher in number please holla.
Then I'd readjust etc.
Cheers and this time it's happening!!

Now I'm actually excited again. I need something to focus on to take me away from my recent loss of my mom. So this is gonna be it.

As far I as I know when I first tried years back and hit 14 on 1 that was an unofficial world record as nobody was grafting weed much back then.
Yet I'd like to secure it properly. Leave another tiny mark in our green world as it were. So 100 should suffice I'm hoping lol.
If anyone knows of documented work that is higher in number please holla.
Then I'd readjust etc.
Cheers and this time it's happening!!
I certainly don't know of anyone achieving that much. I'm sure you can do it!
Great project. I think I did a graft at the same time as you one year, it was interesting as hell watching what would happen. And it worked!
I'll be here cheering you on!

Oh and for the base plant I'm gonna go with something from 420s past. DonPaul a former mate of mine on here sent me beans 10yrs back. I've kept a stock all these years in the fridge. So I'll use something of his breeding if they germinate.
If not then I've again got something special.
BID (big Irish dude) or Seth, a fallen friend from same period had a strain of his own Durple Pream. And Via Chronic the hemp hog. - OMM (old med mans good friend) who got original from BID, Ive also got some of those seeds.

So this stock plant really is 420 mag through and through. Something of a nod to my old pals.

Hey light addict 👋🏼... My condolences to you for your loss, I'm sure she was great and left her mark. Losing loved ones is always tough.

But I am however happy to see you have returned here and ready to give this another go.... And have not infact grafted your self to the plant 😂.

Good luck on the start and I'll be following along. :headbanger:

Hey light addict 👋🏼... My condolences to you for your loss, I'm sure she was great and left her mark. Losing loved ones is always tough.

But I am however happy to see you have returned here and ready to give this another go.... And have not infact grafted your self to the plant 😂.

Good luck on the start and I'll be following along. :headbanger:
Thanks truly, She was remarkable to say the least, she beat cancer twice, lost both breasts and her womb etc, then came another illness, she dealt with MS for years and then finally early onset Alzheimer's took her away in her late 60s
We fought all previous with MJ and she like my dad who's on his last legs also bless. Shared how proud they were of me for all my 420 work. Originally they were upset a sceptical (I'd always been the bad apple of the family. The druggy son, tarred by the stereotype of weed over here in the uk. Then they each independently (divorced years back) sat and read some of my stuff here at 420 mag. It changed their whole perception of cannabis and my role within it.

Grafting myself lol. Maybe 1 day. I swear though cut me open I probably bleed green. It's my 1 passion outside my wonderful family. 420 has defined my very being.

Thanks again for you words 🙏

Thanks truly, She was remarkable to say the least, she beat cancer twice, lost both breasts and her womb etc, then came another illness, she dealt with MS for years and then finally early onset Alzheimer's took her away in her late 60s
We fought all previous with MJ and she like my dad who's on his last legs also bless. Shared how proud they were of me for all my 420 work. Originally they were upset a sceptical (I'd always been the bad apple of the family. The druggy son, tarred by the stereotype of weed over here in the uk. Then they each independently (divorced years back) sat and read some of my stuff here at 420 mag. It changed their whole perception of cannabis and my role within it.

Grafting myself lol. Maybe 1 day. I swear though cut me open I probably bleed green. It's my 1 passion outside my wonderful family. 420 has defined my very being.

Thanks again for you words 🙏
She certainly sounded like a fighter! I'm happy that through your knowledge, patience, and postings they were able to see the positive side of the green world....and then opened up to it for its medical benefits.

And good on you for you showing you are not the bad apple they once thought you were... I can relate there! My parents didn't like the idea of my garden until I fully explained that using the garden as my personal outlet......I have quit partying and drinking... It's been 5 years 😁.

I look forward to seeing the years of knowledge at work !

Back
Top Bottom