LED Grow Test

re: LED GROW TEST. 126W hydro grow led VS. 180W

i was trying to get pics of the flower sites but i cant get the camera to pic it up, too close to the plants not clear. their is flower sites all over these plants, just happen after i feed them last night with my magic.
give it a few days to a week and they should be big enoff to get a pic of. got the hairs all over to.

See if your camera has a "macro" mode, it's usually a picture of a flower. I thought I just had a bad camera until I saw a post about that.

Looks great otherwise!!

Very, very nice, that make it nice a clear what the diff. are. Great job. Love the journal.

awesome grow Irish boy what size pots are u growing in? do you plan to transplant them in to bigger ones? i ask because it might be interesting to see how they compare when the plants are more spread out due to larger pots.

btw- i want one of those 126w lights especially if they flower as well as they veg :grinjoint::grinjoint:

im in for this one
+rep

awesome grow Irish boy what size pots are u growing in? do you plan to transplant them in to bigger ones? i ask because it might be interesting to see how they compare when the plants are more spread out due to larger pots.

btw- i want one of those 126w lights especially if they flower as well as they veg :grinjoint::grinjoint:

im in for this one
+rep

i am using 5 gal pots and they will stay in their untill harvest.
ive found 5 gal to be plenty of room for the roots. i just keep the plants close to get the max light on all three plants with the smaller foot print leds give.

I saw someone using 2 gallon bags I think (?), which allowed them to fit their plants closer together for better use under our lights. I have no clue when it comes to soil, but it seems like a good idea to me.

I saw someone using 2 gallon bags I think (?), which allowed them to fit their plants closer together for better use under our lights. I have no clue when it comes to soil, but it seems like a good idea to me.

yhey were probley air pots? where they air prune the roots when they hit the sides.

i want to test a couple of those out on my next grow.

No hands-on experience yet with these products, however, the science appears to be sound and I look forward to trying them. The product I linked to, I would actually prefer based on their design and functionality. The Air-Pots come as a sheet that you roll into a cylinder and keep closed with an included locking part. In turn, after harvest, the Air-Pots can be opened up, cleaned, disinfected with relative ease. They seem to be sturdier than the cloth Smart Pots which is an added benefit for growers that like to get their hands dirty and tend to either move or rotate their plants frequently. Hopefully I'll try them in the near future...

With respect to getting units at better prices, the Smart Pots are available on Ebay in bulk at good prices.

i have been thinking the same thing, plus i dont like cloth idea, seems you cold get some root rot easyer? i have always wanted to try the air pot over the smart pot. ill will be testing this one maybe on my next grow.

i have another test that might be in the works after this current one; that another led company wants me to do agianst the winning light. right now untill i am done with this current test i am going to keep this companys name on the down low, since I havent totaly agreed on it yet. this will be a led unit that i havent seen on the fourms yet, you might not even know about these lights yet. but the companys says they arnt sacred and will go up agianst the winning compay no problem at all.

stay tuned, these company seems pretty bad a$$ from what i have seen.

Hit me up on that note Irish...

What ya diggin up?

-go green-

sorry guys this is top secert info:shhh: all i was wondering if you guys would want to see me do another led test after this one? i havent decided yet if i will do it for sure or not. but i will like to be the first to test out their light and recive a light for doing it, so thats why i want to keep it on the down low. i am not saying this light will beat any of my test light, the company says that not me.
but lets not worry about that untill this test is finish. i dont want to get off topic too much.

wow my plants are realy starting to take off now. realy starting to open up so their isnt much leaves blocking light.

i have to raise the 126w on a daliy basis because its growing tall fast.

the 180w isnt realy growing to much taller yet but more wider and bottom branches are coming up.

both lights are at 12"

both plants have alot of bud sites and their starting to realy pop out now. hopfully in a few more days ill have some nice bud tops fourming.

ill wait a few days untill i take some pics so it will be a big differnces since you last seen them.

sorry guys this is top secert info:shhh: all i was wondering if you guys would want to see me do another led test after this one? i havent decided yet if i will do it for sure or not. but i will like to be the first to test out their light and recive a light for doing it, so thats why i want to keep it on the down low. i am not saying this light will beat any of my test light, the company says that not me.
but lets not worry about that untill this test is finish. i dont want to get off topic too much.

If you get enough smoke from this one to gamble again, I vote yes.

How about you simply post their info instead. If they've got the balls to challenge my light, they should have the balls to tell me who they are. I at least had that decency with ProSource, Haight, and every other MFR.

The specs will tell whether or not they even stand a chance. I'd like to be able to see how much this "challenging company" may have already ripped my lights off, since everything is currently so secretive. Been TONS of companies trying to copy me lately, wouldn't be surprised to see one of them challenge me with my own light. In my opinion, this kind of posting isn't necessary unless the company has the balls to say who they are. Otherwise it's useless hype towards a company too afraid to show themselves, and getting people all worked up over nothing.

How about you simply post their info instead. If they've got the balls to challenge my light, they should have the balls to tell me who they are. I at least had that decency with ProSource, Haight, and every other MFR.

The specs will tell whether or not they even stand a chance. I'd like to be able to see how much this "challenging company" may have already ripped my lights off, since everything is currently so secretive. Been TONS of companies trying to copy me lately, wouldn't be surprised to see one of them challenge me with my own light. In my opinion, this kind of posting isn't necessary unless the company has the balls to say who they are. Otherwise it's useless hype towards a company too afraid to show themselves, and getting people all worked up over nothing.

i am the one who chose not to post the companys info for my own reasons. for one i havent decided if i want to do another test? second i dont want anyone els to jump on the deal befor i do and get my free light to test.(no ofense anyone) This is why i wanted to keep it on the down low. i should havent never posted that eirlyer, i guess that what happens when you smoke hash and couple of blunts and type.lol.

the company never pointed out any company by name, they just said they would put their light up agianst any company i want to pick, because they belive they have the best light out that cant be beat. like they all say.

plus you never know if it would be you to test agianst this light because this test right now isnt over yet; so it dosent mean that ur light is going to be the one to go on to the next round..

i was simply asking the other members if they would want to see me do another test after this one, to help make up my mind if i wanted to do it. this dosent say ur testing any light because their isnt any winner yet since i am still on my 1 week of flower.

second rember befor you get all mad about what i typed on my thread, this is still my thread and i can say what i like because i run it. if i chose to test a led light i will do so, rather you or PS is involved well thats on you guys. my goal is to find the very best led light out right now. but please rember this is my thread and i want to keep peace on here.

but it was me that wanted to keep this on the down low because of my own selfesh reasons.

and i can vouch their lights are nothing like urs. or PS. way differnt.

Back
Top Bottom