LED Grow Test

re: LED GROW TEST. 126W hydro grow led VS. 180W

Count me in.:grinjoint:

This is what I always wanted to see. Head To Head LEDs.
Thanks for the work setting up everything. Looks good.:nicethread:

you got it boss!

i think leds should be tested between led vs led not led vs HID. unless if its the same grower doing the test. because every grower is differnt with differnt strains, medium, nutes, heat, ect...
thats why this test wont be compaired to HID.

these two cmpanys i am testing are the ones on the fourms getting the best results ive seen from leds. and they both say their is better then the others, too many people dont know witch ones to buy? their too much hype. so that where i come into place i do a side by side test everthing = and show witch one dose best for me.
i realy dont care witch one dose better but do care on what my total yeild is. i will be very upset if i get poor yeild from one of these leds. after all thats my Med's i need to last me.

hope you enjoy.

Glad to see you here Irish!!!! :0) It's a great place to be...

-Go Green!

alright folks its pic time!! and today i did somthing special for you, i took down the wall so i could get a side x side pic so you can realy see the differnce. if you guy's perfer the side x side more let me know and ill see what i can due next time. it is kinda a pain in the a$$ because that wood wall is kinda big, but with a few screws out i can have it down.

they are 1 week & 1 day into flower.

1_week_1_day_flowering_017_700x524.jpg

1_week_1_day_flowering_011_700x524.jpg

1_week_1_day_flowering_010_700x524.jpg

1_week_1_day_flowering_005_700x524.jpg

1_week_1_day_flowering_003_700x524.jpg

1_week_1_day_flowering_001_700x524.jpg

1_week_1_day_flowering_003_700x524.jpg

1_week_1_day_flowering_both_2_700x524.jpg

1_week_1_day_flowering_both_1_700x524.jpg

1_week_1_day_flowering_004_700x524.jpg

1_week_1_day_flowering_both_700x524.jpg

Nice update Irish, lights off pics look better. No need to pull that wall every time but now and then would be great.
Thanks for putting the effort into those pics.

Wow, things are looking better than I had expected. Those side-by-side pics with the wall taken out really show the size difference between the two sets of plants. Thanks Irish, you're doing great!

Nice update bro! Going to have bud either way! Thats what ya want!!! :0)

Keep going!

-go green!!!-

Wow, things are looking better than I had expected. Those side-by-side pics with the wall taken out really show the size difference between the two sets of plants. Thanks Irish, you're doing great!

thanks! looks alot better with the sid x side pics right? i think i will di it like that every so often, depending how lazy i am, its kinda a pain in the a$$, plus i get scared of droping the wood wall and or killing the plants.lol. better not smoke befor doing that one.:bongrip:

i was trying to get pics of the flower sites but i cant get the camera to pic it up, too close to the plants not clear. their is flower sites all over these plants, just happen after i feed them last night with my magic.
give it a few days to a week and they should be big enoff to get a pic of. got the hairs all over to.

thanks for the update and for the work involved in taking the wall down.

Good job on documenting your grow!

thanks man ;)

i can see how much this helped so many people on this a differnt fourms see the differnce when i take down the wall that it makes it not such a big deal to take it down. i should have did it from the getgo.

Back
Top Bottom