LED Grow Test

re: LED GROW TEST. 126W hydro grow led VS. 180W

I'd rather just get the competition started. I don't like all the wishy washy crap. If you tell me who the company is, I can challenge them on my own. Hell, if you don't want to do the test, someone else will certainly want to. Even if you do want to, it doesn't hurt to have 2 people prove the same thing. ;) I'm all for taking down the competition, since it seems they are so eager to challenge the winner.

And you don't have to come out and say it Irish, but I can: WE WILL WIN THIS GROW TEST AGAINST PRO SOURCE.

So even though you haven't completed the grow and the results haven't proven us the winner yet, I'm still ready to take down the next company.

I'd rather just get the competition started. I don't like all the wishy washy crap. Tell me who the company is so I can challenge them on my own. Hell, if you don't want to do the test, someone else will certainly want to. I'm all for taking down the competition, since they are so eager to challenge the winner.

i like how you have confedince in your company:slide: makes me happy to know i am growing with that confadince right now. and i understand you dont like the wishy wasy crap.

but u see thats the reason why i dont want to give out the name because like you just said " i will get somone els to test it out" some one els will jump on it if i say the name right now. i dont want anyone to jump on that deal while i am thiking about it. if i do chose not to i will deffantly let somone els have deal for sure.
i will do this test if i can get the agreement with the winning company. but i only want to do it if they say its cool, i dont want to go behind anyones back. i also have to talk to Pro source about this since no one has won yet. plus dont under estmate the 180w i have seen the buds it grew befor on my last grow (as you can see in my avatar/ profile pic). dont put all ur eggs into one basket befor they hatch. its not wise.

i would like to see the winning led light from this one or the next one that you are talking about maybe doing go up against some hid lights
i like the idea that i can get good buds from less watts and less heat issues

i would like to see the winning led light from this one or the next one that you are talking about maybe doing go up against some hid lights
i like the idea that i can get good buds from less watts and less heat issues

sorry bro i only have a 1000w hps. that would be alot of watts. for 3 plants each

I'd rather just get the competition started. I don't like all the wishy washy crap. If you tell me who the company is, I can challenge them on my own. Hell, if you don't want to do the test, someone else will certainly want to. Even if you do want to, it doesn't hurt to have 2 people prove the same thing. ;) I'm all for taking down the competition, since it seems they are so eager to challenge the winner.

And you don't have to come out and say it Irish, but I can: WE WILL WIN THIS GROW TEST AGAINST PRO SOURCE.

So even though you haven't completed the grow and the results haven't proven us the winner yet, I'm still ready to take down the next company.

I think you got some Pit Bull in you.:smokin:

Lovin it Irish. I wanna see what happens here with ya grow before i part with me hard earned. I got the $$ burnin a hole in me pocket screamin swap me for a LED.:goodjob: +rep for takin the time to benefit us all.

Just 1 question. Does the PS run at a higher temp than HGL seeing as the wattage is higher with less fans or are the fans in the PS bigger???

I would squash the competition Irish. Or do it in the comfort of your own scenario.

This is turning into another crazy LED thread...You don't have to give any info at all to any of us, that's your choice. IF you want to wait, then wait. If you want to test, then test. I think you can decide about mid-flower in this test, and then decide if you wanna test more or not. Remember though, all of these manufacturers think their lights perform better than the competition, all of them...

I think everybody has improvements to make with their units, and no matter what, there will always be something better, or something better in the making.

It has made me want to not conduct my test to give other people satisfaction, if they wanna know they can test it themselves. I am the one who spent the money!

Anywho..little rant this morning...sorry Irish..

Keep growing, and do what YOU want...not what anybody else wants.

Peace bro. Much love

-go green-

Hey Irish - been lurking, but felt the need to say I'm stoked how you are handling things... don't listen to anyone who says different. :goodjob:

Lovin it Irish. I wanna see what happens here with ya grow before i part with me hard earned. I got the $$ burnin a hole in me pocket screamin swap me for a LED.:goodjob: +rep for takin the time to benefit us all.

i feel you bro i am in the same boat, i want to make sure my money is going to be spent for the better, i work hard for my money and i am not going to throw it on leds unless i know witch led light is going to do great with my plants.

more leds more heat produced it's that simple. I have a 120 Watt unit from htg supply, cant wait to replace it with one of those 63 w units. Don't really matter how many LED's you have, if there not the right spectrum there not gonna do to good regardless of quantity.

I would squash the competition Irish. Or do it in the comfort of your own scenario.

This is turning into another crazy LED thread...You don't have to give any info at all to any of us, that's your choice. IF you want to wait, then wait. If you want to test, then test. I think you can decide about mid-flower in this test, and then decide if you wanna test more or not. Remember though, all of these manufacturers think their lights perform better than the competition, all of them...

I think everybody has improvements to make with their units, and no matter what, there will always be something better, or something better in the making.

It has made me want to not conduct my test to give other people satisfaction, if they wanna know they can test it themselves. I am the one who spent the money!

Anywho..little rant this morning...sorry Irish..

Keep growing, and do what YOU want...not what anybody else wants.

Peace bro. Much love

-go green-

i under stand why you dont want to do ur own test, because of the war. but let me remind you i can promise their wont be a war on this thread. i dont play that stuff plus every one here is cool as hell, this is a great fourm.

thanks bro stay up!

Hey Irish - been lurking, but felt the need to say I'm stoked how you are handling things... don't listen to anyone who says different. :goodjob:

lol. honstly i dont let anyone tell me what to do or what i can say on my threads unless its a MOD. i feel either company shouldnt care what i say about future test because no one has one this test yet. No need to jump the gun. given this is my first grow with the 126w and i dont know what it can do? but this is sertinly not my first grow with the 180w. and i do know what it is able to do. so i will be dame if i get told what i should say by a company that hasnt won anything in my test yet.

I am tending to lean towards the 126wHGL. Besides It seems Cammie backs her product to the hilt. I dont see any content (replies,trhreads etc) from PS. I like the fact she,s got big balls and knows how to swing em PMSL

alright guys i talked to that other test company and made a deal with them, they want me to test out their 300w led light. and told me they dont care if i want to do it by itself or go head to head with the winning light out of this test right now. they said they will put their light up agianst any light on the market. even if its higher watts then theirs, since PS has a 350w and HGL has a 318w. i will have to talk to each one of my current test companys to see if their down for that? dosent matter either way to if they want to or not, i dont realy care. ill do another test if PS or GHL wants? or ill just do a full grow with this other light; i still get a free 300w out of the deal to grow with their light.
you can also find a you tube video of their 600w led light grow with 8 plants.

anyways heres the companys name i am going to test out Grow Led Hydro i know its funny both companys have the same name but backwards. they use 9 spectures and use 3w leds instead of 1w like PS & HGL.
this is going to be a weird test since evey companys claims that the 3w led arnt better then the 3 one watts leds. but this company claims the 3w is the way to go.

i have no idea but this will be a fun test. but time i get to test out some high power led lights:grinjoint:

Go Irish! Going Greener!!!

I will be watching bro...you know it...

-go green-

Edit:

It is becoming so freaking overwhelming...like cars...they are all going to work, but who thinks which one is best! ah! I like honda. lol

Their site looks sweet. Seems kosher. Their distances seem kinda crazy, but who knows with the 3w led's eh? I am open for suggestion. The lumi is 5 watt I believe?....it rocks a punch.

Go Irish! Going Greener!!!

I will be watching bro...you know it...

-go green-

Edit:

It is becoming so freaking overwhelming...like cars...they are all going to work, but who thinks which one is best! ah! I like honda. lol

Their site looks sweet. Seems kosher. Their distances seem kinda crazy, but who knows with the 3w led's eh? I am open for suggestion. The lumi is 5 watt I believe?....it rocks a punch.

look on you tube, they have a 600w leds with 8 plants

Back
Top Bottom