Bud_0101.jpg
Bud_0111.jpg
Bud_0122.jpg
I took the Girls out to do some tanning. Heres a few pics:
Bud_0022.jpg
Bud_0031.jpg
Bud_0042.jpg
Bud_0051.jpg
I just recently broke my Canon and went to Walmart and got this cheap Fuji camera so sorry about the picture quality but I cant afford $600.00 to replace the Canon right now. TOAST

All right my friends, Im Fixin to Blow Your Minds. I wasn't going to do this until I harvested the indoor crop.But the events of the morning changed my mind.Were going to start out with some Pics:
The_Whole_Show_003.jpg
The_Whole_Show_004.jpg
The_Whole_Show_005.jpg
The_Whole_Show_006.jpg
The_Whole_Show_007.jpg
The_Whole_Show_008.jpg
The_Whole_Show_009.jpg
The_Whole_Show_010.jpg
The_Whole_Show_011.jpg
The_Whole_Show_012.jpg
I have a total of 217 plants and clones. Ok this morning about 4:30 am my neighbor saw some one crossing his property and calls the LA county Sheriff department. Its 5:00 am and my online poker tourney is starting. A couple hands in, I here some noise out side and I realy dont think to much of it,because I got raccoons and apossums that are all way gettin in the trash or something. Any way Im playing for 20 mins and I go all in and lose, so Im out of the tourney. I discide to go get an early start on my plants,when I get to the stairs that go up the hill, I notice my little gates gone. When I get to the top of the first set of stairs, theres my little gate broken off at the hinges. So Im going like What The Fuck. I continue up the hill, when I get to the top of the next set of stairs, I hear "hay you, stop what your doing and come down here.' Now I dont know whos saying this because I dont see them. Then I hear Stop Right now or I'll shoot. Now I see the Sheriff standing there with his Glock drawin and pointing up the hill. Then he says get down here now and wheres the outer guy. The person says what other guy, the sheriff says the other guy that was with you, The person says there is no one with me the sheriff says get your but down here now. I see this kid around 15 or 16 come sliding down my hill with one of my brand new Air Pots that I had just transplanted the SLH into. The Sheriff doesn't see me, so soon as he grabs the kid,I bolt in my house and lock the doors behind me . I get to my room lock that door and get in bed and pretend to be a sleep. A few mins later my door bell rings.Needless to say I dont answer it. They Knock and ring the bell for a little while and then go out to there cars and get on the radio, but I cant hear what there saying.Next I hear my back garage door crash open. Then I hear some scrambeling thew my house, and finally the pounding on my door"the LA County Sheriff Department Open Up" , so I get up and act all sleepy and open the door. Before I continue the story I have to show you some pictures. There really gross so if you have a weak stomach dont look at them. Now Im dead serious people if any body gives me any simpathy or says anything like Oh Im so sorry for you, I will end this Journal right on the spot.Last year I was diagnosed with terminal cancer. They wanted me to do chemo and all that shit. I told um if im going to die, Im going out my way not theres.A bunch of years back I was having trouble pressing some hash I made, I had forgotten you have to heat it up. So Im online looking for the answer and run across Rick Simpson. So I look him up again and learned how to make CBD oil. I use my entire indoor, outdoor, and every thing I can scrape togeather and use it all to make the oil.And now for the pictures,remember there gross: the first pics arent so bad of my arms:
The_Whole_Show_014.jpg
The_Whole_Show_016.jpg
The_Whole_Show_018.jpg
The_Whole_Show_020.jpg
The_Whole_Show_022.jpg
all the red shit is Basil Cell Mellanoma. Every thing you see was gone when I ran out of of the oil. Now for the gross shit:In this first pic the two things were open holes about 1/2 deep and completely gone when I ran out of oil
The_Whole_Show_023.jpg
now this next thing is a toomer that has rooted into my spine nonoperable:
The_Whole_Show_027.jpg
The_Whole_Show_030.jpg
Now if you can handle it look in the close up and this was solid and a whole lot bigger you can see the pink new skin around the outside and see how much it had shrunk and the CBD oil killed most of the middle and it just rotted off It was all going away and I ran out of oil so I had to grow an exorbatent amount so I can make enough oil to knock this shit out cause its coming back with a vengence.The doctors told me 6 months and shit, well over a year ago.So thats that and on with the story:So the sheriff grabs my arm and asks if I have any weapons and starts to pat me down, I tell him no and say I got this thing on my back so take it easy, let me show you. so I take off my shirt and he freaks the fuck out and jumps away from me lol. I precede to tell them what I just told you and to make a real long story short. They didnt arrest me, they didnt take any plants as a mater of fact they helped me clean up the shit they fucked up, they told me they never rolled on any growers that were realy sick. and told me they wouldnt bother me any more to just get my self well and to watch out cause this kid and his friends will probably be back. I didnt want to do this until I had another batch of oil so I could document the cure, but today events made it nessary to do now, Unfucking Beleavable .TOAST

Best of Recovery Brother! Keep em Green!

:circle-of-love:

A Close Encounter of the Worst Kind. Hopefully LEA does leave you alone and the kids stay the hell away. Amazing photos and story about the power of Simpson oil and things that go bump in the night... It really sucks you had to go through that.

Highest respect to you, lemba. Facing cancer like you did takes balls and determination. I hope another batch of oil will wipe this f....r out!

The little shit went to jail at noon, was out by 5:00 pm and was back stealing my shit by 8:00pm. Real fuckin nice. Called the LA Sheriff they took a report. Told me to install security cameras and get them on film or theres nothing they can do with out an eye witness. My property ends at the ridge at the top of the hill.Its the kid of the people that own the property on the other side thats doing it.The Sheriff said they have been to there house repeatedly for for different stuff and the parents refuse to believe that its there kid and are accusing the Sheriff of harrassment.So they even have to tread lightly.What a bunch of shit. What I would like to have happen is for this kids dad to grab him by the back of the neck and shove his nose in the middle of my Tumor and let this fuck smell what death smells like and he wouldn't come any where near me. TOAST

The officer that was out today told me that after the SEB - (SPECIAL ENFORCEMENT BUREAU) the drug cops from Lancaster left here yesterday they went to the local station and told the watch commander and the officers there that I can have as many plants as I want and not to bother me just to patrol my house and flash the spot light on my hill every few hours for the next couple of weeks. I cant believe how cool these usually big time ass hole are being to me . There forceing me to change my opion about them.They realy do care. I would have never guessed. TOAST

Yeah,nothing eventfull happend last night. Im old so I have to pee like every 2 hours so when I would get up for that I would go to my back door and scream gotya you little sucker at the top of my lungs just in case he was up there. When I got up at 6:00 I went up to look and every thing was cool.Came back down got some coffee (Kona Blend-Hand Ground) and headed for town.First stop Home Depot for trip wire, a box of strip tack for carpets and 2 500 watt halogen flood lights. Next stop Turners Sporting Goods for a motion censor camera and a box of 12 gauge Rock Salt loads.On the way home I stoped at Auto Zone and picked up a horn for a Cadillac Eldorado.When I got home I took the trip wire and (you all think some big time shits gona happen dont ya) I attached it to the fence polls on both sides of my property and criscrossed them in a grid pattern every where the wires crossed I tied Soda Cans,Bells and Wind Chimes. I went to the top where the pepper tree is and mounted the motion censor camera.I wired the 2 flood light to the camera so when the camera is triped the flood lights come. Then I had an old 18 volt timer for Malibu lights wired that in and then wired the 12 volt horn to the 18 volt timer. I set the camera to sensetive and 4 pic rapid shot and then turned the Malibu timer to allways on.Heres some picks
Beefing_up_security_lol_001.jpg
Beefing_up_security_lol_005.jpg
I also wired the tack strip to the most likely places to come over the fence.
Beefing_up_security_lol_010.jpg
Beefing_up_security_lol_015.jpg
Beefing_up_security_lol_017.jpg
I forgot to mention at Home Depot I all so got a two lock one key set up for the cage and my indoor room
Beefing_up_security_lol_018.jpg
So basiclly if they come in over the fence they get bloody hands,if they can make it threw the trip wire set 4 fingers off the ground and conveniently about neck hight, hopefully the camera goes off taking 4 rapid pictures, turning on the floodlights and the 12 volt horn hooked up to 18 volts and if that dont scare the fuck out of um here I come with my 12 gauge popin shots in the air ( As pissed off as I get I would never realy hurt anybody over pot ) let alone a 15 year old. Well the cops told me to Beef Up Security.TOAST

Hey every one, today was a good one for me , I hope it was for you as well. Now I dont know if yous guys ever seen this before.
new_strains_041.jpg
new_strains_043.jpg
new_strains_044.jpg
new_strains_0411.jpg
new_strains_0431.jpg
I thought it was a result of (probably not spelled right) Culchacine- its a root they use to sell in the back of High Times in the 70s and 80s.If I remember right you ran the root through a juicer, add the juice to your water and watered your plants with it.It would mutate the plants cell struture and the seeds form the plants you water with the Culchacine would produce plants with any number of tops.Like for instance three sets and top it could throw any number of branches it was like a suprize party. The only thing was the plants you got from the first round seeds was poison and you couldnt smoke it . You had to grow the second round seeds before it was safe, but from there on out the plants stayed mutated and you could get some realy crazy bushes. I thought thats what was going on here. Talking with some of the boys in Amsterdam, come to find its pretty rare but not unusual.What it amounts to is Siamese Twins. A double embrio seed whitch happens frequintly fueses togeather and there you have it. I would have thought I would of experenced the two plants from one seed at some point, instead of this one first.Threw that out there in case you didnt know. TOAST

I just woke up. It seems that the motion censor camera has a sencativaty dial on it and was set to the highest level.So every time a leaf would fall or a critter or bug would go in front of the censor that damn Cadillac horn would go off so I was up and down the hill all night long, ROTFL.But I have it adjusted now , to funny. Every thing is intacted, Im happy and I hope you are too. TOAST

Back
Top Bottom