Lion n' Witch Garden

oh my god....so sorry to hear that, I can't like that post. take care of yourself and as many plants as you can..how awful. Best wishes to you Gfc. :green_heart:

the 1600 has both switches for both spectrums.

CoFinest has a mars 2 1600 up and running right now if you can find his journal its one worth sitting in and watching.

I&i

Does this pic show them?

20140630_222010.jpg

yup, there they are, hope this helps.

I'm really starting to get sold on the results I'm seeing from these MarsII lights

THANK YOU All, for the kind words and thoughts.

fire has grown from 50 acres last night to around 500 acres now. windy day here in central washington but thats not much new. the wind luckily is blowing south west so its blowing towards more national forrest which isnt good but it is out of the path from our town for now. its jumped over the ridge line going south west so as long as it keeps blowing that way our small town will be fine. we are lacking firemen as they are spread across washington fighting several fires including two others that are on the farther west side of us.

So as of now we are fine just smelling smoke heavily. the fire is heading up to where i just came back from hiking this last tuesday too, luckily i grabed them huckleberrys when i had the chance.

As of the fiance myself and our pets we will be fine i have planned routes going north west and north east.
The plants i luckily have all 6 of my strains in clone stage so i will be taking those as well and three other strains in seeds so those are the only possessions i will be taking, maybe trying to find room for that mars 2 1600 o man, they have insurance for these ?? haha jk

stay smiling 420mag, it can always be worst.

I&i

I'm really starting to get sold on the results I'm seeing from these MarsII lights

im about to be hanging mine soon as i said like 2 weeks ago.. will be taking another micro pic of my ladys tonight and hopefully chopping them soon. i just acquired three (penetrating) led lights i believe is what they were marketed as.. they each light up a 2x2 area individually and is suppose to penetrate deep into the canopy so i will be most likely hooking these three up inside the 5x5 with my mars 2 1600 and have them point at a kind of 45 degree angle but this can always change as i just picked up a friend that quit growing gear for a reasonable price so im in the process of cleaning it all up and seing what i want to use and what i need to get rid of since i now am out weighing the amount of gardening gear to house furnishings.

So ive decided to get a real deal clone dome. this is what ive decided to get. bought it this morning looking forward to being able to have my clones out of my tent ;)
they will be moved to the shop once this new one arrives. and the heat pad will only be used during winter being in the mtns, it will most likely be needed. right now, 100 degrees outside i just added a air conditioner to the house my grows are in to not cool the rooms, but to cool the shells of the room and tent. temps in grow room were reaching 88 degrees which i have co2 added to my flower room but still dont want temps above 80 just so i dont have to think about it. last night i checked and the rooms were 83 and 84 degrees flower room was down to 40% humidity which got up to 52% humidity and im 4 weeks into flower so it was a concern of mine. now the temps are down, humidity is coming down (should be around 30% or less tonight when i check) clone machine has been ordered. day is over half way through, just 4 more hours and im in my garden again :) !! will be doing some pruning getting some clones ready to be clipped in a week or so when the cloner arrives and will put fresh cutting in to her.

you stay green 420mag.

I&i

Edit: apparently this doesnt come with a heat mat that was another i was looking at. i will obtain a heat mat at the pet store that they use for lizards come winter.

8195LEtXDrL_SL1500_.jpg

Subscribed Gfcollective, I was reading along thinking to myself (this guy has passion & knowledge) but, when you showed your new NANO-DOME I had to chime in. I received the same dome & light, and I ordered the heat pad that fit under the tray. The bummer was, the dome was cracked but they replaced it with a new one with in a week. I'm still waiting to get moved to a better place so I can start my first grow in 40 years. I'm having a hard time waiting so I started buying stuff like RH/Temp monitors, dark glasses, usb 200x scope, digital scale etc...).
Enough said, I need to get back to reading your journal, keep up the great work collective.

Subscribed Gfcollective, I was reading along thinking to myself (this guy has passion & knowledge) but, when you showed your new NANO-DOME I had to chime in. I received the same dome & light, and I ordered the heat pad that fit under the tray. The bummer was, the dome was cracked but they replaced it with a new one with in a week. I'm still waiting to get moved to a better place so I can start my first grow in 40 years. I'm having a hard time waiting so I started buying stuff like RH/Temp monitors, dark glasses, usb 200x scope, digital scale etc...).
Enough said, I need to get back to reading your journal, keep up the great work collective.

thank you very much for stoping by and checking out my ladys.

as the grow goes on it will slowly dwindle down to just my (sour tsunami, harlequin, and grape ape) plants that are all hubbed for this journal. i may start another journal for the rest of the ladys that were in my tent when i started this journal however 3 of the plants have been moved to a friends place so i get random updates about those ladys and will post those in the next journal if i get around to starting them. i dont find anything different or interesting in the other grows im doing right now (unless i try this high brix soil thing out) but as of right now im following my CBD strains that have been hubbed. i can honestly say that the sour tsunami i should have done alot more training on and that using CoFinest Scrog technique would most likely be the best bet for sour tsunami to yield heavy. its a typical sativa long stretch between nodes. harlequin is responding to the hubbing very nicely, its a short bushy lady. the grape ape i just did some more training on it this morning trying to keep the tops bent down. the issue i had was harlequin and sour tsunami werent growing very fast at all when i hubbed them (grape ape took it and asked for more abuse) so for about 2 weeks the ST and har both were at a recovery phase but now that they have recovered and its been a month or so since, the sour tsunami is doing its sativa stretch and has caught up to my grape ape and the harlequin is still short and bushy. i did get 3 more hoods and 3 more led lights so i will be re arranging alot of gardens and possibly setting up a veg room copying CoFinest how he uses regular garage lights you can get from home depot for cheap and runs cheap for electric.

Make sure to let us all know when you start your first Grow Journal 60cal!

I second this 60cal

I&i

Make sure to let us all know when you start your first Grow Journal 60cal!

Your one of my first PM's KingJohnC, I've been hoping you won't be to busy when it's time to start my journal.

Thanks GFcollective, I'll be watching your journal with great interest, I have not had a chance to ask you about your collective, Eastern side of the mountains, one of the prettiest parts in this country. I have family over there.

i try and not talk much about my shop on here so it doesnt seem im trying to advertise as i have no intention of that. im located in central washington.

ive done some more pruning and training on my ladys at home i will get pics up soon, they are about a foot to foot n half taller then i wanted them but my flower room just started showing amber today so ill be harvesting in the coming days. i have clones taken of both harlequin and sour tsunami so ill be doing another grow that will be will all my appropriate gear that is just laying around collecting dust now. will keep you all posted, and getting real close to having my new veg room and flower room set up.

I&i

the flower room has been harvested, was taken down a few days ago. so now they 6' tall ladys are hanging and drying for awhile. just got my mars 2 1600 up last night going to get the rest of it setup tomorrow on my day off and will have some pictures monday for the journal and all whos interested.

as i mentioned above the plants grew taller then i wanted due to the longer flower cycle i had preventing all of my gear fro being taken down and re organized going from shps to led. so i did some excessive pruining on them and have bent them every which way to try and lower their canopy and eliminate the c nugs. my biggest issue right now is the fact that my sour tsunami has towered over my harlequin, the sad part is one of my clones that i took a month ago is about the size of my harlequin so i may pull the tall sour tsunami and put it under her own light while i let harlequin and the smaller sour tsunami grow together.

as always, we shall see i never know what im doing till im doing it ;)

I&i

so during the past couple weeks ive been tending the gardens i help with and my ladys went un-maintenance for a lil while there. My Sour Tsunami took off and towered all my ladys by 12-16 inchs. so i have super cropped her and added a net, have bent her through the net and my harlequin and grape ape both just reached the net so now ive switched over to 12/12 and will continue to bend them and will do my final prune in a couple weeks. here are a few pics of what ive been up to, clones seeds, setting up new gardens, setting up my gardens and much more that there was no pics of. hope you all have had a great time, will keep you all posted as the new gear gets hung. next day off is this sunday so ill get the majority of it done then.

I&i

20140829_071215.jpg

so i came across a handful of tahoe og seeds and decided to germinate them using a new germinator i got for 15$ (including heat mat) in 2 days i had seeds breaking soil, 3 days all but 2 seeds broke soil, after day 4 i had 34 out of 36 seeds germinate and i didnt pay attention to which way the seed was facing, poked a hole with a pen top just till the chrome disappeared and tossed in the seed covered with the soil that the pen pushed out and sprayed lightly with water then left the heat mat on for 4 hours of the day just to get the humidity built up. no need for towels, or any fancy germinating process, i assume the 2 seeds that didnt break soil for me were bad seeds. ;)

I&i

The baby Tahoe OG's
20140815_154744.jpg
20140815_155017.jpg
20140818_191223.jpg
20140818_191230.jpg
20140821_100720.jpg
20140821_100726.jpg
20140821_194524.jpg
20140828_191852.jpg

ive had several requests for pgsc so i have filled one dome full of them ladys. they have taken to the initial cutting well but from past experience pgsc is a slow recover'r to cloning. so far Grape Ape and Sour Tsunami root the fastest for me out of my strains.

I&i

PGSC Clones
20140828_151001.jpg

while i was cloning my last batch (sour tsunamis) two of them got hit real hard with a nitrogen deficency since they were in survival root mode. watch it bounce back to perfect! ;)

I&i

20140818_180745.jpg
20140818_163926.jpg
20140821_140333.jpg
20140822_135046.jpg

this is one of the gardens i help in, the person that use to be in charge of this was a mess SoaB.. had wet moldy cardboard, old nute empty containers, nothing was washed out it was horrid to look at, so ive been getting it back to top notch shape and will have pics soon of its finished look. it took almost a full day to just get that area cleaned, and i wont even start to complain about those stupid hoods that i had to build from scratch, 100 screws and nuts i swear.

I&i

Edit : in one of the middle pictures, of the flowers, you will see that there is a nute issue from the curling up leaves. this can become a major issue if it doesnt get caught asap. in hydro setup its easy to just drain tank and or dilute the tank, soil flush flush flush

20140820_162219.jpg
20140820_163306.jpg
20140820_163325.jpg
20140820_163333.jpg
20140820_163344.jpg
20140820_163548.jpg
20140820_163609.jpg
20140820_164046.jpg
20140820_164056.jpg
20140820_164119.jpg
20140820_164136.jpg

20140825_142910.jpg

This is the future veg room that use to be my personal flower room. those are a few ladys i picked for my mothers from shop. behind that white tarp is two closets that i will be using in my veg room. have much work to do on sunday to get her shinny.

I&i

20140829_071413.jpg
20140829_071428.jpg

Loads going on in here! Loving it :)

Definitely! You've got your hands full Gfc :) So good to see a nice update from you! Keep the greens coming ;)

Nice save on that grow room Gfcollective, it's hard to believe that someone would allow their room to get that bad. I love the pictures of room setups, almost as much as the pictures of the lady's.

Back
Top Bottom