Maxxi's - Second Grow - 600W - Tent

HEy guys so im about to go to bed. 5:40am. ate some cake had a hardcore suger rush still digesting kinda feeling it but also had a big birthday spliff so yeah. hear are the pics kinda in order. ill add text to them later when im up but yeah.

Enjoy:

IMG_111717.JPG
IMG_111819.JPG
IMG_112021.JPG
4979.JPG

5766.JPG

6674.JPG

7576.JPG

8448.JPG

10340.JPG
11941.JPG
12304.JPG
13243.JPG
14206.JPG
15185.JPG
16179.JPG
17168.JPG
18156.JPG

Peace:peace: :high-five:

Gmorning Alex and thanks. I woke up stoned. Went to bed woke up at 11:30 and was still all good haha. was a nice feeling.

That 240x5w led from top led looks bad ass. Might look into getting that one or two reflector ones. But id love to see a 5W reflector light that be tight. They need to make it that it has interchangeable parts to that people dont have to send their light away but just need a new fitting or fixture or something.

Wheres my bit:circle-of-love:
Gmorning Alex and thanks. I woke up stoned. Went to bed woke up at 11:30 and was still all good haha. was a nice feeling.

That 240x5w led from top led looks bad ass. Might look into getting that one or two reflector ones. But id love to see a 5W reflector light that be tight. They need to make it that it has interchangeable parts to that people dont have to send their light away but just need a new fitting or fixture or something.

Ahahaha. Yes yes sorry I've been gone for a while this fucking heat is ridiculous no joke. We got like 100F for most of the day it's 37c in the shade the fans just a means of turbo jetting super hot air at you. The plants looked really bitter the other day leaves hanging down and shit. Not a pretty site, nurtured them back to springy leaves but man this ain't cool if I don't like it I'm sure they hate it. Hope it chills out soon.

Happy Day I cant make up a name for Maxxi:)

Happy Friedday Maxxi:)

Im kinda in the same dilema. I vote next watering, flush. Thats my plan. I probably got 7-14 days left on this auto and its time to clean her up. Your plants are looking very nice sir! And glad to see you back around. :)

Happy Tokesday Maxxi:)

Likewise Sir fish. hows things been? Do you think i should start the flushing procedures? or do one more feed of nutes?

Not that I have any exp but I think flush is in order and get ready to chop them. Those girls look close + reps Max

Of course I am just talking out my ass and might be full of it and I am no expert so anything I say might be BS

Oh and Morning :woohoo:

Likewise Sir fish. hows things been? Do you think i should start the flushing procedures? or do one more feed of nutes?
yes sir I would flush or just give plain water for maybe the last 2 watering s. I bet there is plenty of stored food in her leaves to carry you through to the chop and if you have cal mag in your nutes it will make your smoke harsh:)

Aight yeah i was thinking that too. With the nutes in the leaves i mean i am not a strong nutes feeder.

@carl nah youre right there buddy. A flush is needed aspecialy if one uses the nutes from the bottle, its done to flush the plant of these byproducts to get rid of the taste etc and let the flowers develop their natural taste and removes the harshness of your smoke, taste and choppyness of it.

Anyone like dubstep or drum and bass. find the channels on utube from majestic they are wickedly good and have a really nice taste in the stuff they put up on their channels.

Got to ba a quick post as cooking atm.

Peace.

Good weed all!@

Back
Top Bottom