Maxxi's - Second Grow - 600W - Tent

Oh btw im running out of weed and money what you guys think take a few samples from the nebula down below? any advice on some good dry that will least let it taste someone okay? Thanks in advance :cheer::circle-of-love:

If its just for sampling purposes Just wrap some in a paper towel and nuke it for 45seconds let it sit for 30 and nuke it again for 45 seconds. it wont taste bad but it aint no cured bud:)

That is if you gots a nuker:)

That is if you gots a nuker:)

My mom has a friend who is always misusing words. For example she says Muke it. :rofl: But my all time favorite was reffering to a person with Muscular Dystrophy she said he has 'muscular differency'. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

*not making light of MD, but this persons choice of verbage.

I worked for this guy in the dotcom boom as lead developer and security architect and he was from Saudi, but had been educated in a Swiss boarding school. He tried so hard to use american colloquialisms, but he butchered them every flippin time... "you can not have your cake and your pie too", got to the point where the employees started taking bets on "how many 'Paul-isms' will we hear in meetings this week?" or "How many will he try and butcher during this client meeting?", it was hilarious... lol :Namaste:

My mom has a friend who is always misusing words. For example she says Muke it. :rofl: But my all time favorite was reffering to a person with Muscular Dystrophy she said he has 'muscular differency'. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

*not making light of MD, but this persons choice of verbage.

I'm subd maxi, funny spimp, I had a cousin who referred to the wind chill factor as the "windshield factor"...LOL

Hey and welcome. I have some news. Nebulas down since sat night. Drying in a box above the light. One down three to go. The NL and ls.d need more time not frosted at all had a look with the mag looked like they need more time so does the hb. Pics coming once we are dry. :)

Hey and welcome. I have some news. Nebulas down since sat night. Drying in a box above the light. One down three to go. The NL and ls.d need more time not frosted at all had a look with the mag looked like they need more time so does the hb. Pics coming once we are dry. :)

Great to see your voice again Max:grinjoint:

Happy Weedneday Maxxi:circle-of-love:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom