Morglie's 1st Journal With Ace Sativas In High Brix

Hey Rad,...you doin 'Lilly'...awesome , i get to see how ya like her. I just finished up with her last week. She was my go to day time...very nice feeling , clean , social, talkable weed. liked her a lot. The breeder says she's 100% sativa ,..you say 80?
anyhow , cool to hear your growing 'Lilly'.Like to see what pheno you get. Cheers Rad, Morglie and friends.
Oh ya, Morglie , was going to tell you i use 6500 in my lil veg corner,..in that 2 x 4 t-8 fixture. They work the best out of the florescent lamps. Cheers bud.
Thanks for the light tip. I've been thinking I've got balanced light, but all 6500 seems to be the way to go in veg.

Seedfinder has Lilly as Jajuga (African congo 75% - Pakistan Chitral 25%) cross Queen mother (96% Sativa), so I calculate that as about 85% Sativa.

This is my Lilly from today, 16" tall and 18 x 24" wide. She will be flowered this month.

20170405_135741-1.jpg

I'm having a lot of fun with my AK47 XTRM. (Supposedly AK47 x White Widow XTRM. Supposedly mostly indica.)
At 1/2 hr after smoking I switch between sleepy stoned, and chatting up a storm.
At 1 hr, I am energetic but a bit clumsy. I act like a happy drunk.
At 2-3 hours, I am getting a lot done and feeling happy.

If I sit and watch TV, I don't even feel high.
Nice description of the buzz and strains.

When reading my buzz description, consider that I am a total lightweight smoker. Smoked more in the last week than all of last year :)

Hi Morglie,

At one point I pictured Dr Morglie in his lab creating and mixing and snipping. It was funny.

Thank you for stopping in maineiac. The lab coats are hung by the door if you need one....

Who is this Dr. Morglie of whom you speak? Google won't tell me.

When reading my buzz description, consider that I am a total lightweight smoker. Smoked more in the last week than all of last year :)

Who is this Dr. Morglie of whom you speak? Google won't tell me.

Not so much doctor, as intern at the school of Ziggydom. I still have a ways to go towards my doctorate. Of course, that doesn't keep us from wearing lab coats and dry washing our hands as we laugh maniacely. 😁

And now for something different.

More pics for you Rado, this time from the veg room.
420-magazine-mobile1112170344.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1499875581.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1486873453.jpg

Nice, tight nodes on the last one. That's the one I just put the mother into flower the other day. Still no sign of sex. If it turns out male, I'm keeping the cut going in veg until I get a breeding room set up. It's a very vigorous and stocky little plant. Very uniform as well, with good side branching. It looks like, left on its own outside, it would have a big pine tree shape. I didn't end up getting much viable pollen from my first Malawi male, so I want to utilize this one much more so if it is a male. I personally would much rather it be a female. This one should make some killer buds.

Peace

The latest purple Malawi got cut today. A week earlier than I had planned, but it's at 10 wks and had really showed down on drinking. Indeed time for the replacement to finish up before I year down my flower room. I have one more 9 weeker to put in on a couple of weeks when my next plant gets harvested.

Purple Malawi
420-magazine-mobile312980289.jpg
420-magazine-mobile500138171.jpg
420-magazine-mobile699165113.jpg

It'll net a bit less than a zip, but it keeps the purp flowing. The Panama I cut last is damned good, but still not up to the purp.

Replacement. She went into a 5 gallon bucket after this shot, then into flower.
420-magazine-mobile235785856.jpg

Last night the outdoor plants went into their spots. It looks like we are past any frosty nights. Purple Malawi x2, afghani x2, and pure power plant x1. Hopefully that will net me enough to keep up with the temporary shut down and room change. Then I'll have the space to properly start exploring the strains I have.

Peace

The Malawi I put into flower showed it's not parts yesterday, so he went for a nap in the compost. I'm keeping the clone though for pollen later on. It's a very vigorous, and uniform growing plant. Should be good male stock.

Not a lot else going on. The last cutting off my Thai pheno of Zamedelica went into flower yesterday to replace him. The veg population is shrinking. Soon, there'll only be 3 Malawi cuttings in there. I'm keeping the purple going, but I'm starting over with other strains once I get my rooms changed around. Then it'll be time to really start popping the beans. :slide:

Damn fine buds over here. I really like the look of the purple malawi and 10 weeks too......that's nice. I think mine is 9 weeks today and looks to have another 7-9 to go but she is really starting to put on some resin, she should be worth the wait.

Are you using the new drench formulas on them?

Damn fine buds over here. I really like the look of the purple malawi and 10 weeks too......that's nice. I think mine is 9 weeks today and looks to have another 7-9 to go but she is really starting to put on some resin, she should be worth the wait.

Are you using the new drench formulas on them?
I picked up a bulk kit (quarts)a couple of months ago so I'm running the old drenches. I'm good with that though for the time being as I run almost all sativa, and the indica I'll be adding in are mostly landrace as well.

I'm loving the purple Malawi. I cut one a couple weeks ago and I've been mostly smoking that and Panama lately and it is still kicking my ass. With as potent as it is, I'm itching to try a green Malawi. So far I've gotten males or lost seedlings on all the other ones I've grown. I do have an F1 I made in veg that I haven't sexed yet, so there's hope. I only have 2 more seeds from Ace and 6 more F1s. I'm planning on hitting a purple I put in flower a couple of weeks ago with my latest male to make some more seeds, though, so that should give me plenty to play with.

Thanks for the compliments and stopping by.

Peace

I just finished trimming up my second PPP. This was the one I did the og drench, epsoms, and blood meal on. Both had lackluster smell and not a lot of taste when trimming, unlike when they were growing. However, I've tested the one I trimmed last weekend, which has been curing in my fridge since then. It definitely has some funk, to the point where I smell checked myself, thinking I needed a shower when I ground it up. So this plant should really liven up during the cure. I'm planning on keeping them in the fridge for two weeks, then I'll cap them and shelve them.

A few pictures of the girls.
420-magazine-mobile1331207249.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1977137241.jpg
420-magazine-mobile411765207.jpg
420-magazine-mobile824971463.jpg

And the boy. He really stretched at the neck when I put him into 11/13.
420-magazine-mobile1637772693.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1372996061.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1353455400.jpg

Peace

Oh ya Rad...:high-five:
You harvesting too...tomorrow morning for me....:passitleft: Cheers eh.:volcano-smiley:

About 2 weeks until my next harvest :)

I was outside hanging lattice all day yesterday, powered by Amherst Sour Diesel. I don't feel the effects much, just look back at the day and say "Big box store for lumber and for supplies, 2 hours talking with a friend, cut and hung 110 linear feet of Lattice on a fence, tended the 420 garden,showered, washed hair, grocery shopping, picked up the wife and family, and home watching TV by 8 PM."

The stuff doesn't get me 'high', but it's darn useful for enjoying the heck out of a full day :)

I was outside hanging lattice all day yesterday, powered by Amherst Sour Diesel. I don't feel the effects much, just look back at the day and say "Big box store for lumber and for supplies, 2 hours talking with a friend, cut and hung 110 linear feet of Lattice on a fence, tended the 420 garden,showered, washed hair, grocery shopping, picked up the wife and family, and home watching TV by 8 PM."

The stuff doesn't get me 'high', but it's darn useful for enjoying the heck out of a full day :)

Good morning Rad, Morglie and friends,...ya rad , that's a full day for sure bud. Cheers eh. have another good one..hopefully it doesn't rain all fartin day eh!:tokin:

I smell checked myself yesterday - it wasn't the plant. I showered :)

It's funny, some plants change smell right after you cut the stem. The world is a marvelous place.
Yea, I've been amazed with the variations plants go through as they grow. I never would have expected that before I started to grow.

My early cut zamadelica is like that. You don't feel incredibly buzzed, but the day flies by with plenty of energy to spare. Hopefully, I can finally take one to 14 weeks and experience the full buzz from it. 😁

Back
Top Bottom