Multi-Strain - Multi-Media - LED - Grow

Re: Green Dreamz - Multi-Strain - Multi-Media - Multi-LED - Grow

i quiet excited to see how our autos do while being topped to be honest mate...

I think they willl do great....looking in on mine this morning the two new tops have grown a 1/4 inch over night so that is promising:)

everything looks great. think auto short rider will give you a half ounce plus?

Thank you B......that short ryder is decieving.....she looks bigger in teh pics then what she is:)...she is only 10 inches tall....i figure about a 1/4 from her.....but i hope you are right:)lol

Hey GD and LB, just a quick hello mate :)

Just want to say hi is all. Hope your having a good one mate :)

Hey Tassie......i am happy to see your out and about my friend......i hope you are having a good one as well:):circle-of-love:

Everything looks fine in here hope you are fine too.

Got some pics tomorrow was so backed out of that 3day dry that I forget my phone with the pics.
Chopped half of one BD and got 150g wet.

Nice DG....you should end up with about an ounce from that half....maybe a littel better...that is awesome:)....looking forward to some pics:).......i am glad you like the smoke as well:)

Congrats on your harvest my friend! :thumb:

That is a very solid pull off 1 plant. What's your personal record? :high-five:

Thank you Doc......my best off one plant is 5 oz dry so far and that was the last big one i harvested back in november i think:)......been smoking on that one, critical kush, for a while now:)

Good morning GD. Hope you are having a wonderful day

Good morning Peyton.....having a great day my friend:)......i hope you are as well.....even if you are sitting in front of PC counting amber trichs:rofl:lol....sorry buddy.....damn PCs:)lol

I didn't have the heart to kill a living plant of her stature, but if I could go back a few months with this knowledge, I would have killed her and thrown a quick strain in her place

have you recovered from the 4 hour harvest/trim?

Hey there Addonexus:)......oh yeah....i had one of my canna cookies that night....slept like a baby....next morning swelling gone in knees and just a little residule back pain but other than that all was good the next day:)....Thank you for asking my friend:)......I hope all is well with you today:)......

i love that about edibles, I eat a bit of brownie before bed and in the morning I don't feel like a mob of angry road workers beat me with baseball bats =p
hope you have a good one mate! off to school =/

Top of the morning Green....hope your day is progressing on an upward trajectory.....

i love that about edibles, I eat a bit of brownie before bed and in the morning I don't feel like a mob of angry road workers beat me with baseball bats =p
hope you have a good one mate! off to school =/

Most definately :)....Have fun at school my friend....and no smoking in the Bathroom:)lol

Top of the morning Green....hope your day is progressing on an upward trajectory.....

Good afternoon Shawnee:).....my day has been nothing but good:)....just got back from doing some groceries with the kid.....LB is at school today studying so i thougt i would jump back on here for a bit before i start cooking dinner.....gonna carry it over to my mom's tonight.......we watch The Walking Dead ......together and always have dinner, but i didnt want her cooking:)lol....so it is a Asian Stir Fry night:)lol.....i hope all is well in the Frozen land of Shawnee:)

Asian stir fry???? Holy cow, dude, I'm on my way over....love me a guy that cooks....so sexy! Kiss and a big hug to your mom!

Asian stir fry???? Holy cow, dude, I'm on my way over....love me a guy that cooks....so sexy! Kiss and a big hug to your mom!

Mmm........jasmine rice, korean marinated flank steak, stir fried noodles, pork fried rice, pot stickers, and lumpia:).....yum.....haha....my mouth is watering now:)lol

Best of days and buds to you this fine day Mr Dreamz :)

And the same to you LA:).....i hope all is bright enough over there:)lol

Ok Mr Skunny.....you asked what i am pooping next:)........i am gonna stagger them one every two weeks.....first a Dinafem Blue Kush.....indica dom...........second a Barneys Farm Vanilla Kush.....indica dom.......and then........a Barneys Farm Tangerine Dream.....sativa dom....as you know:)......the Blue Kush will be scuffed and put into the aerogarden plug and then aerogarden at some point today:).......ok everyone......it seems that it is time for the cook to prep:).......everyone have a wonderful day/evening/morning and i will catch you when i can:)
Elvis has left the Forum:)

Dang, Green, that's not just dinner, that's a feast! I want me some of dat!

Back
Top Bottom