New City Grower 5.O - The Paper Chase

It's sweet to see the crew come running to greet you Reg. This was a very special Christmas present. :hug: :love:

Not new here mate, just had a quick name change ;)
Ah, come on; hint, hint, hint... It wouldn't have anything to do with a concept would it?

So I hear this is where all the cool kids hang out. Nice to meet you B A R.

:passitleft:
Nah, that might be someone else's place. This is where all of us misfits hang out.
:volcano-smiley::lot-o-toke::cool::drool::tokin::grinjoint::hippy::ganjamon::helpsmilie::allgood::clown::goof::geek::theband:
I have to find my way over to your place soon Montana. Journal of the month sounds pretty impressive.

Happy holidaze btoham.
Hugs from the kiefers.
:high-five:

Good to see ya up and growing again....

Keepem Green
Never stopped Woody. Just took a 420 break. Chopped 3 plants in the last 2wks, got a tent full of vegging plants, and here's 3 we just flipped last week. They've already went to sleep. I'll give a pic tomorrow of them wide awake standing at attention.

IMG_00022789.jpg

Yay! My Favorite CityGrow!
Yo! let the city be alive grower....

What a blast of a grow, Rock on!

Clydesdales, i dunno? I call em seed leaves now.

good to see ya
:cheer:
So it's official, from here on out they're seed leaves. Good one Keltic.

It's sweet to see the crew come running to greet you Reg. This was a very special Christmas present. :hug: :love:
You just don't know Sue, it's hitting a soft spot.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: I was wondering wtf cyclotodes were
Too freakin funny Starr.

Okey Dokey Ween but let's see how this one comes out first before you ship it.

Are you still using PeeJay's soil?

I've heard of people using a telephone book as soil medium. Stood on end and roots grew between the pages. Not sure how it came out but. All medium is a something for roots to grow throughout. Just about anything with a good ph and can hold water can grow a plant... Should be interesting..... Keepem Green

:bravo: at this point you are like the crazy scientist of this community :bravo:

Looks interesting. Subbed
Welcome aboard Saint.

I'm here to check out this type of grow never heard of it before. I'll sit back in the corner out of everyones way
Feel free to jump in and elbow a few members at anytime Catnip; That's how we do here.

BAR :high-five: Gray

I've heard of people using a telephone book as soil medium. Stood on end and roots grew between the pages. Not sure how it came out but. All medium is a something for roots to grow throughout. Just about anything with a good ph and can hold water can grow a plant... Should be interesting..... Keepem Green
It's wild you mentioned that Woody. Newspaper was actually our 1st choice but thought that the ink my be a problem.

My kind of crazy! Count me in

:bravo: at this point you are like the crazy scientist of this community :bravo:
WR & my Brother from another mother... I told you I was alot crazy Mr. Amazing. Everybody knows it.

Are you still using PeeJay's soil?
Haven't made a new batch since that last one Sue. We're basically using all our old depleted soil right now charged with a little Yum Yum & Bat Crap. Not doing to shabby though because my helper has gotten deep into the science of nutes these days; she's started talking "parts per this & that" and whatnot and I'm like "whatever" as long as it works. Here's a look at those 12/12 girls that were sleep in the pic from last night...

IMG_00022797.jpg

Hahaha! Your helper is a curious creature. A valuable trait on the journey. I tend to be more of your kilt - "Did it work? I'm good." :cheesygrinsmiley:

I believe all of the black ink in newspaper is now soy-based. As long as you avoided colored inks you should be ok. Something additional to explore.

I'm being forced to rethink my soil choices and settled on shifting my entire grow to Doc's system. All these months exploring and this one feels the best to me. Just a matter of lining up all the little ducks.

Hi ya, BAR, and welcome back....Happy Holidays to you and yours....2017 is going to be tremendous.....Look how much you were missed....you can't tell me virtual relationships are a figment of our imagination.....:surf:

Reg my man O yeah I just seen these ,, hey is that baby girl doing Parts per this an that OMG mate certainly has lots of your genetics in her :)
Plants are looking great :) I read she has turned yer apartment into a farm ,, great to see you are back Happy Christmas :circle-of-love:
The Reps are Right :dreamy::xmas::passitleft::allgood:

Back
Top Bottom