New City Grower 5.O - The Paper Chase

flying in too
paper sounds good... collecting bat crap from bats cave is in my next project :)

Think I was affected from the canna butter I just made..
Merry Christmas :hug:

Hahaha! Your helper is a curious creature. A valuable trait on the journey. I tend to be more of your kilt - "Did it work? I'm good." :cheesygrinsmiley:
I'm being forced to rethink my soil choices and settled on shifting my entire grow to Doc's system. All these months exploring and this one feels the best to me. Just a matter of lining up all the little ducks.

I got news for you Sue...
I still plan on doing the "side-by-side" grow

PJ's Organic Soil Mix vs Doc's Kit
I believe all of the black ink in newspaper is now soy-based.
Good to know, newspaper might add an extra bonus if it has soy in it. Maybe that's why Woody's seen a few growers using telephone book pages

I'm curious on how long it will take for the shredded paper bags to decompose and how much settling it will do. I've read it takes about a month for paper bags to do that.
This is such an interesting experiment. Leave it to BAR to come up with new and curious methods.

:thumb:
Hmmm..., that maybe why it's taking so long to explode in growth. They sprouted a little over a month ago Partner.

Hi ya, BAR, and welcome back....Happy Holidays to you and yours....2017 is going to be tremendous.....Look how much you were missed....you can't tell me virtual relationships are a figment of our imagination.....:surf:
I said it before and I'll say it again Shawnee; my 420mag relationships are better than the majority of my real word relationships.:Namaste:

Originally Posted by B A R
I told you I was alot crazy Mr. Amazing. Everybody knows it.
I suppose I've always known it, just could make myself believe it to be true. :high-five:
Loco baby, straight loco.

Things almost seem normal with you back my friend ❤... Major Christmas hugs to BG....:circle-of-love:
:passitleft::xmas::passitleft::xmas::passitleft:

Ill take a subscription to that paper

will she throw me one every morning or is a afternoon kinda paper? lol
Good to see you BAR

Merry Christmas to you and yours
BAR :high-five: Hizzy

Reg my man O yeah I just seen these ,, hey is that baby girl doing Parts per this an that OMG mate certainly has lots of your genetics in her :)
Plants are looking great :) I read she has turned yer apartment into a farm ,, great to see you are back Happy Christmas :circle-of-love:
The Reps are Right :dreamy::xmas::passitleft::allgood:
BAR :high-five: Jaga

Now look at you Jaga, I'm only back 3 days and already scolding you. You know we're not aloud to mention that name around these parts anymore. For those of us who know what we know keep it to ourselves. I dropped in by your place yesterday and saw those solid looking beauts of buds. Good job my long time friend.

Hey BAR, ShiggityFlip has the holiday smoke-a-thon up. I know you wanted to join in:

Holiday Smokathon 2016-2017 Dec 24-Jan 1st

Come one, come all!!

Hey there girly! Thanks for sharing! Happy holidays!
Count me in...

flying in too
paper sounds good... collecting bat crap from bats cave is in my next project :)

That's a fine way to start Xmas eve AngryBird

flying in too

You go Birdie. :laughtwo:

B A R...... It didn't feel right without you. This feels much better. *sigh* :hug:

A heartfelt Merry Christmas to you and BG, BAR......:xmas:

Drive by..... Hopefully you have a tent full of mature buds all this new years... Happy New Years and Keepem Green

We all get to watch the NYC celebration so ... cheers to ya, BAR! :bongrip:

Hey, is the magic tree still producing? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom