Olddog Newtricks First Grow #2 Blueberry Cheese From Barney's Farm

Ohhhh she thicky! Waiting is the name of the game! About 2-3 weeks away! You got this!
A lightbulb went on in my head (pun intended)
It dawned on my that I’ve had these grows running on a 20/4 light cycle. Not sure if that makes any difference or not but, I changed it to 18/6. Maybe that will tell em to wrap things up

Autos don't have the same clock as a photo. They finish when they finish. It's a good and bad thing. 20/4 is what I always ran but 18/6 might allow them a bit more rest to fatten up
Figured it’s worth a shot.. either way, it’s less light in the room while the banana girls try to sleep.

Ok my friends, I’m sure I sound like a kid in the back of a car on a road trip but, are we there yet?… lol
I have the amber I’ve been waiting for but surprisingly, I still have more clear than I thought I’d have.
I’d say she’s done.
Some of the ambers are getting really dark and some are still pretty clear. Most of the amber I’m seeing is towards the tops of the bud but, that’s expected.
What say ye?
@OGpapa @Lady Cannafan @JiggiLotus @Jon

2024-04-15-08-58-38-493.jpeg

2024-04-15-09-05-33-370.jpeg

2024-04-15-09-06-27-890.jpeg

2024-04-15-09-06-44-055.jpeg

2024-04-15-09-08-20-082.jpeg

2024-04-15-09-11-58-757.jpeg

2024-04-15-09-12-24-185.jpeg

Woo! Getting close!
I have a question ❓ do y'all feel the trichomes continue to ripen a few days after chop? Considering plants are slow growers, wouldn't they continue to produce until they're fully dry and dead? Kinda like how our hair and nails continue to develop and grow after we pass?
I don’t know about the plants still growing, makes sense to me but, I have read that the hair and nails growing post mortem is a myth. It appears that way due to the loss of moisture and shrinking tissue. But that’s just what I read.

Ok my friends, I’m sure I sound like a kid in the back of a car on a road trip but, are we there yet?… lol
I have the amber I’ve been waiting for but surprisingly, I still have more clear than I thought I’d have.
I’d say she’s done.
Some of the ambers are getting really dark and some are still pretty clear. Most of the amber I’m seeing is towards the tops of the bud but, that’s expected.
What say ye?
@OGpapa @Lady Cannafan @JiggiLotus @Jon

2024-04-15-08-58-38-493.jpeg

2024-04-15-09-05-33-370.jpeg

2024-04-15-09-06-27-890.jpeg

2024-04-15-09-06-44-055.jpeg

2024-04-15-09-08-20-082.jpeg

2024-04-15-09-11-58-757.jpeg

2024-04-15-09-12-24-185.jpeg
Excellent pics! I posted a reference pic a bit ago for you.

It depends on how you want the result to feel. I prefer a couchlock high most times, so I wait for more amber.
Someone posted another example chart recently, might have been @StoneOtter ? But here's one from way back

1713202675887.png
Yeah, OG posted one as well. Nothing in my world ever looks like the picture though lol.
Maggie has amber trics and still has white pistils but, I think that’s from the fox tailing. If I can take em both at the same time, that would be ideal. Marge is running a bit further behind.
I guess waiting hurts less than early harvesting. I’ll see what they look like tomorrow. I prefer a bit of couch lock myself but figured a good mix would be best. Thanks for chiming in!

Yeah, OG posted one as well. Nothing in my world ever looks like the picture though lol.
Maggie has amber trics and still has white pistils but, I think that’s from the fox tailing. If I can take em both at the same time, that would be ideal. Marge is running a bit further behind.
I guess waiting hurts less than early harvesting. I’ll see what they look like tomorrow. I prefer a bit of couch lock myself but figured a good mix would be best. Thanks for chiming in!
That was supposed to post yesterday but I didn’t hit the button… lol
I need to figure out how to upload a video here.
Pics don’t do justice for these girls

🛋️🔒💚

Eyeballing them again….pretty sure it’s time… for real this time…lol

IMG_3347.jpeg

IMG_3346.jpeg

IMG_3345.jpeg

image.jpg

One more group photo

image.jpg

I keep giving them “one more day” and they just aren’t doing what everyone says they should. I think all 5 plants are doing something different. they keep giving me mixed signals. These girls should have been done by now.
I took a bud tonight and broke it down to get it under the microscope and to look for mold or bud rot. Then my scope died… the light on my loupe died yesterday.. lol
I did get a couple pics.
Tomorrow is 420 and depending on how they look, I may just be done with em all. I need to rearrange the tents and get the banana girls moved. If all that happens, I’ll drop a couple seeds.
I’m eager to get these photos to flower and see if they act a little more predictably.

2024-04-19-18-41-13-874.jpeg

2024-04-19-18-47-24-614.jpeg

IMG_3370.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom