OldMedMan's Aloha Journal

Ya know gramps, your alright. We kinda got off on the wrong foot way back when I joined the sight, but your alright... for an old dude hehehe :cool:

But yeah im just trying to make some dope smoke now, 70 years is so far away hehe.

Im thinking chemdawg and purple kush could be a winner, lets hope.

Ya know gramps, your alright. We kinda got off on the wrong foot way back when I joined the sight, but your alright... for an old dude hehehe :cool:

But yeah im just trying to make some dope smoke now, 70 years is so far away hehe.

Im thinking chemdawg and purple kush could be a winner, lets hope.

I don't remember what it was and don't care we OK now Jimmy.....by the way that's my first name too.

chemdawg and purple Kush sounds good to me too!
:cheesygrinsmiley:

shoot your welcome anywhere you are your Majesty:)
Boy where do I fit in? I have always been the type to hang with the older crowd and usually the guys. What can I say, I am a tomboy!

I'm in. I'll be 65 in a couple of weeks but it doesn't matter we are all in it to find the best way to do it and you my man, OMM, have found a good way to do it. :high-five:

I know its been a long minute. but Aloha OMM! ill be trying to catch up before 100 pages. thanks for so much inspiration you have given me and others. THANK YOU

Boy where do I fit in? I have always been the type to hang with the older crowd and usually the guys. What can I say, I am a tomboy!

The Queen goes any where she wants too. She never has any restrictions, my Lady! :Namaste:

I'm in. I'll be 65 in a couple of weeks but it doesn't matter we are all in it to find the best way to do it and you my man, OMM, have found a good way to do it. :high-five:

Damn beemerbill, you are gaining on me! :high-five:

So far it's working!:Rasta:

I know its been a long minute. but Aloha OMM! ill be trying to catch up before 100 pages. thanks for so much inspiration you have given me and others. THANK YOU

Good to see you back CoryDavid88. Take your time....we are going to be here a while.:peace:

WOAH, this entire time for like a year almost I always thought your name was OldManMed, I just realized its OldMedMan. I think im having a flashback, or a religious experience, or a demonic possession, or maybe a wickedly righteous flashback experience. Its the stuff Deja vu is made from I am telling ya man.

Or maybe I need to learn to pay more attention when I read stuff... :)

Well Purple Kush is probably gonna be the only male I have access to, so itll be that or nothing :)

Whoa! OMM knows I love that Chemdog... :)

I can hear OMM cringing at the thought right now... "he wants a male?!" LOL

Back
Top Bottom