OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009

heheh the drama is because we care so much about our plants. I'm trying to decide whether to close my journal and start fresh or just keep it running.

:thanks: I respond to good people OMM, and you are good people.

But I'm beginning to wonder about joanne, the merciless tease.
She does look fine in that colorful skirt, tho.

We do love em, even little funky ones. Hey they're our girls :yummy:
Thank you Buddy, I feel the same, your good people. :ganjamon:

I once thought people who dressed up they're dogs and cats were a little off,
now I'm dressing up plants. :rofl:

Hello, OMM,
Joanne is looking beautiful, with flowers at her feet - you know how to treat the ladies, hmm? Treat her right and she will treat you very well, indeed! She could go for January 2010 Plant of the Month!

Hey Tiger Well, I know how to treat lady plants. Never quite got to that point with the real ones, only on rare occasions.:smokin:

She would be too bashful for POM. Well, maybe not. :surf:

heheh the drama is because we care so much about our plants. I'm trying to decide whether to close my journal and start fresh or just keep it running.

:thanks: I respond to good people OMM, and you are good people.

But I'm beginning to wonder about joanne, the merciless tease.
She does look fine in that colorful skirt, tho.

Sorry Mate Didn't comment on a new journal. If you think it would not confuse anyone continue on. :surf:

What's up OMM? Sorry to hear about the flare up but looks like you kicked it right back :) You started this journal around the end of my last grow and I disappeared for a few months...come back and find it's over 100 pages and 1500 posts! I'll be honest, I don't see me reading 100 pages of one journal lol...but if the plant above is any indicator it looks like you're doing damn good! Keep it up!

Hey Thanks I was wondering where you were. :surf: Yep, she's the last one. She's taking her sweet time, but she'll be worth it. :ganjamon:

Hope alls good OMM Me and Miss J hope things are good. I have faith your be back in no time. Well least ya got alittle meds to keep ya veged out thru whatever deal your going thru. Talk at ya in abit dude.

Thanks wood With you and Miss J rooting for me. I feel better already.
You two are the best in my book.:ganjamon:

Hey OMM, Its been awhile since I stopped in. Sry to hear that you are feeling a little on the blue side. On a Happy note the ladies turned out very nice. I read about 90 pages of your journal!(WOW). This was some next level shit my friend. Hope you feel better!

Thank you velodrone Glad you looked in. Thanks for reading back 90 pages. That was an effort. :peace: I feel much better at the moment. Thanks. :surf::surf:

Hay OMM glad you are feeling a little bit better, Hope its the prayers. Plants are looking wonderful. Great job.. Keep it up and you will be 100% before you know it...

Hay OMM glad you are feeling a little bit better, Hope its the prayers. Plants are looking wonderful. Great job.. Keep it up and you will be 100% before you know it...

Thanks sonzor I'm trying to get better, your good words Help :surf:
Sorry, I was over looking for you at your place and asked where you were. Forgot the holidays.:smokin:

G day Mate. Sorry to hear your under the weather too. Guess we old farts can't do what we used too. But we still try.:grinjoint: We keep writing those checks with our mind.:smokin:

Yep, get to feeling better. You can always start working on the grow sooner or later. Can't replace you though. So take'r easy.:ganjamon:
:thanks: for the kind words mate. I hope your feeling a lot better now.
I'm feeling OK after my little hiccup but there are some big changes happening concerning diet and exercise.LOL Don't call me old:rofl: I'm not even 40 yet man.:rofl: Although in saying that I am quick to remember that my body just can't take the punishment it used to, no matter how willing a participant my mind is.Which no surprise is more willing than most.:rofl::peace:
How's Joanne's tan going has she got any more colour yet???
Ambre Solaire Yea Yea:Rasta:

HIGH DAD!!!
Sorry I haven't been around, but I am back to stay!! I promise! How are the Ladies doing?? Mine are doing beautiful I am updating my journal right now!!

Hey my Girl Glad your back for good. :surf::surf::surf::surf:

I harvested the other girls and one of them gave me some really good smoke.:ganjamon:
Joanne is still around and is messing with me. I even gave her a Plumeria skirt to wear. :rofl: She is in day 104 of flower and still has clear trichs.:smokin:

You are actually the very first person that I have asked to do this, but could you get over to the MOM contest and give me a vote.:thanks:
I'm not an active campaigner for myself, but it's almost over and it's close. I just realized how important it was to me. :peace: :thanks:

I'll be over to see all those pictures in just a few minutes. So glad your back :ganjamon:

:thanks: for the kind words mate. I hope your feeling a lot better now.
I'm feeling OK after my little hiccup but there are some big changes happening concerning diet and exercise.LOL Don't call me old:rofl: I'm not even 40 yet man.:rofl: Although in saying that I am quick to remember that my body just can't take the punishment it used to, no matter how willing a participant my mind is.Which no surprise is more willing than most.:rofl::peace:
How's Joanne's tan going has she got any more colour yet???
Ambre Solaire Yea Yea:Rasta:

Sorry about the OLD mate Saw someone in your journal call you that and thought Wow another old fart, like me.:ganjamon: Misery love's company. Glad your feeling better. I too have made some drastic changes in my diet. My grow is giving me all the exercise that I can handle, I can stand twice and people still can't see me I'm so skinny.:surf:
Now, that's funny, Ambre Solaire:rofl: We're still playing.:smokin:

Well then, i will say that my vote was your first. was going to be stealth about it! Vote for OMM!

Aw Man Thank You That makes me feel proud. At first I didn't think too much about it. Then people started voting for me and it was such a rush to realize that I had in some way influenced people. Everyone knows I'm no great grower, but I have learned a bit. I help when I know an answer. When I don't I still try to encourage folks to keep plugging at things. Let's face it 420 means so much to me, I want other folks to feel the same way, let's have some fun while we are learning and doing this wonderful madness. :peace:

OldManMed, I send my heartfelt thanks, and gratitude, for your friendship, and counsel. Your journal is always a refuge from the ills of society, and is full of vitality, humor and friendly people. All 420 members are truly fortunate for the opportunity to learn frow your guidance, and wisdom.

We do love em, even little funky ones. Hey they're our girls :yummy:
Thank you Buddy, I feel the same, your good people. :ganjamon:

I once thought people who dressed up they're dogs and cats were a little off,
now I'm dressing up plants. :rofl:

Sorry Mate Didn't comment on a new journal. If you think it would not confuse anyone continue on. :surf:

Thanks OMM.
heheh well I never was surprised at things people did to their pets but I can honestly say I didn't think I'd ever talk to a plant, lol. I should add, when not tripping. And that hasn't happened in a lot of years. Life can be trippy enough without psychedelics. I kinda feel slightly ripped off that I never experienced flashbacks tho.;)

I should probably close the journal just to keep it sorted out I suppose. I follow a ton of grows and I can see how confusion could enter the picture.

OldManMed, I send my heartfelt thanks, and gratitude, for your friendship, and counsel. Your journal is always a refuge from the ills of society, and is full of vitality, humor and friendly people. All 420 members are truly fortunate for the opportunity to learn frow your guidance, and wisdom.

Thank You my friend. It's a two way street for you and me. I'm honored to know you too. You my friend have much courage to do what you do too. You live and breath honor. :clap::clap:

Day 105 of Bloom

Help! I'm lost in a time warp. :ganjamon:
This girl is just will not finish. I was out talking to her today and she just sniffed at me. :grinjoint:

Any way here she is in all her stubborn glory. :allgood:

jo.jpg

Now time for some Bud Shots.:allgood:

bud_11.jpg

She just looks so good. I know one of these days she will give me some great smoke. One of these days, when hell freezes over. :rofl:

bud227.jpg

bud83.jpg

Any one know any bud dances? :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom