OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009

Well, smoked a Bud off Tad after 3 weeks of jar curing and lo and behold,
Smooth and a bit spicy and produces a very up high. This is indica?
Very happy with her.:cheer:

Cool! Were all of your seeds from Nirvana?

edit: I just checked the first page, and seen they're Nirvana hybrid indica/sativa. Some times plants will have a pheonotype, where there will be some indica dominant seeds and some sativa. So even if the seed is supposed to be an indica dominant, the sativa dominant may show in some seeds then the typical.

I've heard the water's pretty bad there, I think VapeHole, NSW would be better much better just because of the great air they have.:grinjoint:
:rofl: Wybong, Bongaree, Bong Bong are all real place names mate and there's heaps more.
I cant find Vapehole on the map tho.:rofl:
There is a street in a very affluent suburb of Sydney called Bongalong Avenue, no shit.:peace:

Well, smoked a Bud off Tad after 3 weeks of jar curing and lo and behold,
Smooth and a bit spicy and produces a very up high. This is indica?
Very happy with her.:cheer:

Congrats OMM, it's good to know you like her, she's got room and board to repay. Sounds like a tasty smoke. Great job, my friend.

Now where's that body stone? :grinjoint:Just teasin' buddy. I've got Afi#1 at the top of my seed list. I hope it's close to what I expect.

Cool! Were all of your seeds from Nirvana?

edit: I just checked the first page, and seen they're Nirvana hybrid indica/sativa. Some times plants will have a pheonotype, where there will be some indica dominant seeds and some sativa. So even if the seed is supposed to be an indica dominant, the sativa dominant may show in some seeds then the typical.

Hey Thanks:grinjoint:

Yes, They all came from Nirvana. You are totally right and thanks for the info. The reason I was so pleased, was right after harvest is was really not very good. Now, I think when it cures a much longer time it should be really great.
Funny how we can technically know something already, but don't recognize it in real life until someone actually points it out. Thank you very much.

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

Back
Top Bottom