OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009

FFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! (party horn)

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you bring a lot of love to the table OMM, hope this win gives you a little of it back ;).

Thanks sun believe me I'm felling the love. OMM is one happy soul.:grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint:

Congrats OMM! Plus reps if I can.

Throw a blanket over your plant, maybe she'll finish off. I don't know if that's good advice.
ahh yup...
:roorrip:

Thank You Young Lady :thanks:

Now you've done it. I told her your suggestion and she is pissed at both of us now. I can't repeat all of what she said, but I think she doesn't like you too much at the moment! She' still mumbling things under her breath. Seems she has to be the star. Said something about an extra 2 weeks. LOL:rofl::rofl:

Thanks for the +reps. See you soon. :peace:

That is an excellent idea my friend. I shall do that right now.....
Please join me and my long distance vibes.
Windowpane Now I feel like Rodney Dangerfield, "Don't get me started".:rofl:

hi OMM Sorry I logged off just before your reply, left you hitting the pipe without me. I've caught up since tho, heheh.

Hey congrats on MOM, great job of being yourself, heheh.Well deserved recognition.

hi OMM Sorry I logged off just before your reply, left you hitting the pipe without me. I've caught up since tho, heheh.

Hey congrats on MOM, great job of being yourself, heheh.Well deserved recognition.

By Golly Mate Thank You You really don't know how much fun I'm having here at 420. It's a great adventure for me, so why not let everyone else in on the fun of life. :woohoo:

CONGRATULATIONS OL MED MAN
MEMBER OF THE MONTH DEC 09
:goodjob::woohoo:
:cheer::cheer::cheer: for you brother.:peace:
I waited pretty late to vote and after nominating the Skooterclowns I just had to vote for you coz you and OGD were both showin 21 votes:rofl:
Nobody is more deserving than you mate.:peace:

Congrats OldMedman on MOM you have been a great asset for me on my grow and im sure you have been for many of others

Thank You my Friend:grinjoint: Please remember when I help someone I'm getting rewarded too. You might not think so now, but someday you maybe helping me in some way too. That's the fun of this place called 420. :thanks:

Just subscribed to your journal. I have some catching up to do on the reading. I've skimmed it so far and looks great dude.

Why, Thank you mr-natural:grinjoint:

Well, you'll find out about a first time grower who had a ton of problems at first and received some great help from really great people along the way. I can't count the number of friends I've made along the way. To me that ended up the real reward of having a journal. I'm not a post everything about plants person. It gets boring waiting for the next picture to be posted, so you'll find just about everything is talked about within reason between the pictures. It's been a great time for me and I hope you enjoy it. Believe it or not in some areas of growing, I've become pretty good at it. Wecome:welcome:

CONGRATULATIONS OL MED MAN
MEMBER OF THE MONTH DEC 09
:goodjob::woohoo:
:cheer::cheer::cheer: for you brother.:peace:
I waited pretty late to vote and after nominating the Skooterclowns I just had to vote for you coz you and OGD were both showin 21 votes:rofl:
Nobody is more deserving than you mate.:peace:

Thank You Mate groover thanks for helping me to win MOM. They say it was one best races in 420 history. Could have gone either way. Part of me was hoping for a tie. Because OGD is a great grower and helps allot of folks too.:grinjoint:I'm trying to be humble about things, but winning was a blast.
I still want to cruise down the great Piping River with you smoking a big fat J.:rofl::rofl:

OMM,
Congrats on M.O.M. You and OGD are both deserving of that honor. :smokin:

Thanks Screwnuts33
you are so right. OGD is right up there with the best of 420. Be by to see you soon. :peace::peace:

Congratz on ur Member of the Month OMM!!!!!

Thanks MI-grower. It's been fun.
Got to get over to your grow soon to look your ladies. Your growling the two strains I would like to try. I wish you nothing but good on your grow.:cheer:

Grats OMM!!!

+reps for the fun of it

I'm not sure we can allow you to keep using this same journal now. You're a veteran now. Might need to start a new one on general principals.

Grats OMM!!!

+reps for the fun of it

I'm not sure we can allow you to keep using this same journal now. You're a veteran now. Might need to start a new one on general principals.

Thanks WP:welcome:
Every time I see your name it feel like I'm back in the military, which is cool by me. Sorry, after this frigging long I can't stop now. I have one very stubborn girl to go. When that's finished I promise to start another grow and act more adult with it......nahhhhh.:grinjoint: It'll be the same madness as this one.:rofl:

+ rep right back at you. I'm loving your journal too. :goodjob:

Thanks WP:welcome:
Every time I see your name it feel like I'm back in the military, which is cool by me. Sorry, after this frigging long I can't stop now. I have one very stubborn girl to go. When that's finished I promise to start another grow and act more adult with it......nahhhhh.:grinjoint: It'll be the same madness as this one.:rofl:

+ rep right back at you. I'm loving your journal too. :goodjob:

Heheh. Instead of military think of Jimmy Stewart in Harvey. Not that the names are at all tied - but that is much more my life's ambition at this point. Looking for a pookah. I have been out of the Marines for 19 years.

Also - almost forgot to say thanks for the kind words in journal, and the reps!

I don;t mean to interrupt... but I wanted to let you know that I emailed you to your personal email.. there is alot going on with me that I dont understand myself..

I hear you Girl. Mail on the way.:grinjoint:

Heheh. Instead of military think of Jimmy Stewart in Harvey. Not that the names are at all tied - but that is much more my life's ambition at this point. Looking for a pookah. I have been out of the Marines for 19 years.

Also - almost forgot to say thanks for the kind words in journal, and the reps!

You will not believe this, but I saw Jimmy do Harvey live. long ago in San Fran. By the way there's allot of pookahs here in Hawaii. :peace:

Thank You Mate groover thanks for helping me to win MOM. They say it was one best races in 420 history. Could have gone either way. Part of me was hoping for a tie. Because OGD is a great grower and helps allot of folks too.:grinjoint:I'm trying to be humble about things, but winning was a blast.
I still want to cruise down the great Piping River with you smoking a big fat J.:rofl::rofl:
I'm thinking of moving to a place called Wybong.:rofl::peace:

Back
Top Bottom