OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009

Hi!
I am looking to start my first grow, i am going to being growing lowryder 2 automatic flowering plants and was wondering if you had any pointers on the best way to do it, like the best equipment e.g lights, soil mix, nutrients and when to give them, i am really new to the growing process and any help would be fantastic!
thanks

skunkybaby

Hey Isn't it true, we all start with just 1 maybey 2 'Honey' and next thing we know, we are buying seeds, lites, tents. I know Ever since I been Legal, damn to think when I was 18 I use to say woodn't it be nice to be legal. One day someone will be able to 'Legaly' grow some herb. Here we are 14 states later, I'm still not sure it's real. GMT I hear what your saying. Imagine someone telling me I can only be a caregiver for a Licced person. I have 5 licc#'ers. Thats 6 adults per and 12 per youngings. AND I ran outta room? WTF but I hear ya. Hey OMM all cool never worry. Me and you never need to stress. I'll hang on till the next go around, without ever a thought. But I do wanna see them. OR I'LL HAUNT YOU. JK Nice trip going dude hope it will last abit. Seeems ya got atad to hang with your present. Looks sweet.

Hi!
I am looking to start my first grow, i am going to being growing lowryder 2 automatic flowering plants and was wondering if you had any pointers on the best way to do it, like the best equipment e.g lights, soil mix, nutrients and when to give them, i am really new to the growing process and any help would be fantastic!
thanks

skunkybaby

Hello skunkybaby Welcome to 420. I'm proud to be your first post.:ganjamon:

I need to know several things before I can answer.
Is your grow going to be a tent or cabinet grow, or do you have a room to grow in? How big do want to go? Soil is easy, Imho, Fox Farms Ocean Forest is a proven winner as are their nutes, Big Bloom, Tiger bloom, and Big Bud. They have set growing and nute schedule you can go by.

Here is a link that will help you in many ways. Please go and check it out it will give you ideas on how to do everything in a grow from start to finish. Once you've read that we will know where to begin.:surf:

Ok, then you must be getting better with it, lol.

very nice!

Thanks Sun New ones not here yet. I expect it by Friday. The one I'm using is going to Aussie land soon as I make sure the new one is in good working shape.
Gotta spread the love around:surf:

Hey Isn't it true, we all start with just 1 maybey 2 'Honey' and next thing we know, we are buying seeds, lites, tents. I know Ever since I been Legal, damn to think when I was 18 I use to say woodn't it be nice to be legal. One day someone will be able to 'Legaly' grow some herb. Here we are 14 states later, I'm still not sure it's real. GMT I hear what your saying. Imagine someone telling me I can only be a caregiver for a Licced person. I have 5 licc#'ers. Thats 6 adults per and 12 per youngings. AND I ran outta room? WTF but I hear ya. Hey OMM all cool never worry. Me and you never need to stress. I'll hang on till the next go around, without ever a thought. But I do wanna see them. OR I'LL HAUNT YOU. JK Nice trip going dude hope it will last abit. Seeems ya got atad to hang with your present. Looks sweet.

Right on Wood. Buds to the end Yep, the girl is sitting right beside me at the moment. Smells great. We have very high winds right now and I don't want her to fly away.:smokin:
I'm really gonna be pressed to do an other one now....all quick finishers if I planned right. We'll see. Holy Shit! I'll grow those beauties right after that, I don't want to be haunted.:ganjamon:

Truthfully I'm happy to be legal growing 4 big and 2 little ones.

Our limit, so far, is 12 as well. But with cloning and not being sure which ones will make it, I have fudged the numbers and err on the high side. I figure the extras will be gifted to someone who is short. I will be applying for my patient card as well, so we can legally grow 24 between MDVL and myself. Don't have the room at present for that many, but it will make having extras a little more legal.

Our limit, so far, is 12 as well. But with cloning and not being sure which ones will make it, I have fudged the numbers and err on the high side. I figure the extras will be gifted to someone who is short. I will be applying for my patient card as well, so we can legally grow 24 between MDVL and myself. Don't have the room at present for that many, but it will make having extras a little more legal.

24 is a good number, do I hear more expansion in the air? :grinjoint:
Hawaii is a strange place for mmj. Yes, you can grow for yourself and you can grow for others who have cards. However in Hawaii there are no lists or meeting places where you go to contact each other. :smokin:

OMM! wazz up... You wanna talk about iddie biddie huh? Well, I got your iddie biddie plants right here:yummy: LOL, you crack me up. I am so glad to have found a site with such a great community.

I am posting some pics in a minute. Just wanted to stop in and take a look at what all the fuss is about over here. Looks like its under control. :surf::goodjob:

By the way If any of you are missing OldSKoool he had an accident and is recovering. He'll be back soon. I miss the skinny old fart and thought maybe some of you have too. He's OK :ganjamon:

thank you for reporting - good to know he will be back soon.

(cow,cow,cow)

Thanks Sun New ones not here yet. I expect it by Friday. The one I'm using is going to Aussie land soon as I make sure the new one is in good working shape.
Gotta spread the love around:surf:

Hi OMM, it's good to spread the love. If your cam has on board memory make sure you fill it with island sunsets before you send it. Ya never know who might have a look.

hi!
thanks for the reply.... i am thinking about starting my grow in a grow tent....here is a link to a website that i checked out this morning, its a package deal...let me know what you think for my first grow....i am easy going tho i have a cabinet i can use if you think it would be better!!...Grow Tents > Dark Room Grow Tent Packages > Dark Room DR60 Grow Tent Packages gonna start at 3 plants and see how the tent/cabinet goes then i would like to go up to like 6 plants....let me know what you think!!!
many thanks
skunkybaby

Hi OMM, it's good to spread the love. If your cam has on board memory make sure you fill it with island sunsets before you send it. Ya never know who might have a look.

G'day OldMedMate, If your new cam is all good and you do send your oldie I would love nothing more to see some great shots of where YOU live.
:thanks::thanks::thanks::peace:

^Hope it wasn't power tools... Thanks Omm for the heads up.

Hi sisco No, thank goodness it wasn't power tools. much more common than that. Busted his ass slipping on ice and screwed up his tail bone. Can't sit down at all yet. Hurts like hell.:smokin: Hope he gets well fast. :peace:

I was wondering why I hadn't heard from OldSkoool... hope he's ok! Hope you're doing good too OMM!

Hi OBX OldSkoool is in pain, but is getting better. I'm doing OK too, just lazy at hell.:ganjamon:

Hi Mmmmick I had not thought of that. Duh! I will do just that. :thanks: So glad we have others to think of things we don't.:surf:

G'day OldMedMate, If your new cam is all good and you do send your oldie I would love nothing more to see some great shots of where YOU live.
:thanks::thanks::thanks::peace:

A G'dat to you too.:ganjamon:
Got the camera today. It works, but the thing is complicated as hell.....Big learning curve and lots of study ahead me. What we don't do for our girls.:surf:
Got too used to the point and shoot of the old one. Your good fortune. I will take some pics of my little part of Hawaii for you. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom