OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

Ditto...

Thank You jaga

REALLY SO GLAD FOR YOU OMM i BET HE LOOKS LIKE YOU
just have to stay a little more in touch mate over emails whatever :oops: Sorry you more than likely do its me that dont do that I have sister I havent seen for years yet I never get in touch an yet she was the only one that really accepted me as being part normal all that India stuff & drugs I am going to email her you have inspired me Keep being your fantastic self and you will have the greatest time Love and hugs to you :cheer::love::love::love::circle-of-love:

REALLY SO GLAD FOR YOU OMM i BET HE LOOKS LIKE YOU
just have to stay a little more in touch mate over emails whatever :oops: Sorry you more than likely do its me that dont do that I have sister I havent seen for years yet I never get in touch an yet she was the only one that really accepted me as being part normal all that India stuff & drugs I am going to email her you have inspired me Keep being your fantastic self and you will have the greatest time Love and hugs to you :cheer::love::love::love::circle-of-love:

At least call her jaga, She would love it!
Peace be with you brother.
:love:

Good morning Freeweed day. Now that Black Russian is looking really nice. Big buds and healthy. :circle-of-love::cheer::thumb: Sound like you had a good first day with the son. :love::love::high-five: Have a great day my friend there's a lot to be thankful for.

Cool! Hope you get a trim session in too :cheesygrinsmiley: ... :hmmmm: if Jo is hypnotized maybe he can get her to sit in!

Cool! Hope you get a trim session in too :cheesygrinsmiley: ... :hmmmm: if Jo is hypnotized maybe he can get her to sit in!

He is not magic! He is a man in how he treats others. He listens to folks and he looks at you in the eye when he talks to you.

:circle-of-love:The outdoor girls look awesome- esp. the Black Russian!:circle-of-love:

I've got a huge seed order arriving today that includes 3 Black Russians- can't wait till it's their turn to grow!

Here's wishing you a wonderful weekend with your son!:high-five:

Happy growing!
:peace:

:circle-of-love:The outdoor girls look awesome- esp. the Black Russian!:circle-of-love:

I've got a huge seed order arriving today that includes 3 Black Russians- can't wait till it's their turn to grow!

Here's wishing you a wonderful weekend with your son!:high-five:

Happy growing!
:peace:

Hi Flower Child.
Yea! On the Black Russians. I don't have to say any more.
:Namaste:

My son came over here to help us......that is why he came over, in his words. I can't tell you all that he has done already. I asked him to check the air in my tires.....that's real hard for me to do....turns out I had really bad tires.....now, as of today I have new tires. He is redoing my bathroom right now. He's fast. Jo is taking him to Buzz's Steak House tonight, it's great restaurant right on Kailua beach.
I am not going, which fine by me, it's small and crowded, not a place for me to be dragging my 02 tank around. They should have a great time.
I am so proud of him.
:cheer::thumb:

:love::high-five: Very nice to hear OMM. I can feel the warmth over here. Happy Freeweed day my firend

good to hear Buddy Have a great Evening and gimme a call when you need extra hands for trimming:thumb:

Hey OMM,
Sorry been a few days since I've been on. Been trying to contribute to the MH370 search by looking at sat maps. There sure is alot of debri out there, where ever it was, the maps are just numbered, but it's pretty cool.

I have metal siding on the trailer and am wanting to place them on the deck for now. It's protected from wind and view but full sun from about 10 am to 3:30. not much heat until about noon to 2 or so at this early in the year.

Im worried about how close to the metal siding 2 feet should keep the heat off, right?

Just wanting your opinion, or any other responses.

Have a great night, bud.:love:

:love::high-five: Very nice to hear OMM. I can feel the warmth over here. Happy Freeweed day my firend

Thanks beemerbill. Yep, he's made me really proud of him. He loves Hawaii as much as I do. Got him local food tonight and he loved it. Jo will take him out tomorrow night. :high-five:

good to hear Buddy Have a great Evening and gimme a call when you need extra hands for trimming:thumb:

Hi CHH. I may call you tomorrow. I know some of it's ready now. Thanks.:peace:

Hey OMM,
Sorry been a few days since I've been on. Been trying to contribute to the MH370 search by looking at sat maps. There sure is alot of debri out there, where ever it was, the maps are just numbered, but it's pretty cool.

I have metal siding on the trailer and am wanting to place them on the deck for now. It's protected from wind and view but full sun from about 10 am to 3:30. not much heat until about noon to 2 or so at this early in the year.

Im worried about how close to the metal siding 2 feet should keep the heat off, right?

Just wanting your opinion, or any other responses.

Have a great night, bud.:love:

Hi seagem. Wow, that's cool that you are helping with the search. Good on you!

That sounds good. Even though it's not full sun all day, that will be fine. My outside girls get about the same as yours. You should be just fine. Sure good to have you growing again.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom